Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

"Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User (74271 Views)

Dino Melaye Rocks Golden Tie To Tosin Saraki's Wedding. Hugs Patience Jonathan / Women In Asoebi Denied Entry To Tosin Saraki's Wedding? (Photos) / Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by dview001(m): 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
@OP who did this to you?

2 Likes

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
Factfinder1:
Bukola Saraki's Daughter Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin(facebook User Claims

As shared on Facebook by a Muslim Facebook user

For Tosin Saraki, the daughter of the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki to marry a Christian man that simply show that Tosin has been following the religion of her mother (Toyin Saraki) before now and its haram for any Alfa in Ilorin to coordinate such marriage, unfortunately, Alfas Ilorin are more to money than standing for Islam,however, with this marriage, Bukola Saraki has proved to the northerners that he is more of a southerner than being a northerner and this marriage will have consequences on his political agenda even am sure some northerners politicians will make mockery of daughter's marriage, Since it's impossible to see a Muslim northerner politician to marry off his daughter to a Christian man, even he can't allow his son to marry a Christian lady, though Islam permits this but didn't permit a Muslim woman to marry a Christian man.

In the north, marriage and religion have a strong tie with their political system and with Tosin Saraki's marriage to a Christian man that will make it very very difficult for Bukola Saraki to be adopted by the northerners politicians to be the presidential candidate for the north coming any year.

Please let me ask you an honest question. Can you tell me the type of religion your 5th generation was practising? Christianity and Islam came to meet us in Africa and before they came visiting, our forebears had their way of worshipping God and God did answer their prayers. They prophesied, saw visions and could also predict what would happen in future accurately . Ifa, a means of worshipping God in yoruba predicted one of my church elders to be a Christian who would be holding and ringing bells in crusade to win souls...and today, it came to pass. Your religion landed in Nigeria and started killing people , forcing them to convert to Islam, practising multiple marriages. You had a string-like beads with which you worship God and our forefathers had their own called Opele in yoruba, which was part of ifa Instruments. You'd say a word to Opele and place it on the animal skin on the floor and everything about you would be revealed there and then. There's no religion in heaven. Be good to one another, love one another, do your best to make people smile and leave the rest for others. Wait a minute, who told you Bukola Saraki is a Muslim? If you call him a political Muslim, I'd agree with you. He's more Christian than Muslim. From his mum, to his siblings. That Muslim name was forced on him when he was vying for governorship position in Kwara by his father back in the days because his dad knew kwarans love anything Islamic. Dr. Saraki's Mum is south African. Stop being a n Islamic bigot. Live and let live. In Nigeria of today, North can never impose any candidate on us in the name of religion anymore. Their number doesn't count anymore. If the entire south could unite and the middle belt could also do same we can defeat any candidate from the north.They tried it during obj's 8 years in office but failed. They also tried it during GEJ's term but failed. South and middle belt's elections brought GEJ into power. Why Jonathan failed was because of uncontrolled corruption during his term, thinking he could win with his own influence. That's why he failed woefully. If the entire south and middle belt could join force and present a formidable candidate, the person would win, regardless of his religious and ethnic affiliation

9 Likes

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by osazsky(m): 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
at least she is not getting married to a bokoharam guy ,spits

3 Likes

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by Alfranco(m): 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
Benita27:
Some people think that 'cause they have data on their phones, and are free to express their views, then they have a say in everything. Obviously she's from a liberal Muslim family than the ones practising fanatism.
Yea. Fanatism as well as poverty of the mind are known with folks who associate everything to religion be it Muslim or Christian. A Fashola and an Amosun who are married to Christians are very much relevant politically.

1 Like

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by alasco1(m): 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
This religion self... I dont just understand them any more. WHERE IS THE PEACE THEY PREACH?

4 Likes

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
elantraceey:
Can you imagine? A Muslim man can marry a Christian lady but the reverse is a sin.... what a religion!

Na una Christian girls dey fall our hand na.
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by donoti23(m): 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
Cladez:
Lol whenever i look at the muslim faithfuls i just laugh........the wealthy muslims are different from the normal muslim from the way they think,eat,dress,talk etc.

Naso them carry the religion for head very soon im go break their neck.
I'm telling u, the way the rich think is different from the way the poor think..... mk d guy convert her to Christian sharp sharp...
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by khalilullaah(m): 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

Nurudeen Adeyemi is an ewedu muslim who wants to prove to the north that he is good muslim. grin

The ignorance some of you display is quite baffling.
I am an Edo muslim,but what I find really annoying about some Yoruba muslims is their unchecked comprise they do in the name of trying to be "nice" and "unifying" to every non-muslim.
It is ABSOLUTELY forbidden for a Muslim lady to marry a non-muslim male even if they are dying in love.
This what the Qur'an says,except some over grown ignoramus what to tell us that he is more "wiser" and "knowing" than the One who revealed the Qur'an-aan.

3 Likes

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by DrMuzungu(m): 2:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
if her parents are not complaining, everybody else, and especially some strangers, can either wish the groom and the bride all the best in life or shut the phuck up.
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by 12345baba(m): 2:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
The writer of this poo is a hell fire candidate.

1 Like

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by emonkey(m): 2:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
Poor people fighting over the religious beliefs of rich people.
Father God please don't punish me by turning me into one of these. Amen.

1 Like

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by WilliamPossible(m): 2:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
Cladez:
Lol whenever i look at the muslim faithfuls i just laugh........the wealthy muslims are different from the normal muslim from the way they think,eat,dress,talk etc.

Naso them carry the religion for head very soon im go break their neck.

You talk sense..Sha

1 Like

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
How ignorant can Africans go, now they are fighting over which Arabian Gods to obey and which Arabian prophets to worship.

What happened to their brains ? Jesus and Mohammed, Islam and Christianity; These parallels mind-control Savior Programs were designed to keep humans controlled and I can see that the Africans are so timid because of their hate for research that they now worship people that some human beings today are greater than.

Foolishness is too pervasive in the North. No one can really save them from themselves. Hatred for Christianism has made them mad.

2 Likes

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
Abeyjide:
Hmmm Bukola saraki himself who is her father married a Christian. What God has joined together, let no man put asunder.

Na today
Every Muslim knows some truths about Christians but to admit it in public is the problem.
Many Notable muslims married Christian ladies . You think they are fools

Governor Ajimobi
Fashola
Amosun
Saraki and many more.

Ask them if them no dey enjoy their marriages.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by SAMBARRY: 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
Young03:
Story for the gods
abi o.at the end of the day IS IT YOUR MARRIAGE? Why must you politicize the marriage of your children because of your own parochial agenda?
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
what cares they are rich.
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
Vado:

That's not entirely true. Late Bin Laden was stinky rich yet it didn't stop the propagation of his Islamic fundamentalism.

Bin laden parents were rich not bin landen,bin laden left his family's riches and became a fighter.bin laden survived on donations from sympathizers
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
khalilullaah:

I am an Edo muslim,but what I find really annoying about some Yoruba muslims is their unchecked comprise they do in the name of trying to be "nice" and "unifying" to every non-muslim.
It is ABSOLUTELY forbidden for a Muslim lady to marry a non-muslim male even if they are dying in love.
This what the Qur'an says,except some over grown ignoramus what to tell us that he is more "wiser" and "knowing" than the One who revealed the Qur'an-aan.

The lady getting married ain't Muslim even though her father is.
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by HermajestyQ(f): 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
khalilullaah:

Oga, when your daughter is getting married, you can give her to a Muslim man. Its Saraki's family and it pleases him to give his daughter's hand in marriage to a Christian, its his business. Don't carry another person matter for head because your opinion won't change anything or reduce Saraki's popularity or wealth.

8 Likes

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by psamuel618(m): 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
Fellow Nigerian with their pop-nose on someone else's life. What is your own if he marry babalawo or hindu These people go just dey use pills for another person headache. Make ina go separate them naw since ina problem no allow ina get sense. This is one among millions of reasons I think Nigeria will never be one and dis problem of religion and ethnic always start from these foolish people that think they are superior, holy and mostly important than everyone. I pity your generation. In Jesus words, "let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

3 Likes

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by alrahmanonline(m): 2:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
Check my signature, you will thank me later
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
khalilullaah:

We meet again......yours truly is also Edo man. Over 90% of all female Muslims are married to Christians. True or false.

3 Likes

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by eyinjuege: 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
Is it your sin?
Or did they say they can't face the fire themselves?
Gbéborùn, ėké is my hobby angry
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by BudeYahooCom: 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
khalilullaah:

Khalurudeen I put it to you that you are a northern muslim from arewanistan. grin

3 Likes

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by Leez(m): 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
Factfinder1:
Bukola Saraki's Daughter Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin(facebook User Claims

As shared on Facebook by a Muslim Facebook user

For Tosin Saraki, the daughter of the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki to marry a Christian man that simply show that Tosin has been following the religion of her mother (Toyin Saraki) before now and its haram for any Alfa in Ilorin to coordinate such marriage, unfortunately, Alfas Ilorin are more to money than standing for Islam,however, with this marriage, Bukola Saraki has proved to the northerners that he is more of a southerner than being a northerner and this marriage will have consequences on his political agenda even am sure some northerners politicians will make mockery of daughter's marriage, Since it's impossible to see a Muslim northerner politician to marry off his daughter to a Christian man, even he can't allow his son to marry a Christian lady, though Islam permits this but didn't permit a Muslim woman to marry a Christian man.

In the north, marriage and religion have a strong tie with their political system and with Tosin Saraki's marriage to a Christian man that will make it very very difficult for Bukola Saraki to be adopted by the northerners politicians to be the presidential candidate for the north coming any year.

Afonja moslems
conquered slaves since 30BC
smh

3 Likes

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by EternalTruths: 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
khalilullaah:

This is not an opinion ma'am.
It is clearly stated in the Qur'an.
And a muslim going against it (if she is even a Muslim in the first palce)purposefully and intentionally is tantamount to apostacy.

budeyahoocom

Why then do you guys insist on sharing the same country with Biafran Christians.?

4 Likes

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by Fatasy(m): 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
Esin baba ogba omola.
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
khalilullaah:

We meet again......yours truly is also Edo man. Over 90% of all Edo female Muslims are married to Christians. True or false?
Auchi, agbede, okpella and few villages where Muslims are found have nearly lost all their female worshippers to Christians tru marriages.

6 Likes

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by Oluseun644(m): 2:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
trash is she your daughter......

1 Like

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by EternalTruths: 2:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
Allee90:
Every Good Muslim stands to condemn this.

They should also condemn a country where Arewa Muslims and Biafran Christians share the same citizenship.

7 Likes

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by greggng: 2:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
Are you 2016 or 2017 N-agro candidate? This facebook page has been created to take care of the information need of the aformentioned group.Please visit and like the page. In due time we shall be posting resource materials that will be beneficial to the group.You can ask us any questions and challenges you are facing with npower and you will receive the best of answers. Find below the facebook link

@LagosNagro
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by BenzEne1(m): 2:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
tamethem:

Na today
Every Muslim knows some truths about Christians but to admit it in public is the problem.
Many Notable muslims married Christian ladies . You think they are fools

Governor Ajimobi
Fashola
Amosun
Saraki and many more.

Ask them if them no dey enjoy their marriages.

Notable politicians. Who told you any of those people pray five times a day. Your faith isn't measured by the money you have or your political relevance. If she actually is a muslim and wants to marry 10 christian men, its left to her and Allah on the day of judgement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update / Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader / Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.