Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor (31860 Views)

Sick Lady In Rivers State Almost Died On The Road Over Lockdown (Video) / Why Are Prayers Only For “barren Women” But Not “impotent Men”? Dr Olufunmilayo / PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by enemyofprogress: 3:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
idu1:
fuvk away
e pain am grin grin grin tongue
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by lebete3000: 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
Dachiszy:
He only observed protocol based on the fact that she is a primigravida meaning bearing a child for the first time. It takes about 12 hrs alone to complete the first phase of labour in this type of women. The issues of fibroid may have caused her death. #rip.

Even co-existing Fibroid in Pregnancy is a Relative indication for CS. Coupled with the fact that he knows the px hx of 14yrs of infertility after several IVFs.
If na me I go just section straight oh. He was lucky the baby made it, I'm sure the guy for don bone religion matter and tear the doc into pieces. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by GloryGloryRufus(m): 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
The doctors just did unprofessional jobs, considering the medical history you narrated while still allowed the woman to enter into labour pains , before you started that CS, the woman has already lost all her energy, no more strength, I understand the devil might be at work but most times we can defeat the devil with common sense. Thank God you cried , you felt the pains of loosing her. may her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by idu1(m): 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
enemyofprogress:
e pain am grin grin grin tongue

Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by megareal: 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
CS would have been the best course of action. Vag birth is a no no in this instance. She may have lived if the Doc had done that.

2 Likes

Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by lebete3000: 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
GloryGloryRufus:
The doctors just did unprofessional jobs, considering the medical history you narrated while still allowed the woman to enter into labour pains , before you started that CS, the woman has already lost all her energy, no more strength, I understand the devil might be at work but most times we can defeat the devil with common sense. Thank God you cried , you felt the pains of loosing her. may her soul rest in peace.

You think tears is enough to cover for mismanagement? If na civilised countries he'll cry more when they slam him with a lawsuit, with his licence to practise hanging in the balance. We just dey get away with lots of things for this Naija all thanks to religion.

1 Like

Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
lebete3000:

Well you can't blame the guy sha, he may be practising in a country like ours where people will likely forgive you if they perceive you're godly and of same religion with them but will be happy to see you fall if you decide to believe in your hardwork and output.
Even a Professor once said he has to be holy for patients so when he makes mistakes they can overlook and pardon but if it's d other way round, they'll happily drag you into trouble.
Religion has got us all screwed up.

Am telling you. Real screwed up mehn.

Can you imagine?

Nigerians mentality ehn? cheesy

It's somethingelse.

1 Like

Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by lebete3000: 4:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
emilyone:

Abeg, which one be sky daddy's again?

The one people call God.
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by d33types: 4:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
alexialin:
Sighs na wa o.

But why labour for 7hours?
That's too much hours gone and definitely she will be very weak.

Cesarean straight up, after two hours nd no show.

May God protect all pregnant women and bless them with safe deliveries. With mum and child Hale and alive. Amen

At the bolded,Even when she is 7cm dilated abi? undecided
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by lenghtinny(m): 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
Pidgin2:
sad It's likely she is advanced in age so why did they allow her go through the stress of natural birth?

After the male doctor has seen so many private parts of strange women, he will still go and process love to his wife. This is wrong, let's have more female gynaecologist to handle childbirth
angry

1 Like

Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by mechanics(m): 4:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
Those maltreating their wife should learn o, respect and love your wife, but don't worship her above God.
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by naturalwaves: 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
GloryGloryRufus:
Crying is not enough but the story is not true anyway. I cannot believe you all fell for this concorted hogwash from a yeye Nigerian blog.

1 Like

Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by Nogen: 4:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
The doctor is quack abeg! Why allow the woman to labour for 7 solid hours. She was exhausted na. You killed her wicked doctor. What were you trying to prove, that she could also be a Hebrew woman?

1 Like

Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by lebete3000: 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
d33types:

At the bolded,Even when she is 7cm dilated abi? undecided

How are we even so sure labour was progressing normally? Did they state in the writeup she was 7cm? And do you know even 7cm is not too early to do a CS especially in this patient? What if there was a fibroid blocking the baby's passage?
The bone of contention here is that the woman should not have been allowed to go into labour at all. Infact in some standard centres they give the woman a date to come and be admitted and she stays in the hospital with proper monitoring till she gets to the date for an elective CS. The fact that it's a special baby should be treated as one and not like any other labour case.
All hand must be on deck to make sure Mother & Child comes out alive. If all is said and done and still in vain God forbid, then you can say you did your best.

1 Like

Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by kinguwem: 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
I'm disappointed in the doctor that posted the story. The decision on the delivery of the woman was poor.
The woman should have had an elective caesarean section at term. Long history of subfertility with a co-existing uterine fibroids is an indication for caesarean section.
Finally, what killed the woman? Probably hemorrhage. How many units of blood was available for the surgery, who operated the woman, where was she operated, what method of anaesthesia was used?
This kind of story is not a good one. I doubt if the healthcare provider is a doctor. The case needs an audit by the Medical & Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN) & the Nigerian Medical Association (NMA).

1 Like

Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by KardinalZik(m): 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
Pidgin2:
sad It's likely she is advanced in age so why did they allow her go through the stress of natural birth?

After the male doctor has seen so many private parts of strange women, he will still go and process love to his wife. This is wrong, let's have more female gynaecologist to handle childbirth

YOU'RE WRONG!
Gender is insignificant in the PROFESSIONAL ARENA.
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by writeprof(m): 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
It's sad indeed! May her soul rest in the Lord's Bosom. Thank God, she knows where she is going if she could smile with the baby in her hands and affirm the Greatness of God.
May God continue to give men the grace to appreciate their wives, mother of their children and their mothers.

1 Like

Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by naturalwaves: 4:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
kinguwem:
I'm disappointed in the doctor that posted the story. The decision on the delivery of the woman was poor.
The woman should have had an elective caesarean section at term. Long history of subfertility with a co-existing uterine fibroids is an indication for caesarean section.
Finally, what killed the woman? Probably hemorrhage. How many units of blood was available for the surgery, who operated the woman, where was she operated, what method of anaesthesia was used?
This kind of story is not a good one. I doubt if the healthcare provider is a doctor. The case needs an audit by the Medical & Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN) & the Nigerian Medical Association (NMA).
The story is a concorted hogwash from the stables of useless Nigerian blogs.
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
They should have operated to bring the baby out before 39/40 weeks. No need to even wait for labour or take any risks with this kind of case because of advanced maternal age and the possibility of those cysts/fibroid blocking the birth canal.

It is well. So sad.

2 Likes

Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by ogtavia(m): 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2017
I am not married but i know pregnancy,labour and delivery is no joke...i experienced my elder sister's and i nearly passed out from fear..my respect for women grew from 100% to infinity...God bless women...HE actually made them strong.

1 Like

Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by ibkayee(f): 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
Apparently this writeup is fake https://www.snopes.com/doctor-mourning-previously-infertile-mother/

Nevertheless, I don't doubt that there are tons of cases like this. The message that comes with it is also still relevant

1 Like

Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
Ndy1919:
Am not a doctor but why leave her for hours... Can someone tell me this story is not true...

Well good question. The fault atimes not on the Doc. My wife laboured for more hours than that because we didnt want them to cut her up it was our first pregnancy and we were scared of operation bt we later opted for that. God is gracious we have twins and God saved my wife and the kids.

1 Like

Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by sugarlyn: 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Rip to her.

The doctor sha! Is he a doctor or a pastor?

The hypocrisy; he praised god for allowing a woman with ovarian cyst and giant fibroid to get pregnant, but he didn't blame the same god that punished the woman for 14years and extra 9months before killing her after rigorous child birth pain.

The unblamable sadist God we serve!

God is not to be blame for the evil that befall us.(James 1:13-17).
The holybook(bible) says Satan is the one controlling the whole world.(1 john 5 :19 & john 12:31).
We have the hope and confidence towards God that soon He will destroy Satan and his agents. Then what He promise us in revelation 21:3,4,5 will surely be fulfilled. "He will wipe out every tears our eyes and death will be no more, no pain.......
All those who have died are still in their graves waiting for resurrection. (John 5:28,29).
For more question check www.Jw.org
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by EvilMetahuman: 5:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
sugarlyn:

God is not to be blame for the evil that befall us.(James 1:13-17).
The holybook(bible) says Satan is the one controlling the whole world.(1 john 5 :19 & john 12:31).
We have the hope and confidence towards God that soon He will destroy Satan and his agents. Then what He promise us in revelation 21:3,4,5 will surely be fulfilled. "He will wipe out every tears our eyes and death will be no more, no pain.......
All those who have died are still in their graves waiting for resurrection. (John 5:28,29).
For more question check www.Jw.org
so satan is more powerful than god on earth?

And why is it taking god forever to destroy satan? I thought he is all powerful and can do anything?

1 Like

Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by slurity1: 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
Lalas247:
So sad ....
Know a lady who was in same position ... but hers was 10 years died while delivering cry
that is serious

1 Like

Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by lazygal: 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Rip to her.

The doctor sha! Is he a doctor or a pastor?

The hypocrisy; he praised god for allowing a woman with ovarian cyst and giant fibroid to get pregnant, but he didn't blame the same god that punished the woman for 14years and extra 9months before killing her after rigorous child birth pain.

The unblamable sadist God we serve!

Wahala dey with this I believe you serve no God but am quite sure you involve in traditional rites to hasten your progress ..that means u still serve a superior being

Why not totally live on your own any thing created by God including man and Hs creations be it houses or,food,etc then don't use his natural assistance be it water or air and then you can confidently call him devil if you want
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by cococandy(f): 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
That’s not how it works.
Two hours indeed

And you got almost 40 likes for this clueless post
alexialin:
Sighs na wa o.

May God protect all pregnant women and bless them with safe deliveries. With mum and child Hale and alive. Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
cococandy:
That’s not how it works.
Two hours indeed

And you got almost 40 likes for this clueless post

You are the clueless one

Please fucvk off my mentions!

I didn't call your name.

Just mind yourself!

Stalking me upandan!

What's your problem

Say your own and move on!

Ode!
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by Pataricatering(f): 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
Dasherz:
and some girls doing freelance prostitution will dunno their new born babies in the streets for death ...

Rip
Female hater sighted ! Go and find a girlfriend cause I know you don’t have one . After chasing and being nailed by women relentlessly next thing you start hating them !
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
alexialin:
Sighs na wa o.

two hours indeed! it is so obvious you know nothing about Labour and child birth.
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by Dasherz(f): 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
Pataricatering:

Female hater sighted ! Go and find a girlfriend cause I know you don’t have one . After chasing and being nailed by women relentlessly next thing you start hating them !

biatch I'm a lady okay

cos you sell out easily doesn't hide the truth so gedafhuck outta ma mention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fallen Tree Kills Woman, Injures 10 Others In Ilorin / High BP At A Young Age, What Could Be The Cause / Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband To Resuscitate Him In Ondo State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.