Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,487 members, 7,958,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:15 PM

Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? (856 Views)

Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? / I've Been Seeing This Man In My Dream For The Past One Week(photo) / Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by Hhenryy: 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2017

Actually I do not pay much attention to dreams, but this one.........

in the dream, i was lying down in my bedroom suddenly I heard a knock on my door. I got up and opened the door. i met a lady putting on a shower cap and towel (my room is close to the bathroom) she was smiling and making subtle attempts to enter but I resisted her.

I asked for her name and she told me her full name (surname and other names) but I don't know anyone bearing that Name so I told her I don't know you! and I shut the door..... immediately i did that, i woke up.
it was around 2AM.

the name was still fresh in my memory the moment I woke up and i quickly wrote it down on a piece of paper. I tried searching for the name on Facebook, interestingly I found out just two matches, one with a picture and the other doesn't have a picture.

the one with a picture doesn't look like the lady i saw in my dream and she is married . I started wondering.... there is a lady in my place of work with a close resemblance with exactly the same eye type and light complexion with the one i saw in my dream but she is married too and with a different name.

I do NOT have any close relationship with her, so I don't think i should have such dream about her.

what made this dream unique to me was the full name i got from the lady. it was very unusual..................

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by madridguy(m): 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
Just keep the name till you meet her shocked

1 Like

Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
Spirit wife.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
Shutting the door was great. Beware, she might come back, this time, rebuke her in the name of Jesus. And she'll flee! God be with you.

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by Bibi294(f): 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
Try it on google... Maybe your 6yards wife material is around the corner.... Watch
Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by Built2last: 2:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
Your worst mistake will be to conclude that the name you got is your wife.

It could mean anything. Leave your life normal the dream will unfold.

Her dressing in your dream builds my suspicion and so pray

1 Like

Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by RoyalBlak007: 2:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
gringringringrin
Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
grin
Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by BiafranBushBoy: 2:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
MhisTahrah:
grin

Mama, please sell me one of your monikers na

You don too acquire. Lol
Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Mama, please sell me one of your monikers na
You don too acquire. Lol
Papii,none of them are for sale.grin
Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by BiafranBushBoy: 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Papii,none of them are for sale.grin

Okay Momma.
Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Okay Momma.
Who be momma?Abeg no wish me bad thing.
Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by BiafranBushBoy: 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Who be momma?Abeg no wish me bad thing.

You are my momma... As in...

My lovely baeby... wink
Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

You are my momma... As in...
My lovely baeby... wink
Dadeee!
Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by LordKO(m): 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
You are simply having issues with closeness in some relationship in your waking life. You are trying to keep your distance and avoid from getting hurt.
Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by Stevebamdex(m): 3:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
Hhenryy:
Relax,you have not even met the said lady she is still on the way coming.
She is a seducer ready to pounced on your naïve mind to wreck havocs.
But thank God you said,you have already shut the door against her in the spirit rem hence you will have a less temptation to flee from when she finally comes around..But be watchful,he that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall..!
Btw
But it's carnal for you to starts suspecting or searching for everyone bearing the names she gave you.
You were even searching for her on facebook? Lol,Be wise bro.

(1) (Reply)

Any Single Lady Ready For Serious Relationship. Whatsapp 08037212454 / Five Kinds Of Woman You Should Never Date Or Marry. / Men And Women Have Entirely Different Ways Of Processing Language That Is Spoken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.