Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

"Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User (74270 Views)

Dino Melaye Rocks Golden Tie To Tosin Saraki's Wedding. Hugs Patience Jonathan / Women In Asoebi Denied Entry To Tosin Saraki's Wedding? (Photos) / Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
Nigeria is not moving forward because of religious chauvinism. Poor Muslims are making it worst in the country, saving their God from the wrong side. I pray Muslims understand the reason why religion came into existence
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by diadem10: 6:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
khalilullaah:

Even if my papa name na Arewa.
A muslim lady marrying a non-muslim is still FORBIDDEN even If the Sultan of Sokoto or The Emir of kano give their daughters out in marriage to non muslims.

No body defines what we practice not even the compromised Yoruba muslims who have made it an habit of imitating anything christian even when it clearly goes against the injunctions of the religion
This is not fanactism it is simply telling you what my religion says.
Islaam is not kalokalo(chess game).
You follow and you do not innovate.

Will you shut up? What give you thhe right to speak on a Yoruba wedding? What's your business if a Yoruba marries a christian or a muslim? It's like this one is sick!

Abeg carry your fanaticism go one side. I wonder when you become God/Allah to begin to judge people. Foolish thing.

3 Likes

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by Danladi7: 6:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
konoplyanka:

Please stop quoting me with your Muslim nonsense. I'm not a Muslim but not a Christian fanatic either.

I even created a thread about this months ago.

https://www.nairaland.com/4064956/why-it-muslims-should-worried
You dey mind the stupid fanatical osu Christian.
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by delpee(f): 6:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
I wonder why it's anyone's business who Sarakis daughter chose to marry especially when her parents are not complaining.

People having headache over matters that don't concern them at all. SMH

2 Likes

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by Abeyjide: 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
Ropson:
Baba Olusola Saraki married a christian woman, Sen. Bukola Saraki marries a christian woman, Gen. Tunde Idiagbon married a christian woman and some other prominent muslims in Ilorin. There's nothing new if Saraki's daughter marries a christian man.
Even the present kwara state governor abdulfatai akmed got married to a Christian.
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by Malawian(m): 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
It is even a Yoruba Muslim that is making such assumption, yet they will say there is nothing like religious intolerance in Yoruba land.

1 Like

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by shegzieflex: 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
elantraceey:
Can you imagine? A Muslim man can marry a Christian lady but the reverse is a sin.... what a religion!
I tell you, what a religion indeed!

1 Like

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by Abeyjide: 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2017
Malawian:
It is even a Yoruba Muslim that is making such assumption, yet they will say there is nothing like religious intolerance in Yoruba land.

The guy is a die hard fanatics.

2 Likes

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by perdollar(m): 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
dts d way every Muslim see things. I WL kill any Muslim dt tell me trash

1 Like

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by Skmoda360(m): 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
NoFavors:
Who cares?
let them fvcking know.
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by Skmoda360(m): 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2017
Abeyjide:

Even the present kwara state governor abdulfatai akmed got married to a Christian.
wagbayi
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by sojics(m): 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
This is an abomination , tufiakwa how can bukola marry a Christian wife, and allowed his own daughter born to him by the same Christian wife to be married by a Christian? An infidel? This is an abomination.
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by BenzEne1(m): 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2017
perdollar:
dts d way every Muslim see things. I WL kill any Muslim dt tell me trash

Oh. Now who's violent?

3 Likes

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by Analee(f): 6:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
Factfinder1:
Bukola Saraki's Daughter Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin(facebook User Claims

As shared on Facebook by a Muslim Facebook user

For Tosin Saraki, the daughter of the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki to marry a Christian man that simply show that Tosin has been following the religion of her mother (Toyin Saraki) before now and its haram for any Alfa in Ilorin to coordinate such marriage, unfortunately, Alfas Ilorin are more to money than standing for Islam,however, with this marriage, Bukola Saraki has proved to the northerners that he is more of a southerner than being a northerner and this marriage will have consequences on his political agenda even am sure some northerners politicians will make mockery of daughter's marriage, Since it's impossible to see a Muslim northerner politician to marry off his daughter to a Christian man, even he can't allow his son to marry a Christian lady, though Islam permits this but didn't permit a Muslim woman to marry a Christian man.

In the north, marriage and religion have a strong tie with their political system and with Tosin Saraki's marriage to a Christian man that will make it very very difficult for Bukola Saraki to be adopted by the northerners politicians to be the presidential candidate for the north coming any year.

com bros e b lik say u neva stil realise say una ppl don tire 4 ds bondage wen una call religion,ds one sef na small,cm OPM u go reli no say una ppl don reli tire,dem need liberty,we r n d digital age 4 cryin out loud,abeg bros wise up small na..haba!olukoya na MFM pastor son?

1 Like

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by demmy66: 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
I have taken my time to read comments here.. the Christians are castigating the Muslims for saying the injunction in the Qur'an as regards inter religious marriage. throwing insults that Islam is an intolerant religion for not allowing a Muslim girl marry a Christian man, but they also forgot that they also preach against a christain girl or man marrying from other religion with the bible verse that says "never be equally yoked with the unbelievers" .. or what does that verse mean? someone pls explain..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by braivheart: 7:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
demmy66:
I have taken my time to read comments here.. the Christians are castigating the Muslims for saying the injunction in the Qur'an as regards inter religious marriage. throwing insults that Islam is an intolerant religion for not allowing a Muslim girl marry a Christian man, but they also forgot that they also preach against a christain girl or man marrying from other religion with the bible verse that says "never be equally yoked with the unbelievers" .. or what does that verse mean? someone pls explain..
Why is it OK for a Muslim man to marry a Christian woman and not vice versa?

1 Like

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by Johnsown1(m): 7:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
Since the wedding has happened, you muzlim law prosecutors should tie your rope to the transformer.Asap

1 Like

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by tuniski: 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
enemyofprogress:
That's the difference between Yoruba Muslims and these fanatics in the north and that is why the north will continue to witness religious crisis and remain backward in Nigeria and everything till thy kingdom come.

Jesus 1- 0 mohammed tongue tongue
Don't be a bigot it is not about jesus defeating mohammed or vice versa. They are all of God.
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by enemyofprogress: 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
tuniski:

Don't be a bigot it is not about jesus defeating mohammed or vice versa. They are all of God.
it's a lie Mohammed is not for God

1 Like

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by samuel900(m): 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
old fools rams, what is haram selfish people....., if a christian convert to muslim they will post it and celebrate

Factfinder1:
Bukola Saraki's Daughter Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin(facebook User Claims

As shared on Facebook by a Muslim Facebook user

For Tosin Saraki, the daughter of the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki to marry a Christian man that simply show that Tosin has been following the religion of her mother (Toyin Saraki) before now and its haram for any Alfa in Ilorin to coordinate such marriage, unfortunately, Alfas Ilorin are more to money than standing for Islam,however, with this marriage, Bukola Saraki has proved to the northerners that he is more of a southerner than being a northerner and this marriage will have consequences on his political agenda even am sure some northerners politicians will make mockery of daughter's marriage, Since it's impossible to see a Muslim northerner politician to marry off his daughter to a Christian man, even he can't allow his son to marry a Christian lady, though Islam permits this but didn't permit a Muslim woman to marry a Christian man.

In the north, marriage and religion have a strong tie with their political system and with Tosin Saraki's marriage to a Christian man that will make it very very difficult for Bukola Saraki to be adopted by the northerners politicians to be the presidential candidate for the north coming any year.

2 Likes

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by Portgas(m): 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
Cladez:
Lol whenever i look at the muslim faithfuls i just laugh........the wealthy muslims are different from the normal muslim from the way they think,eat,dress,talk etc.

Naso them carry the religion for head very soon im go break their neck.

You ain't a Muslim .... you know nothing. you won't understand mate...
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by Theakthedream: 8:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
EternalTruths:

Did Jehovah witness fought under the banner of Biafra during the war.?

Catholics, Anglicans, Presbyterians, Methodists etc all fought under the banner of Biafra.

So why should we give our daughters & sons to a people who refused picking up arms to defend Biafra which we all defended.?
ARE YOU ok? Who is talking about Biafra here? Are jehova witness not Christians?
How many Christians marry from other Christian destinations?
YOU don't seem to know what you are talking about...
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
Bukola saraki himself is a Christian if u must know,buh who cares,if she likes make she marry juju man,wat matas is love

1 Like

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by Referendum50(f): 8:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
elantraceey:
Can you imagine? A Muslim man can marry a Christian lady but the reverse is a sin.... what a religion!

1 Like

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by meforyou1(m): 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
demmy66:
but they have given names of many Christians in Nigeria that have given their daughters out to Muslims. Oya, name prominent or even non-prominent Muslims you know that gave out their daughters to Christians.
The only Muslim girl I know that married a Christian in Minna was disowned by her family. Islamic fanatics wanted to kill her so her husband relocated the family to the east.
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by Referendum50(f): 8:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
enemyofprogress:
That's the difference between Yoruba Muslims and these fanatics in the north and that is why the north will continue to witness religious crisis and remain backward in Nigeria and everything till thy kingdom come.

Jesus 1- 0 mohammed tongue tongue
don't compare jesus with common mohamad next time

1 Like

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by meforyou1(m): 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
braivheart:

Why is it OK for a Muslim man to marry a Christian woman and not vice versa?
intolerant Arab religion. Their reasoning is wack.
And these animals were the ones always disturbing me in university to come and debate with them. They will then quote one bible verse "come let us reason together". When I realised that the fanatics have no sense of reasoning i left them alone
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by khalilullaah(m): 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
superstar1:

Really!!!!!

When and where have you called out ISIS killing and maiming in the name of Islam.

When and where have you called out Boko Haram killing, raping and maiming in the name of Islam

When and where have you called out the murderous and devilish fulani herdsmen killing middle belters?

You these core northerners blinded with religion always think everybody is blinded by religion like you. No wonder you have unprecedented number of almajiris, poverty stricken people and backwardness, all in the name of keeping to religion. Visit Dubai and leave that you 13th century cocoon and see the world.

I am just new here on nairaland, barely two weeks old.
I can't count how many times I have called out those criminal elements from BH to ISIS and even up al-shabab in Somalia and Al-qaedah spear headed by late Osama bin Laden on facebook.
So you trying to sound as if I am silent over issues that are directly affecting me is not only childish but derisive.

The problem I have with most non muslim is you keep judging muslims in general by your convoluted standard.
Islaam has never called to backwardness in terms of providing easier means via technology and science.If it was,then the very bases for which computers were built and the standardization of science would have taken longer time if not for muslims.

The father of modern science today is said to be Ibn Haytham( a muslim) and what about the binary coordinates in computers and engineering should I say re-evolved or birthed by a muslim mathematician called Jaabir Ibn Hayyan which the western world call al gabir now known as algebra. I can go on and on telling you that muslims actually laid most of the foundations western science and science as it is today are and still building upon.
Citing Dubai as example for us to imitate or look at is just one those lame proofs you bring in other to digress from the main issue which is:Is it allowed for female Muslim to marry a non Muslim male?
And the answer is a capital NO.
And we are not begging you to give us your daughters after all,we have beautiful and practicing female Muslims to marry so why should any sane Muslim settle for less.
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by khalilullaah(m): 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
diadem10:

Will you shut up? What give you thhe right to speak on a Yoruba wedding? What's your business if a Yoruba marries a christian or a muslim? It's like this one is sick!

Abeg carry your fanaticism go one side. I wonder when you become God/Allah to begin to judge people. Foolish thing.

hehehhehee see this confused being oh.
kpele oh.
So e pain you say most Yoruba muslims are compromised abi?
This is just the beginning by the time I start exposing your confused ways to your so-called non Muslim friends they will know who you are.

Who am I to judge?
when most of you have already over stepped rhe rules?
If you are a muslim go and enrol yourself in a proper Islaamic class so that you save us the headache of de-eduacting before educating you.

Get well soon ehn.
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by reality2019(m): 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
imagine fanatism in the upon,northern Muslims ur wahala too much what is wrong with that? intact saraki u have my vote.

1 Like

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by enemyofprogress: 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2017
Referendum50:
don't compare jesus with common mohamad next time
OK sir. Sorry sir
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by khalilullaah(m): 8:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
refreshrate:

Anyone who uses religion as basis to wish unhappiness to a fellow human being is no better than the beasts of the field

Achieving happiness which goes in line with the whims and caprices of erractic humans especially confused ones like you for that matter is and that belittles what God says is not only a beast,but a mutated scallywag not even worth a toe rag.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update / Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader / Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.