Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor (31863 Views)

Sick Lady In Rivers State Almost Died On The Road Over Lockdown (Video) / Why Are Prayers Only For “barren Women” But Not “impotent Men”? Dr Olufunmilayo / PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE (2) (3) (4)

Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by EvilMetahuman: 5:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
lazygal:

[s]Wahala dey with this I believe you serve no God but am quite sure you involve in traditional rites to hasten your progress ..that means u still serve a superior being [/s]

Why not totally live on your own any thing created by God including man and Hs creations be it houses or,food,etc then don't use his natural assistance be it water or air and then you can confidently call him devil if you want
nigga, I don't believe in nonsense.

Prove that god created food or houses I built myself?

Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by Pataricatering(f): 5:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
lazygal:

Wahala dey with this I believe you serve no God but am quite sure you involve in traditional rites to hasten your progress ..that means u still serve a superior being

Why not totally live on your own any thing created by God including man and Hs creations be it houses or,food,etc then don't use his natural assistance be it water or air and then you can confidently call him devil if you want
What I think you should do is pray to God to deny him all these things ! Isn’t that you peoples way ? In fact pray and double dare your god ! Same god that gives the same things you pray so desperately for to atheists and unbelievers ! I wonder why you bother praying when atheists are getting it free while insulting God, shiior!
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by Pataricatering(f): 5:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
so satan is more powerful than god on earth?

And why is it taking god forever to destroy satan? I thought he is all powerful and can do anything?
Satan stays winning ! Is it not these same Christians that will go to church , read bible and still come out and serve Satan with fornication and adultery ? They enjoy Satan more than their god since Satan influences them more !
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by kevoh(m): 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2017
emilyone:

Abeg, which one be sky daddy's again?
Skydaddy is whichever god you believe in...
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by dabossman(m): 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2017
Rolandken:

Lols. Many people really have no information on anything. Go and ask your mother how long she laboured. You think labour is 1 hr sonmething. They were even too quick to operate on her. Labour lasts for multiple hours. Thats how naturally its meant to be. Its when its above 16 hrs that it is called prolonged labour. Una think say labour na childs play.

Oga, say what you know. Not every woman needs to go through labour these days, especially when you know their medical history doesn't favour such. These days you can pick the date for your CS once your baby has come to term, stroll in and get the procedure done.

Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by lazygal: 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
nigga, I don't believe in nonsense.

Prove that god created food or houses I built myself?

I don't need to ,look at your self .myouvar a proof ..don't fool your self ...God is giving you a long rope and allowing you to tie your self ....pray you repent before hand else hmmmm
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

two hours indeed! it is so obvious you know nothing about Labour and child birth.

*yawns*

Is that all?
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by EvilMetahuman: 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
lazygal:

I don't need to ,look at your self .myouvar a proof ..don't fool your self ...God is giving you a long rope and allowing you to tie your self ....pray you repent before hand else hmmmm
you are not making any sense.

I'm sure my shiit provides you your daily meal.
Worship my "SHIIT" now.

"My big fat shiit" is giving you a long rope and allowing you to tie your self ....pray you repent before hand else hmmmm
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by d33types: 5:49pm On Oct 22, 2017
lebete3000:

How are we even so sure labour was progressing normally? Did they state in the writeup she was 7cm? And do you know even 7cm is not too early to do a CS especially in this patient? What if there was a fibroid blocking the baby's passage?
The bone of contention here is that the woman should not have been allowed to go into labour at all. Infact in some standard centres they give the woman a date to come and be admitted and she stays in the hospital with proper monitoring till she gets to the date for an elective CS. The fact that it's a special baby should be treated as one and not like any other labour case.
All hand must be on deck to make sure Mother & Child comes out alive. If all is said and done and still in vain God forbid, then you can say you did your best.

I just asked a hypothetical question. The poster I quoted, was indicating cs for 2hours of difficult labour.
Do you know that even difficult labour / poor progress of labor has a criteria? Which is diagnosed at 12hours? Saying 2hrs is laughable.

Doctors will understand..

Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by segneyukk(m): 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
hmmmm...it's well
I have respect for women...thats why I have vow never to raise my hands on my future wife...
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by dabossman(m): 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
naturalwaves:
The story is touching but looks like it was concorted. The write up has a tone of a Nigerian writer. This is not how most people from Pakistan talk. Moreover, why not mention the doctor's name and the avenue through which he shared it? Or he sat down the OP to tell him or a website? If the news is factual, the name of the doctor will be there.

Exactly. Even I don't believe the write up. It doesn't sound like a Pakistani at all. It's just one of these posts where you are solicited to type "Amen"

Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by dabossman(m): 5:56pm On Oct 22, 2017
d33types:

I just asked a hypothetical question. The poster I quoted, was indicating cs for 2hours of difficult labour.
Do you know that even difficult labour / poor progress of labor has a criteria? Which is diagnosed at 12hours? Saying 2hrs is laughable.

Truth be told, that lady shouldn't have been allowed to go into labour. They should have just scheduled her for a CS jéjé. Except of course she and her husband insisted. Some people today still think having a CS comes with a stigma.

I dont think the story is true though

Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by Jnass: 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
Mightyraw:
my thought exactly
I think the story was written to generate emotions. There is no real timeline and names of people involved and hence cannot be verified.
For example: Who is this doctor involved? What is his name and where does he work?
What about the woman? What's her identity and who are her friends?
furthermore no screen shots.
Candidly, this is another fable.

Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by Pataricatering(f): 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
Dasherz:

biatch I'm a lady okay

cos you sell out easily doesn't hide the truth so gedafhuck outta ma mention
You are an even bigger idiot than I thought then !
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by dabossman(m): 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
alexialin:

Wicked how?

To carry out cesarean and save both mum and child on-time?

Am not wicked

Am factual.

My neighbour married a fragile slim lady.

She has two healthy boys nw. One is 3years, the other 1year.
Her deliveries were thru CS.

her husband said he has already booked down CS way ahead delivery time. He can't joke with his wife. And she's not that strong, so why tempt faith.
The boys are here playing. Mum attending to other chores.

So am not wicked.

Some people still attach a stigma to CS. They claim it is only for lazy women. They expect you to deliver vaginal like the "Hebrew woman". Anything short of that and you are not a strong woman.

Sadly, some die unavoidably because of this. For some others, it is the cost of the CS that they are trying to avoid.

Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by Dasherz(f): 6:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
Pataricatering:

You are an even bigger idiot than I thought then !

lol truth be told
I am no idiot for posting the truth .. do you know how many babies are killed daily in this world by them slay queens hashtag oloshos ? during abortions? due to neglect? dumping new born babies on the streets, in gutters and other horrible places yet a woman has been praying for one for 14 years only to die on the day she brought it forth??

I am not against sex .. (if that's what you think) fvck all you want but if you aint ready for a child be careful use a condom a protection or something .. not dump a baby on the street like life gats no meaning ....

if you have a brain you will understand what i just typed
shalom
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by naturalwaves: 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
dabossman:

Exactly. Even I don't believe the write up. It doesn't sound like a Pakistani at all. It's just one of these posts where you are solicited to type "Amen"
You are right. The blogosphere needs to be cleared of vanity blogging. Useless bloggers!
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by Dasherz(f): 6:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
dabossman:

Some people still attach a stigma to CS. They claim it is only for lazy women. They expect you to deliver vaginal like the "Hebrew woman". Anything short of that and you are not a strong woman.

Sadly, some die unavoidably because of this. For some others, it is the cost of the CS that they are trying to avoid.

vaginal birth is quite the natural process for birth and doctors encourage it especially if you vitals are ok to go with it .. but no matter how safe and easy a cesarean section seem it has it's own dire risks too and ladies still die during these operations (my aunt died during cs cos she lost a lot of blood)
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by Ericsunday619: 6:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
Pataricatering:

What I think you should do is pray to God to deny him all these things ! Isn’t that you peoples way ? In fact pray and double dare your god ! Same god that gives the same things you pray so desperately for to atheists and unbelievers ! I wonder why you bother praying when atheists are getting it free while insulting God, shiior!
hahahahahaha welcome to the atheist club
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by Saintmary(f): 6:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
Rolandken:

Lols. Many people really have no information on anything. Go and ask your mother how long she laboured. You think labour is 1 hr sonmething. They were even too quick to operate on her. Labour lasts for multiple hours. Thats how naturally its meant to be. Its when its above 16 hrs that it is called prolonged labour. Una think say labour na childs play.
shortest labor in the world lasted 2 minutes.
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by dabossman(m): 6:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
Dasherz:

vaginal birth is quite the natural process for birth and doctors encourage it especially if you vitals are ok to go with it .. but no matter how safe and easy a cesarean section seem it has it's own dire risks too and ladies still die during these operations (my aunt died during cs cos she lost a lot of blood)

Definitely, if your vitals are okay vaginal birth is good. CS is also not without risks. But some people refuse CS even when it has been advised by their doctor simply because of a perceived stigma. That's my point.

Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
dabossman:

Exactly!

With their stupid mentality on CS.

Two stupid women asking me a stupid questions, it seems I don't know anything about child birth.

I don't need to undergo child birth for me to understand, not all women have the energy to push for hours.

Some do, and some do not. It's simply common sense. But it's clear they don't have such common sense. With their archaic mentality to claim am a strong woman and so every woman should go through natural birth cheesy

And some women really died because of this mentality.

Anyways, when am married, then pregnant and I will come and see which female inlaw or family member will come and tell me, or meet my doctor and tell him how to handle my body for me. angry

And you are right! The cost scares some husbands away. Which is very bad.
Anyways thank God, I don't hope to be a full time housewife, so it's a bill we can share if husby is grumbling about the cost. Safety and life first . Before anything .

Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by lebete3000: 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
d33types:

This is a straight forward & practical case here, a sound doc shouldn't be here postulating and hypothesizing but should know in concrete terms the right course of action to take, plain & simple.

Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by lebete3000: 6:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
alexialin:

Exactly!

With their stupid mentality on CS.

Two stupid women asking me a stupid questions, it seems I don't know anything about child birth.

I don't need to undergo child birth for me to understand, not all women have the energy to push for hours.

Some do, and some do not. It's simply common sense. But it's clear they don't have such common sense. With their archaic mentality to claim am a strong woman and so every woman should go through natural birth cheesy

And some women really died because of this mentality.

Anyways, when am married, then pregnant and I will come and see which female inlaw or family member will come and tell me, or meet my doctor and tell him how to handle my body for me. angry

And you are right! The cost scares some husbands away. Which is very bad.
Anyways thank God, I don't hope to be a full time housewife, so it's a bill we can share if husby is grumbling about the cost. Safety and life first . Before anything .

That's why we need more women empowerment such as this.

Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by Dasherz(f): 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
dabossman:

Definitely, if your vitals are okay vaginal birth is good. CS is also not without risks. But some people refuse CS even when it has been advised by their doctor simply because of a perceived stigma. That's my point.
point noted
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by Juleedear(f): 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
Exactly 13th May-2017,mine was almost like this story but God Almighty saw me through. Women go through a lot earnestly.
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
d33types:

Can you imagine 12hours!
Another said 16hours! shocked Of pushing

Honestly peeps arguing natural birth y'all think every woman has such energy?

Una they look for who una go kill during child birth.

I dodge am pass!

Can u imagine ! See the hours!

Jeez!
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
alexialin:

Na lie!

7days labour! You wan kill her?

Haba! Have human sympathy small and save her life.

I know two personal cases but the women survived though, one of the cases the child was born feet first which even made it more difficult. A close fam of mine went two weeks and serious prayers were done at a stage.

Oga if you never walk far for life naim you go talk say something no fit happen. undecided
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
lebete3000:

That's why we need more women empowerment such as this.

Oh yes!

We sure do.
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by lebete3000: 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
cococandy:
That’s not how it works.
Two hours indeed

And you got almost 40 likes for this clueless post

Can you kindly explain how it works then?
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by NkayTiana(f): 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
alexialin:
Sighs na wa o.

But why labour for 7hours?
That's too much hours gone and definitely she will be very weak.

Cesarean straight up, after two hours nd no show.

May God protect all pregnant women and bless them with safe deliveries. With mum and child Hale and alive. Amen
my cousin laboured 3days ,she still delivered by herself cos she laboured that three days without the water bursting
Re: Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor by lebete3000: 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2017
dabossman:

Oga, say what you know. Not every woman needs to go through labour these days, especially when you know their medical history doesn't favour such. These days you can pick the date for your CS once your baby has come to term, stroll in and get the procedure done.

Kpam shikena....more so in this particular patient!

Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband To Resuscitate Him In Ondo State. Photos / Family Donates Funds Nigerians Raised To Save Their Daughter's Life To Charity / Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65