Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor (31857 Views)

Sick Lady In Rivers State Almost Died On The Road Over Lockdown (Video) / Why Are Prayers Only For “barren Women” But Not “impotent Men”? Dr Olufunmilayo / PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by Claessique1(f): 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
What women go through!!!!!!!!! Unexplainable
Sighs.
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by lebete3000: 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2017
dabossman:

Truth be told, that lady shouldn't have been allowed to go into labour. They should have just scheduled her for a CS jéjé. Except of course she and her husband insisted. Some people today still think having a CS comes with a stigma.

I dont think the story is true though

My point exactly...
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2017
[quote author=NkayTiana post=61671540]my cousin laboured 3days ,she still delivered by herself cos she laboured that three days without the water bursting [/quote

O ga ju!

She try.

Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by kendrick9(m): 6:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
Lalas247:
So sad ....
Know a lady who was in same position ... but hers was 10 years died while delivering cry
what am I seeing!!!!
hmm

1 Like

Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by Mightyraw(m): 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
Jnass:

I think the story was written to generate emotions. There is no real timeline and names of people involved and hence cannot be verified.
For example: Who is this doctor involved? What is his name and where does he work?
What about the woman? What's her identity and who are her friends?
furthermore no screen shots.
Candidly, this is another fable.
Oh, who could have thought of that
That barren for 13 years is enough traffic already
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by delishpot: 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
Dasherz:
and some girls doing freelance prostitution will just throw their new born babies in the streets for death ... issues of life

Rip

They also pass through hell to bear those kids. They just choose to forget about their pains when they remember the fake freedom they would enjoy when their baby is locked out of their lives.
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by d33types: 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
dabossman:

Truth be told, that lady shouldn't have been allowed to go into labour. They should have just scheduled her for a CS jéjé. Except of course she and her husband insisted. Some people today still think having a CS comes with a stigma.

I dont think the story is true though
Thank you..that's my stand as well.. There are indications for CS and this pregnancy being a special one qualifies for cs.
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by cococandy(f): 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
Stalking you shocked

Jesu

alexialin:

You are the clueless one

Please fucvk off my mentions!

I didn't call your name.

Just mind yourself!

Stalking me upandan!

What's your problem

Say your own and move on!

Ode!

1 Like

Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by murjaatu(f): 8:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
alexialin:
Sighs na wa o.

But why labour for 7hours?
That's too much hours gone and definitely she will be very weak.

Cesarean straight up, after two hours nd no show.

May God protect all pregnant women and bless them with safe deliveries. With mum and child Hale and alive. Amen i know someone who was in labour for a whole day and she still delivered safely,doctors too consider some things before performing cs
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by bright1985: 8:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
GOD BLESS ALL WOMEN IN THE WORLD
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by mrdipye(m): 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
Totally despaired and heart broken
embarassedTotally despaired and heart broken
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by lovingyouhun: 9:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
alexialin:
Sighs na wa o.

May God protect all pregnant women and bless them with safe deliveries. With mum and child Hale and alive. Amen

Elective C. S would have been the best option
She isn't so young
She had Fibroids
IVF
Para 0
Those Doctors contributed to her death
She was carrying a HIGH RISK PREGNANCY !!!
Why subject this kind of patient to labour.
Now the Dr is feeling guilty, in all his years of practice, didn't he learn anything?
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by hathiba: 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
its a pity the mother died...bt I blame the doctor for allowing her to go thru 7hours of labour for a precious child like that? you don't take such a terrible risk with a woman with that kind of delay history with a precious child? No matter what, the doctor should have insisted on the elective option (CS) for that couple... quite painful and heart rendering.. God will uphold the family in Jesus name. amen
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by thorpido(m): 9:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
NkayTiana:
my cousin laboured 3days ,she still delivered by herself cos she laboured that three days without the water bursting
The doctor attending to her should have broken her water na.
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by Lagusta(m): 12:47am On Oct 23, 2017
alexialin:
Sighs na wa o.

May God protect all pregnant women and bless them with safe deliveries. With mum and child Hale and alive. Amen no

Oga go and find out the protocol and stages of labour before you talk anyhow there....

This story is pure cock-and-bull...

1 Like

Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by Filmewell(f): 2:27am On Oct 23, 2017
alexialin:
Sighs na wa o.

May God protect all pregnant women and bless them with safe deliveries. With mum and child Hale and alive. Amen
Bro, labour that will start and end in two hours will kill that woman.God made labour last long so that a woman can cope . Even precipitate labour last four hours and they are maddening.
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by muller101(m): 2:46am On Oct 23, 2017
Ndy1919:
Am not a doctor but why leave her for hours... Can someone tell me this story is not true...
The story is not true.
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by Sakie: 9:42am On Oct 23, 2017
So touching.... Labour is a different thing entirely....Doctors too make mistake atimes....was in labour from Saturday morning till Sunday evening and the annoying thing was the nurses telling I was having false labour..baby stopped kicking and had to undergo CS... .thank God for me and my boy ...he is a year plus now....
R.I.P
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by Rozaytee: 11:24am On Oct 23, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Rip to her.

The doctor sha! Is he a doctor or a pastor?

The hypocrisy; he praised god for allowing a woman with ovarian cyst and giant fibroid to get pregnant, but he didn't blame the same god that punished the woman for 14years and extra 9months before killing her after rigorous child birth pain.

The unblamable sadist God we serve!
nigga shut d fvck up!!
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by Rozaytee: 11:27am On Oct 23, 2017
lebete3000:

My brother I just taya men....instead of blaming himself for allowing such a special baby go through the rigors of labour. That pregnashould have been sectioned straight going by the hell the woman went through to eventually get pregnant.
However sentiments will never let us have sense.
sentiments about wat exactly...
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by lebete3000: 12:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
Rozaytee:
sentiments about wat exactly...

The religious sentiment of attributing of attributing everything to God and not being responsible enough to man up to one's duties.
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by Rozaytee: 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
lebete3000:

The religious sentiment of attributing of attributing everything to God and not being responsible enough to man up to one's duties.
mtcheeeeeeeeew
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by EvilMetahuman: 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2017
Rozaytee:
nigga shut d fvck up!!
tell your father to shut the fhuck up.
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by IRALIFE(f): 1:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
alexialin:
Sighs na wa o.

It doesn't work like that. First pregnancies take a long time. As long as the woman is dilating properly, she will be left to go through labour till she is 10cm dilated. They also consistently check the baby's breathing. Some go on for more than 15 hours.
It is really a serious time for women to bring forth another life.
RIP. It is well.
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by lebete3000: 1:19am On Oct 24, 2017
Rozaytee:
mtcheeeeeeeeew

I know you're not that bright....I get it.
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by sugarlyn: 10:30am On Oct 24, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
so satan is more powerful than god on earth?

And why is it taking god forever to destroy satan? I thought he is all powerful and can do anything?

God is love, patient and kind.
You can recall how he was patient with the Israelites even though they witnessed many miracles he performed on their behalf e.g(the crossing of the red sea) they still lack faith in him.
God does not take delight in the death of anyone rather he is patient with us, giving us more time. He wants all those doing bad to leave their bad ways before it is too late.
When Jesus was earth, he says( Matthew 24:14)" And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations and then the END will come''.
No wonder Jehovah's witnesses are everywhere preaching the kingdom good news before the end comes.
U can request for a free home bible study in your location by clicking on www.Jw.org.
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by Rozaytee: 10:46am On Oct 24, 2017
lebete3000:

I know you're not that bright....I get it.
na u come dey bright Na.. mumu ode
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by lebete3000: 10:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
Rozaytee:
na u come dey bright Na.. mumu ode

cheesy flowery girl.
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by jbblues24(m): 1:31am On Jun 02, 2019
Ivory. Trying it now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Physically Challenged Man Constructs Wheelchair Pickup Van For His Business / High BP At A Young Age, What Could Be The Cause / Fallen Tree Kills Woman, Injures 10 Others In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.