Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

"Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User (74221 Views)

Dino Melaye Rocks Golden Tie To Tosin Saraki's Wedding. Hugs Patience Jonathan / Women In Asoebi Denied Entry To Tosin Saraki's Wedding? (Photos) / Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by diadem10: 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
khalilullaah:

hehehhehee see this confused being oh.
kpele oh.
So e pain you say most Yoruba muslims are compromised abi?
This is just the beginning by the time I start exposing your confused ways to your so-called non Muslim friends they will know who you are.

Who am I to judge?
when most of you have already over stepped rhe rules?
If you are a muslim go and enrol yourself in a proper Islaamic class so that you save us the headache of de-eduacting before educating you.

Get well soon ehn.

And he keeps spouting nonsense! I ask again what's your business with whom a Yoruba marries? As long as she/he's no ethnic of yours, swerve. You can go drown in he lagoon if it pains you.

2 Likes

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by braivheart: 8:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
meforyou1:
intolerant Arab religion. Their reasoning is wack.
And these animals were the ones always disturbing me in university to come and debate with them. They will then quote one bible verse "come let us reason together". When I realised that the fanatics have no sense of reasoning i left them alone

LOL reason together

Reason what na?

that Mohammed is the comforter?

Abi that only the few verses of scripture that suits them are the correct ones, and the rest are man made lies?

They said Jesus breath life into a clay bird and it flew. What kind of useless miracle is that?

1 Like

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by khalilullaah(m): 8:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
eyinjuege:

So go and carry gun and shoot her and her father na,
Enforcer of the Qur'an.
Honour killing Abi?
I can see how honourable you are

You call people extremist when they do not agree with your confused life standards,but when they accept they become angels.

I simply told you we don't agree to marriage of our daughters with your sons .
And you think the next thing we have in mind is honour killing?

I have made no less than 15 comments here in no one have I said we should kill.
here you are imputing killing into my statement.
This is how you go about distorting peoples statement because they do not agree with you.
Then when I react now you will say we are intolerant.
How can any sane person tolerate what you just imputed?
Well,enjoy the likes and you zombie followership who can't see beyond themselves.

1 Like

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by khalilullaah(m): 8:57pm On Oct 22, 2017
braivheart:

LOL reason together

Reason what na?

that Mohammed is the comforter?

Abi that only the few verses of scripture that suits them are the correct ones, and the rest are man made lies?

They said Jesus breath life into a clay bird and it flew. What kind of useless miracle is that?

Once you people are pushed to the wall you digress.

Why not deal with topic at hand.

Bringing the issues of comforter and the miracles performed by Jesus are different topics entirely.
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by khalilullaah(m): 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
diadem10:

And he keeps spouting nonsense! I ask again what's your business with whom a Yoruba marries? As long as she/he's no ethnic of yours, swerve. You can go drown in he lagoon if it pains you.

And if I say what I like a thousand times what the heck is your business?

My religion is so unique that it breaks down ethnic barriers.

A yoruba muslim is more dearer to me than my own brother who is a non muslim.

so deal with that twerp.
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by meforyou1(m): 9:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
khalilullaah:

hehehhehee see this confused being oh.
kpele oh.
So e pain you say most Yoruba muslims are compromised abi?
This is just the beginning by the time I start exposing your confused ways to your so-called non Muslim friends they will know who you are.

Who am I to judge?
when most of you have already over stepped rhe rules?
If you are a muslim go and enrol yourself in a proper Islaamic class so that you save us the headache of de-eduacting before educating you.

Get well soon ehn.
terrorist.
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by meforyou1(m): 9:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
khalilullaah:

You call people extremist when they do not agree with your confused life standards,but when they accept they become angels.

I simply told you we don't agree to marriage of our daughters with your sons .
And you think the next thing we have in mind is honour killing?

I have made no less than 15 comments here in no one have I said we should kill.
here you are imputing killing into my statement.
This is how you go about distorting peoples statement because they do not agree with you.
Then when I react now you will say we are intolerant.
How can any sane person tolerate what you just imputed?
Well,enjoy the likes and you zombie followership who can't see beyond themselves.

what is this one saying? Muslims in Nigeria, Pakistan and Arab countries don't engage in a horrible practise called "honour killing" when a Muslim girl sees the light and marry a Christian?
I'm sure you and your gang of rag wearing Muslim fundamentalists would have issued a fatwa if not that the man is a bigger man.

1 Like

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by goodnews777: 9:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
If that myopic individual knows who the true God is, he himself will be looking for JESUS

1 Like

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by meforyou1(m): 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
khalilullaah:

Bringing the issues of comforter and the miracles performed by Jesus are different topics entirely.

who did u push to wall? U donkey rider that wears 3/4 length trouser. Fanatic.
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by meforyou1(m): 9:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
khalilullaah:

And if I say what I like a thousand times what the heck is your business?

My religion is so unique that it breaks down ethnic barriers.

A yoruba muslim is more dearer to me than my own brother who is a non muslim.

so deal with that twerp.

we have seen how unique your intolerant religion. 12th century cavemen list of rules and forbidden practices.
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by braivheart: 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
khalilullaah:

Pushed to the wall? How na?

meforyou

1 Like

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by wallbuilder(m): 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
I tot we are one people, one nation?

1 Like

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
Hmm, hv been following this thread for, and i can see the level of hate from christians to muslims here. I can fully see the level of abuse hurled at ALLAH And his prophet and the ummah of the muslims. Well am not suprised, I already read it in the quran. Pls christians,stop with the abuse, derogatory words and disrespect towards islam, and my muslim folks too, avoid abusing the christians too, and un-necessary,unfruitful arguments with christians. May god aid us. And pls anybody that will quote the quran,books of ahaadeeth should have adequate understanding of what he is quoting. May ALLAH aid us. Aameen
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by einsteine(m): 9:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
What do you mean your?

Did I tell you I was a Muslim?

In any case, you need to learn to be tolerant. All religious books contain what may pass to logical thinkers as a load of rubbish but that doesn't mean we would go out there and start calling them stupid and hopeless.

If someone beheads you for such behavior, people would say the killer is an extremist forgetting your provocation.

I don't insult any religions even if I perceive them to be wrong. Learn to be empathetic and thoughtful in your comments.

meforyou1:
that is a stupid, nonsense, hopeless injunction. In addition to so many other hopeless injunctions in that your unholy book or books
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by meforyou1(m): 10:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
einsteine:

What do you mean your?

Did I tell you I was a Muslim?

In any case, you need to learn to be tolerant. All religious books contain what may pass to logical thinkers as a load of rubbish but that doesn't mean we would go out there and start calling them stupid and hopeless.

If someone beheads you for such behavior, people would say the killer is an extremist forgetting your provocation.

I don't insult any religions even if I perceive them to be wrong. Learn to be empathetic and thoughtful in your comments.

behead me for what? And they will quote their unholy book to justify it abi. And u say you stay In the country with such people.
And all the innocent Christians they are killing in southern kaduna, plateau, benue etc, what did those ones do?
That's why I like the Israelis. The only to calm down a terrorist is to descend on him with greater terror. Do u see them try all those rubbish with Israelis? They give it back to them in 100 folds
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by EternalTruths: 10:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
Theakthedream:

ARE YOU ok? Who is talking about Biafra here? Are jehova witness not Christians?
How many Christians marry from other Christian destinations?
YOU don't seem to know what you are talking about...

You seem to be confused about my answer to your useless question.

Jehovah witness are not Christians that is why they refused to fight for the establishment of Biafra which is JudeoChristian nation.
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by EternalTruths: 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
BenzEne1:

Yes Lee Kuan Yew and Tunku Abdulrahman had to separate Singapore from Malaysia. But there are still muslim Malays in Singapore and vice versa. It was more of an ethnic thing tho. What happens to the christians in the north tho wit this your idea. Are they to join you guys in Biafra. Or are you saying all Igbos are christians and all northerners muslims.

They are free to form their own Christian Nation using their ancestral lands.

The TIV's, Beroms, etc can very much create their own nation.

1 Like

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
meforyou1:
behead me for what? And they will quote their unholy book to justify it abi. And u say you stay In the country with such people.
And all the innocent Christians they are killing in southern kaduna, plateau, benue etc, what did those ones do?
That's why I like the Israelis. The only to calm down a terrorist is to descend on him with greater terror. Do u see them try all those rubbish with Israelis? They give it back to them in 100 folds

Exactly, the Federal government should be commended on clamping down on the terrorist in the south-east.
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by Housing(m): 10:43pm On Oct 22, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by Ojiofor: 10:49pm On Oct 22, 2017
Not minding your business is the bigger sin Mr Islamic extremist.

1 Like

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by cimag: 11:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
The main Saraki(late Olusola Saraki)was a muslim and he married a christian(that is Bukola's Mum).Bukola Saraki's wife(Toyin)is a christian.What's the sin in her daughter marrying a christian?This poster is an extreme muslim fanatics and he's worse than Buhari.

1 Like

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by khalilullaah(m): 11:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
meforyou1:
terrorist.
Yes. I am a terrorist. And I will continue to TERRORISE you with truth you can't hanedle.
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by Theakthedream: 11:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
EternalTruths:

You seem to be confused about my answer to your useless question.

Jehovah witness are not Christians that is why they refused to fight for the establishment of Biafra which is JudeoChristian nation.
YOU are the useless tribalist thst lacks comprehension..
Learn to read and understand.. I never knew biafra=Christianity.

Nnamdi Kanu is a new fighting for Biafra, does that makes him a Christian?
How old are you?
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by Venymen(m): 12:13am On Oct 23, 2017
Saheed9:
What's the fuss about?
since she's not a Muslim
Saheed9:
What's the fuss about?
since she's not a Muslim
Saheed9:
What's the fuss about?
since she's not a Muslim
dia men want to be doing Christian girls and hide dia Muslim girls,truth of d Mata is Muslim girls like Mouth Gig nd foreplays nd bumbshots

1 Like

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by meforyou1(m): 12:19am On Oct 23, 2017
TheCabal:

Exactly, the Federal government should be commended on clamping down on the terrorist in the south-east.
who's this one?
We are talking of Palestinian militants firing missiles into South isreal. And Israel's immediate and adequate response. And u are here talking of an Islamic fundamentalist federal govt that went to abia to kill innocent, armless civilians
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by meforyou1(m): 12:27am On Oct 23, 2017
cimag:
The main Saraki(late Olusola Saraki)was a muslim and he married a christian(that is Bukola's Mum).Bukola Saraki's wife(Toyin)is a christian.What's the sin in her daughter marrying a christian?This poster is an extreme muslim fanatics and he's worse than Buhari.
that has been the bone of contention.
Our Muslim fanatics and fundamentalists are saying that is ok for a Muslim man to marry a Christian woman. But when it comes to a Muslim woman marry a Christian man the whole story turn upside down. And they start speaking different grammar - it's a sin, it's apostate, its this and that. Horrible people
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by bahaushe1: 1:17am On Oct 23, 2017
Politicians doesn't care about religion.
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by zykson(m): 2:14am On Oct 23, 2017
The funny thing is Saraki wife is a Christian
elantraceey:
Can you imagine? A Muslim man can marry a Christian lady but the reverse is a sin.... what a religion!
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by muller101(m): 2:52am On Oct 23, 2017
joystickextendr:
undecided is saraki complaining??

Meanwhile guy's check out my profile for your extender products
is the extender for joystick competition?
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by Nobody: 2:54am On Oct 23, 2017
pdppower:
If the family is not complaining, what's his own problem? Abi why did he carry another person's matter for head like Agege bread
Tell him abeg

1 Like

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by Nura1988: 2:56am On Oct 23, 2017
islam is the name of the religion while muslim are are the believers of the islamic teach like wise Christianity, so my point here is if u are a true muslim here and u read very well about islam u will not b worried about the girl marriage because is written in a d qur' an ( al kafiruna wal kafirata) she is kafirat married to kafirun so there's nothing to worried about and why i like dis religion islam is, we d muslim dont insult jesus anyway ( prophet isa AS) we believe in d coming of bible but d original copy of it not d amended one thats why if u look at d teaching is almost dsame but because of some of our xtian brothers who think they no better than God can just come from nowhere with his bible and give it name new testiment hmmmm innalillahi wa inna ilahir raji un my xtian brothers pls go and look for d old testament and read it all u will understand islam am not challenging any one but religion without knowledge is useless dont only lusten to what some body will tell u only read it urself and d more u attempt to ask about islam d more u underatand d truth about it.
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by Nobody: 2:57am On Oct 23, 2017
Ojiofor:
Not minding your business is the bigger sin Mr Islamic extremist.

Lolzzz....this one go pain am well I swear

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat / Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.