Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:35 AM

Love Is Bitter, Seex Is Sweet - A Story By Naijapara Films - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Is Bitter, Seex Is Sweet - A Story By Naijapara Films (2792 Views)

Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Is Bitter, Seex Is Sweet - A Story By Naijapara Films by naijapara(f): 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
I won't waste time here...

I would move straight to the point....

This is a story....
That touches the body, spirit and soul...

Contains explicit, interesting and hardcore seexual scenes!

If you are not 18, GET LOST!!!!

LOVE IS BITTER SEX IS SWEET is a true life story...

Of a lady......

A very lonely and promiscuous lady....

NOW DEAD and buried!

Which she deserved!

DEATH! DEATH! DEATH!

She was loved but choose to be misused and then , the story begins here!

Re: Love Is Bitter, Seex Is Sweet - A Story By Naijapara Films by naijapara(f): 3:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
NEW STORY IS HERE OOO! COME AND READ

@estie92 , @camronid, @Ini22(f ), @Dnight, @Shawdey @Babysuccess02 @Bhabstemi @olaezekalonge, @neurojosh @kennypedia @andray12 @matosneh @Toyin223 @keledi @Harbay0101 @santori , @sallee @Ifemiloluwa @shigo20 @enonche85

1 Like

Re: Love Is Bitter, Seex Is Sweet - A Story By Naijapara Films by naijapara(f): 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
EPISODE 1

I am anita, a very beautiful young lady... I just clocked 22.

I want to telll u about my life.. This was what happened to me and these are the reasons why i want to kill myself. I am useless already. No one to love. No one to show me love.

I never expected to end up like this in life. As a young girl, I had dreams, ambitions, goals to achieve.! I was aspiring to be an accountant but right now, look at me! I am nothing! I am good for nothing! I want to tell you the bitter account of my life. Please learn from my mistakes and dont end up like me.

When I was at my pubertal age, i had seex with the guy i loved most in school. He was a very talented young dude but two years older than me and he was also more intelligent than i. I cheerfully allowed him to take away my virginity one day in the school toilet. It was a painful experience but as time goes on, i began enjoying it. We would sneak to bush, toilet, or any hiding place to bleep ourselves! The guy was just 16 and i was just 14. He had a long and thick dik at his age.

One of the sweet seexual experience i had with him was the one we did in the bush after school hours. Everybody in school have gone home. We remained in class pretending as if we were solving maths. Surprising to us, no one ever suspect our relationship or seexual games...

WE WILL BE RYT BACK IN A JIFFY DONT GO ANYWHERE!
Re: Love Is Bitter, Seex Is Sweet - A Story By Naijapara Films by Toyin223(f): 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
naijapara:
NEW STORY IS HERE OOO! COME AND READ

@estie92 , @camronid, @Ini22(f ), @Dnight, @Shawdey @Babysuccess02 @Bhabstemi @olaezekalonge, @neurojosh @kennypedia @andray12 @matosneh @Toyin223 @keledi @Harbay0101 @santori , @sallee @Ifemiloluwa @shigo20 @enonche85
THANK U DEAR,am Here Now
Re: Love Is Bitter, Seex Is Sweet - A Story By Naijapara Films by naijapara(f): 10:57pm On Oct 22, 2017
We apologise for the delay, thanks!

EPISODE 2
Evryone had gone home living only i and my loverboy. ojo. The school compound was now as quiet as a grave yard. My seexual urge was already rising. I wanted to start the fcking bt ojo was not in a hurry. he went all round the school again living me behind. I waited for about 20mins but ojo hadn't returned from spying. I couldnt wait any longer.

My pucci was now very wet. I began to masturbati. I laid on the chair, spread my legs wide open and dipped two fingers into my wet pucci and began rubbing vigorously. The feeling was intensely sweet. I was moaning very loudly. Then, I heard footsteps. I opened my eyes and i saw a very handsome dude gazing at me with a very seexy and fearful frown. It was ojo. I scanned him and then my eyes saw his erect dik struggling to come out from his trousers. I was happy. I nneded this guy to fck me very badly. I want his dik inside me screwing my pucci.

He came closer to me and began to kisss me roughly while his fingers were in my wet pucci rubbing sweetly. Yes! I love it rough! I grabbed his god! it was fcking very too strongdik bt he slapped my hands away.

What? Why! I was perplexed but not angry he calmly explained to me that we were in classroom, if anyone comes in, we would be in trouble. Also, we are not going to enjoy the seex coz we wont fck with freedom.

On hearing this, i hissed and dragged him to the school farm, behind the classroom. We hid behind a large banana tree and there the real action began.

Ojo almost tore off my school uniform when undressing me. He undressed me as if he wanted to rip me apart. He removed my skirt and flinged it aside. He unbuttoned my shirt and flinged it aside. I was now half nakead. I now had my pink pants on. Ojo tore it off like a superman or a lion or tiger or.

I watched him as he gasped for breath on seeing my full nakead seexy body, my pink pucci and my well shaped thigh.. He moved back asking,

"anita, are you sure you are fourteen?"

"yes, i am y asking or are you afraid to fck me?" I chidded him.

"Me, afraid? you supposed to know me by now na, this is not the first time we are fcking each other na?"

"So, why were you asking if am fourteen?"

"I was only asking because you have developed full booobs and your nippless are pointing upwards. Your ass would be sweeter to Bleep than before!!"

He yelled in a loud in a loud voice, squeezing my brest hard. It was painfully sweet! He spanked my ass and began to dip his fingers in my wet pucci. He stopped. He laid me down rubbing and squeezing my brest. While his fingers were in my pussy.

Suddenly, he stopped. I was disappointed. I was about to yell at him or grab his very erect dik but he kissed me deeply on my lips then my neck, navel,stomach, and then, he did something so sweet to me. He spread out my legs and then began to suck and lick my wet pucci. I forgot all the problems of my life and i was enjoying this sweet seex. He dipped his tongue into my pucci igniting flames of seexual pleasure..i was now moaning very loudly and uncontrolably. I was speaking in tongues. "ouch!!!" yes baby!!" "fck meeee!!!" uh!!

I forgot that were were in the school farm.

And then, we heard footsteps approaching.

WE WOULD BE RYT BACK IN A JIFFY! NO COMOT GO ANYWHERE!

2 Likes

Re: Love Is Bitter, Seex Is Sweet - A Story By Naijapara Films by DANIEL968: 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
naijapara:
We apologise for the delay, thanks!

EPISODE 2
Evryone had gone home living only i and my loverboy. ojo. The school compound was now as quiet as a grave yard. My seexual urge was already rising. I wanted to start the fcking bt ojo was not in a hurry. he went all round the school again living me behind. I waited for about 20mins but ojo hadn't returned from spying. I couldnt wait any longer.

My pucci was now very wet. I began to masturbati. I laid on the chair, spread my legs wide open and dipped two fingers into my wet pucci and began rubbing vigorously. The feeling was intensely sweet. I was moaning very loudly. Then, I heard footsteps. I opened my eyes and i saw a very handsome dude gazing at me with a very seexy and fearful frown. It was ojo. I scanned him and then my eyes saw his erect dik struggling to come out from his trousers. I was happy. I nneded this guy to fck me very badly. I want his dik inside me screwing my pucci.

He came closer to me and began to kisss me roughly while his fingers were in my wet pucci rubbing sweetly. Yes! I love it rough! I grabbed his god! it was fcking very too strongdik bt he slapped my hands away.

What? Why! I was perplexed but not angry he calmly explained to me that we were in classroom, if anyone comes in, we would be in trouble. Also, we are not going to enjoy the seex coz we wont fck with freedom.

On hearing this, i hissed and dragged him to the school farm, behind the classroom. We hid behind a large banana tree and there the real action began.

Ojo almost tore off my school uniform when undressing me. He undressed me as if he wanted to rip me apart. He removed my skirt and flinged it aside. He unbuttoned my shirt and flinged it aside. I was now half nakead. I now had my pink pants on. Ojo tore it off like a superman or a lion or tiger or.

I watched him as he gasped for breath on seeing my full nakead seexy body, my pink pucci and my well shaped thigh.. He moved back asking,

"anita, are you sure you are fourteen?"

"yes, i am y asking or are you afraid to fck me?" I chidded him.

"Me, afraid? you supposed to know me by now na, this is not the first time we are fcking each other na?"

"So, why were you asking if am fourteen?"

"I was only asking because you have developed full booobs and your nippless are pointing upwards. Your ass would be sweeter to Bleep than before!!"

He yelled in a loud in a loud voice, squeezing my brest hard. It was painfully sweet! He spanked my ass and began to dip his fingers in my wet pucci. He stopped. He laid me down rubbing and squeezing my brest. While his fingers were in my pussy.

Suddenly, he stopped. I was disappointed. I was about to yell at him or grab his very erect dik but he kissed me deeply on my lips then my neck, navel,stomach, and then, he did something so sweet to me. He spread out my legs and then began to suck and lick my wet pucci. I forgot all the problems of my life and i was enjoying this sweet seex. He dipped his tongue into my pucci igniting flames of seexual pleasure..i was now moaning very loudly and uncontrolably. I was speaking in tongues. "ouch!!!" yes baby!!" "fck meeee!!!" uh!!

I forgot that were were in the school farm.

And then, we heard footsteps approaching.

WE WOULD BE RYT BACK IN A JIFFY! NO COMOT GO ANYWHERE!

(1) (Reply)

Nationwide Youth Sex Clique[nysc] / I Need A Content Writer And Copywriter Wanted / Poets Please C'mere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.