Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,528 members, 7,770,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:49 AM

Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel (31844 Views)

Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades / Love Is A Dangerous Game / The Other Side Written By Onyeneke Abel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 10:49am On Jul 21, 2018
Hi nairalanders! Whoa it's been a while huh? Don't mind me for staying away for too long, I was busy preparing another hit story for you guys! so i amm working on a new Blockbuster titled LOVE IS A GAME!

Trust me, it's going to keep you on your toes, with lots of suspense! You know na, I am the suspense kind of writer!

So here we go guys! this story would kick off tomorrow night huh? make sure you mention your friends so we can journey this route together. Make everybody carry his/her tfare o.

Here is the description of the story.

Love is a game

He has been hurt before now he sees love as an enemy.

she has lived her life in the street, and all she knows is pain, what is love to her? Nothing!

Together the play a game of chess.

but it's a fun and games until someone starts to fall in love!

what happens? find out in love is a game

1 Like

Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2018
LOVE IS A GAME
CHAPTER 1

The context from which an uproar of applauds roared from was one owned by the biggest business tycoon in the city. It was quite early at dawn, a perfect time to meet with the Judges seated in a row, ready to place their final verdict as this competition was at the last stage.
"Look around you, and answer this simple question. What is love?"
Juliet was first to jump at the question. Her eyes glimmered brown, a little skimpy and short with perfect smile that fitted her sparkling set of teeth. She dropped her handbag, dust her skirt and cleared her throat to answer.
"Love is a feeling of attraction. It's a rare feeling of care"
She flushed as she explained, looking around to see if anyone followed with her explanation.
Davies King sat among the high table, alongside Peter Adeniyi his partner in crime. Peter drew close and gave a questionable wink with his eyes, he was sure Juliet had said it all.
"She is not the one"
Davies whispered to Peter while Juliet explained.
"Dude, she is on point"
Peter disagreed when he whispered back.

It was an Audition in disguise. A showcase of talent held with a huge prize of a million dollars award to whoever wins the best position; Single handedly sponsored by Davies King, Son to the richest business tycoon in Abuja, Nigeria.
It was a good facade to get what he really wanted.
The crowd had been scrutinised to pick the best 25. Now they sat in the audition room, In wait for the final knockout.
They had expected something tough and difficult, but instead, the question was thrown as instructed by Davies.
"What is love?"

An applause roared for Juliet, she sat in satisfaction, totally reassured she had said it all.
Jerry stood up next, he was broad and slim, a little dark in complexion to fit his baritone.
"Love is not just a feeling of attraction, but a connection of two hearts"

He got the satisfactory nods and smiles of the ladies, he was pretty sure he would have one or two girls at the end of the Audition. He was handsome, another complete advantage.

His answer was short and precise, one that Juliet felt smacked her own point to naught.
Thompson stood up next and blew their minds away when he said.
"Love his giving someone the right to hurt you, and trusting them not to"
An applause roared and Peter was certain Davies had found the right person.
But a shake of his head in disagreement proved Thompson wasn't close.
They all gave beautiful answers, such that enlightened and got the approval of the Judges. Except Davies, whose approval was one that stands.
A lady sat at the last seat. She wore a black jacket, a Jean and a strap boot. She didn't care if the chewing gum she had in her mouth , caused a distraction. Her hair was well packed in her black face cap. She looked defiant and wore her expression in a rebellious way. She was obviously on the net, chatting and taking photos too. She appeared tough and less concerned with swagg and beauty to top.
"Hey you..."
Peter noticed her and found it disrespectful. He looked to the expression of his fellow Judges, they had the same thought. Without hesitation he called

"Hey you, What's your name?"
"Coco"
She still sat while giving her reply and Peter felt it was rude.
"Will you stand up? What do you think this place is?"
She reluctantly stood to face him.
Peter sighed in exasperation and turned to Davies.
"Can you believe this girl...?"
Davies was quiet, he simply watched the show.
"Come forward... to the front now"
Peter went on and within couple of delayed minutes, she stood in front and faced the high table.
"Face the Audience"
She obeyed after she had chuckled in mockery. It only infuriated Peter the more and he was now prepared to fool her before the house.
"Coco, tell this house why you've not contributed to the question asked"
She smiled, made a noise with her chewing gum before she rhetorically gave her reply.
"It's wrong, all the answers they gave, I saw no reason to add to it"
Peter was going to push further, but Davies interrupted this time.
"So why not tell us the correct answer, what is love...?"
She turned to meet Davies' gaze. With her hands tucked in her pocket, her eyes locked on his, she said out loud.
"We are all here because we love to do something, we love to be famous and earn lots of cash. People would kill to get what they love, people would commit fraud, cheat and lie to get what they love. We love because we want to be appreciated and chosen over the others. We get married because we want to beat others to get there first. And have children just like everyone else...."
Peter was getting irritated already. He had to cut her shut and reminded her of the real question.
"My friend what point are you trying to make here, remember the question"
She was communicating with Davies already, and his eyes never left her when she continued.
"Don't you get my point...?"
She questioned with a sarcastic gesture.
"Love is a fucking game"
Davies got the hit, he stood up and interrupted Peter or any other judge from saying anything else.
He picked his portfolio and just before he head out he whispered to Peter.
"Send her to my office, she is the one"

©onyeneke Abel .July 2018 all rights reserved.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by ADUKKY(f): 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
Driver wait, i wan come down here. Na here gangan i dey go, let's get this party started.

1 Like

Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2018
ADUKKY:
Driver wait, i wan come down here. Na here gangan i dey go, let's get this party started.
lol
Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by xaviercasmir(m): 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
Nice one bro. Already following
Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
xaviercasmir:
Nice one bro. Already following
welcome to the party
Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
LOVE IS A GAME

CHAPTER 2

Love is a game? Does that even make sense Davies?”

Peter tailed him from behind. He hated the fact that Coco got the spot. He didn’t like her guts, and he felt she was going to be big trouble.

“Yes, she’s the one I need. I’m taking the first flight tomorrow, back to London, now send the girl to my office”

Peter stopped when Davies doubled his pace.

“Dammit!”

He cursed and started towards the Hall. Coco was back to her seat, busy on her iPhone. Instantly he began to wonder how she got her hands on an iPhone, she must be some thug or something.

“Hey Coco, come with me”

He instructed and turned to leave immediately. The building was a little complex, and so when called for her, he made sure he was quick. He did so on purpose, hoping she lost her way.

“Go through that door”

He instructed with a frown on his face

Davies sat facing her; different thoughts flooded her mind, but whatever it is, she was pretty sure it wouldn’t be something she can’t handle.

She felt he was too handsome. His beards caved down his cheeks, fitting into a perfect side beards. His lips had an oval shape and it appeared tasty below his slight pointed nose and soulful eyes. He had a nice shave, one that suited his slight v-shaped faced. She was checking him out stylishly and he noticed.

“Hey”

He called and snapped her out of her reverie. She didn’t see the need to reply so she simply conned the office with her eyes and chipped a smile at the corner of her lips in response.

“Coco, tell me a little about yourself”

She was quick to chuckle at his question.

“Trust me, there is nothing to tell”

She replied shrewdly. Her personal life was hers to keep.

“You have to get serious here, I don’t have all day”

She read the disgust his tone so she had to adjust to his taste and touched the tip of the iceberg

“I’m an orphan, I live with my aunt who makes life a living hell for me, I’m a street hustler, and I’ve managed to fend for myself”

He didn’t show any remorse or sympathy to her summarised story, that was the least of his interest. She could feel the line on her forehead head crinkle as she looked any pity in his face. He showed none, it didn’t sound new to him.

“You’ve fallen in love before?”

She nodded with a scoff.

“With who?”

“7guys in total; they were all equal bastards”

He smiled now, but she didn’t find it funny.

“You loved them?”

She hesitated and felt he was prying into her personal details.

“I’ll need this info for what I would need you for”

He explained and eased her paranoid mind.

“Loved the first 3, the rest were for fun and for the cash”

He was quiet for a while, and for a minute there she felt she had said too much.

“What kind of fun?”

His question erupted strange butterflies in her tummy. She felt he was being too ridiculous, but he was quite serious, with no sign of levity.

“That kind of fun, sex fun”

He sighed when she averted her eyes to regain her confidence. She felt embarrassed talking about that, he must feel she is some flirt. The next minute she didn’t care.

“Good, I need you for a job, no strings attached. When I mean no strings I mean no feelings, no love, no sex…Strictly business, and you would be well paid”

She didn’t get his point, a thought popped her mind and she gasped in response.

“It’s not prostitution”

It was like he pried her thoughts and countered her outburst. She nodded with a questionable expression still.

“Would it be a problem if I take you out of the country”

She tried so hard to tame the thrill that welled up in her, well robust, ready to burst. 

“It’ll would be my pleasure sir”

She didn’t care if she was rational in her decision to tag along with a total stranger, on the bases of a Job that has not been revealed to her yet. Her mind was immediately made up to take the risk, as far it takes her out of the country and out of the torture she called home.

“Alright, get your bags and meet me back here at 8am tomorrow”

She was up and at the threshold when he called out to her.

“And Coco, don’t be late” 

Love is a game

Continues

2 Likes

Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by DemiKOL(f): 12:52am On Jul 25, 2018
Following!

1 Like

Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
DemiKOL:
Following!
wink
DemiKOL:
Following!

1 Like

Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by Nmaglit: 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2018
Driver stop make i enter. am so loving this ride

1 Like

Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by profjones(m): 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
i dey come, make i check my jollof beans, e b like say e don dey burn. oga, make u don update b4 i come back ooo.

1 Like

Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2018
Nmaglit:
Driver stop make i enter. am so loving this ride
driver no carry am pass o

1 Like

Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2018
profjones:
i dey come, make i check my jollof beans, e b like say e don dey burn. oga, make u don update b4 i come back ooo.

lol Biko bring beans for me...you can't come and be eating that jollof beans alone
Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2018
LOVE IS A GAME

CHAPTER 3

Coco sneak out plan was perfect, though Jerry, the pet dog was going to blow her cover when she threw her bags through the window pane.

The thud ignited Jerry's barking. She scrabbled through her bag and found a cracker biscuit she had packed. She tossed one to the dog and he calmed instantly.

"Don't worry boy, I'll be back in no time"

She soothed and hurried off. Jerry was the only friend she had. People found it interesting when she reveals the name of her best friend.

"It's Jerry"

"Wow, he is one lucky guy"

The response she always get with a thrill. But then she cut short their imaginations when she concludes.

"It's a dog"

Weird right...?

Davies was set, it was past 7 and he waited impatiently for Coco to meet up with him. If she makes him miss his flight, hell would be let loosed.

He fitted into his dark single breast suit, silver coloured Prada shoe, dark shades and his silver portfolio to Match.

"Take care of business over here. I don't know when or if I'll ever come back to Nigeria"

davies instructed Peter as he gesticulated at his wrist watch.

Peter missed his friend, the new Davies was not the Davies he grew up with. Davies was full of life, naughty and fun to be with. They had funky adventures together. During high school, they were brawlers and terrorists to the entire school.

All that changed when Jane tore his heart out. He met Jane in college, even Peter liked her. Davies loved her passionately, he was crazy over her that Peter grew jealous when she took half the time they spent together.

She was daughter to an equal influential business man, and anyone who heard the tale of the lovers predicted they were meant to be. He was making plans now to put the ring on her finger. He took Peter and together they selected a diamond ring, a perfect match for her Beauty. Until the D-day. Peter presented the invitation card on a visit to the house.

"My brother gave me this, can you represent me there? I don't think I can make it"

Davies saw the deal as nothing.

"Anything for you bro"

But the next minute he froze, rushed to wash his face before he took another look.

"What is it...?"

"It's Jane, this is Jane's full name, she is getting married?"

Peter snatched the invitation card to confirm, he had not paid attention to the name.

"Oh no..."

He muttered; Davies dialled Jane immediately.

"Babbby!"

Her voice rang from the other end.

"Don't baby me, don't baby me, Jane you're getting married?"

She was quiet now.

"Answer me!"

"Ok, ok. I'm sorry Davies. Look I like you but I discovered a new guy, he is cute and I love him..."

Peter could see Davies hands shaking.

"Jane please am begging you. I love you with all my heart. Jane you promised me, you promised you'd never leave me. Jane I want to propose, I bought a ring already"

His voice was hasty and shaky. Full of hurt and pain

"I'm sorry Davies, I know you love me but I discovered that I just like you, that's all, I'm sorry"

She ended the call. Well Jane ended up divorced after a year of an abusive marriage.

But Davies, a part of him died that day, one that Peter could not bring back.. It was 10years ago, now he was in his late thirties and entitled to own his share of his father's wealth across the country and its environs. But the deal put to him, and his siblings who had their spectacular reasons for remaining single, was to get married to earn their inheritance.

And that is where Coco fits in.

She appeared panting with her bags lingering on her arms.

"You are late"

Davies pointed out and gave Peter a quick nudge before he started out of his office.

"Late? It's just a minute past 7. I've never been this early in my entire life. At least I deserve a credit"

He was quiet as he made her sit in his ride and zoomed to the airport.

"Are you ready for this?"

He finally asked when they were safely in the plane.

"Ready for what? Ok sorry, but you've not given me any hint on the job"

She countered his question

"Are you ready to be my wife"

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by prisomic(f): 9:46am On Jul 26, 2018
Me am ready to follow till d end ,well done oo�

1 Like

Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 9:11am On Jul 29, 2018
prisomic:
Me am ready to follow till d end ,well done oo�
oya let's go

1 Like

Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 9:13am On Jul 29, 2018
Love is a game

Chapter 4

Coco's life has been a total mess; one that she detest anytime she tries to think of it. Her parents had left her in the hands of her aunt when they both died in a plane crash. 

No they weren't rich, don't  think that, infact they were poor but got lucky when her father won a jackpot of 12million naira bet. And a free flight to the united States of America.

Coco had insisted her dad travel with his wife, since it was strictly one passenger to tag along.

You know how the story ends...the plane crashed. The money claimed by her aunt.

She first met Jonah in frustration, her first love. Her aunt has made life unbearable that sometimes she was locked out of the house. Jonah helped and screwed her.

"Don't worry baby, I'll be gentle"

He reassured when he took her pride and dump her afterwards.

"I'm not feeling this shit anymore ok?"

That was his excuse.

Philip came next, screwed and blew the same reason to her face.

Edward was the one she'd never forget. He was the king of the streets, and even though it didn't work out when he lost his life to the streets, she never fail to thank him for teaching her on how to survive the streets.
"Hey"

Davies snapped and brought her back to the present.

"Marriage?"

She questioned hoarsely, the words just made meaning to her.

"Fake marriage Coco, keep your voice down"

It was a great relief, she sighed and crossed her legs.

"My father has 6months to live, he has been diagnosed with an incurable cancer..."

She made an attempt to show her sympathy, but he cut her shut, just to show that he didn't need it.

"He has refused to share the inheritance among his three sons, until we all present our wives to him. It was all a joke at first, but later on we discovered he was damn serious. And he was ready to give out all his assets to the public if we didn't comply"

He gulped a glass of water down his throat and Coco seized the opportunity to ask.
"Did he say why he wanted you all married?"

"He never got married, he had us from different mistresses"

"Oh" Coco nodded like she got his point.

"He must be some bad ass father"

Her words sounded funny to her, but Davies wasn't buying it.

"What? It's funny"

She chipped in before she asked another question.

"How did you get me a visa in less than 12hours?"

"I had it prepared before hand"

"But you didn't know my name"

"True, your new name is Tricia King"

She attempted to protest but got the feel of the name the next moment.

She chipped with a smile igniting her jaw.

"Tricia king? That's hot, I like it"

He was too Stern and quiet, he wouldn't oblige to her taunts and jokes.

"Would he ask for pictures, documents and all that?"

She pinched his arm when he wasn't responding.

"Don't ever do that again"

He warned but he observed she wasn't moved.

"They've all been put in place, all we need is take photos, we'll do that once we get to London"

"Ok, but for how long will this marriage thing keep up?"

She was pestering him with questions and he was getting offended.

"A week, you can go back to Nigeria afterwards, If he requests for you, the excuse would be you traveled to see your parents...and Coco can you do this Job?"

He put the question to her with his cornered eyes picking the arm she threw across his shoulder.

"Yeah of course"

He made a point to her hands around his shoulder and asked the question again.

"Oh, don't mind me, not my fault tho... you're hot"

Coco eventually slept off, after lots of trials to make Davies fun, all to no avail.

Her head fell to his shoulder, he felt disgusted by it. With a tip of his finger, he gently pushed her head away from his shoulders.

"Coco, Coco, get up, we are here"

The chill, cozy breeze that cooled off her skin, the lights that brightened the environs, was something that ignited splits of bubble in her system.

"Somebody pinch me"

She glimmered with Joy.

"I'm in London?"

Love is a game

Continues..

4 Likes

Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by Nmaglit: 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2018
nice story but pls do endeavour to update on time. u r really doing a great Job.

1 Like

Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by mercyymai(f): 9:18am On Jul 30, 2018
Wow! Lovely. Keep it coming.

Nice job.

1 Like

Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by Ann2012(f): 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
Oga driver!!! Wait biko make I enter....

I don balance wella, OP oya continue

1 Like

Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 12:10pm On Aug 01, 2018
Nmaglit:
nice story but pls do endeavour to update on time. u r really doing a great Job.
sure
Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 12:10pm On Aug 01, 2018
mercyymai:
Wow! Lovely. Keep it coming.
Nice job.
Join the ride
Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 12:11pm On Aug 01, 2018
Ann2012:
Oga driver!!! Wait biko make I enter....
I don balance wella, OP oya continue
lol abeg make una shift small make we carry passenger

1 Like

Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 12:12pm On Aug 01, 2018
LOVE IS A GAME
CHAPTER 5

Coco couldn't contain the Joy she felt, she fathomed of how her new life would be. She would want to scavenge the city, catch lots of fun and adventures, but Davies was a bulwark and he slashed her dreams when he said.

"You would do none of that, you are here for business and that's it"

She felt like rending his skin from his muscles. She took peeped out the car to view the lights and glory of the city, before she turned to him to let out her thoughts

"You are one cruel mister, ain't you?"

As usual, her question was left unanswered.

"You'd be needing some good cloths"

She alighted from the car and stood in front of the biggest boutique she had ever encountered.

"And?"

She made him stop when she folded her arms to explain that she was cold.

"And some thick jacket"

He spoke her mind, she chuckled in enthusiasm and held his arm.

"Hey, hands off"
"Come on, for Christ sake be a gentleman, how are we gonna act this marriage stuff, like how would we convince your Father that we are actually married if you are like this?"

He had wanted to counter her words, but it so appeared reasonable.

"Fine, but don't take advantage of it"
"Oh of course handsome"

He shot her that look of can-i-trust-you?.

"What? It's an harmless compliment, you're handsome right?"

Straightway, they headed into the boutique, Davies dropped his credit card at the reception and walked her down to the ladies unit.

"Go on, pick whatever you want"

For a normal girl, sure she would want to be considerate. Not for Coco, the sound of his words drove the last resort of tranquility she had, she dived into action and selected more than she could carry.

"Good, change these rags into one of what you've bought"

He steered a feeling of spite in her.

"Wait excuse me? You just called my clothes rag?"
She questioned, thanking God within her that their deal ends in just a week.

"Yeah, you've been thinking you were putting on clothes, grow up girl"

He turned to the sales rep, totally ignoring Coco when she shut her eyes, tightened her grip and sighed in exasperation.

"Get me a good wedding gown"

He instructed, and after a few hours of painstakingly surveying thru a good number, he finally settled for one and instructed Coco, who had been waiting impatiently, to try it on.

She tied her hair together and pinned it neatly. There was no make up to fit with the dress, but she was sure her cute face would do the job for her.

She was out for observation, though Davies didn't mean to, but the word

"Wow"

Escaped him subconsciously.

He realised himself and quickly made the correction.

"I mean...I mean, it's good"

He felt stupendously vulnerable at that Moment.

"Oh come on, say the word homie, I am beautiful. And yes, you got lost with just a stare"

The sales rep tailing then from behind was there to confirm Coco's words when she giggled and join in.

"Of a truth, she is beautiful sir"

Davies shot an inimical look at the sales rep that she had to apologize immediately.

"Am sorry sir"
"Alright, go change, Let's get to the studio"

He started out of the boutique the moment he dropped the word.

"Are you serious? When do I get to rest?"

She murmured and quickly joined him in the car.

"Hey Davies, how did you plan all these?"

She was flabbergasted at the sight.

He had paid people to pose as friends and eye witnesses to the wedding.

After the studio pictures he took her straight to the wedding hall he had prepared.

It was all according to plan.

And it was falling in place.

Until when the evening came and but his efforts to naught.

He threw the documents to the the floor the moment he entered the hotel room Coco resided.

"What?"

"My father discovered it was all fake, we would have to get married for real"

kindly read and share to get more chapters�

©onyeneke Abel .August 2018 all rights reserved

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by ADUKKY(f): 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2018
I feel Davies loves her truely but just testing her, my opinion o. Ride on Abelosas222

1 Like

Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by Nmaglit: 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2018
real marriage? hmm i see
keep up Abel
Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
ADUKKY:
I feel Davies loves her truely but just testing her, my opinion o. Ride on Abelosas222

lol...I am with you
Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
ADUKKY:

lol...nice one
Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by Ann2012(f): 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
OP update pls
Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by Hervoice: 11:23am On Aug 03, 2018
Nice update, am already your fan
Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 7:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
Ann2012:
OP update pls
oya come and read o
Re: Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
Hervoice:
Nice update, am already your fan
lol oya na let's enjoy the story story together

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Condemned / Dealing With Plagiarism Of Nairaland Stories By Rogue Sites / Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.