Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,490 members, 7,850,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

30 Qualities Men Really Want From Their Life Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 30 Qualities Men Really Want From Their Life Partner (650 Views)

7 Qualities Men Find Irresistible In Women / Qualities Men Find Irresistible In A Woman / Do Men Really Love How It Smells? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

30 Qualities Men Really Want From Their Life Partner by kingsleypower1: 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
1. Make them feel safe
2. Completely trust them
3. Truly appreciates everything they do
4. Have a good time with the always
5. Say 'I love you' when he feels it
6. See them as being equal to the task in everything
7. Surprise them from time to time
8. Gives them space once in a while
9. Tell them the truth about what you don't like about them
10. Never forget their birthday or anniversaries
11. Don't be too needy or insecure
12. A Man will always Want to be with his partner more than his friends
13. Always clean up his house if seen untidy,shattered and dirty
14. Respect their privacy
15. 50/50 parentage to the children
16. Men always want you to be happy spending time with family and friends
17. Get excited about their holiday
18. Always put the bins out
19. Never look through their phone or emails
20. Think they are your bees knees
21. Make an effort to always support them at all times
22. Laugh at their jokes
23. Watch rubbish TV or listen to the same music with them if not the viewing type
24. Don't check out men in the street
25. Make their coffee/tea in the morning
26. Want sex almost everyday for maintenance of love and intimacy to keep devil far away
27. Every Man Likes you cook better than his mum
28. Every man Loves his girl/woman more when she loves his mum and siblings
29. No man likes random men's pictures on his girl/woman's timeline on social media
30. Never leave his car without petrol. You know what I mean? The way to a man's heart they say is through his stomach
Re: 30 Qualities Men Really Want From Their Life Partner by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
30 qualities Wey Them No Get Abi... Continue Findin... Out Of 30 some Fit Manage Get 5
Re: 30 Qualities Men Really Want From Their Life Partner by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
DeadRat:
30 qualities Wey Them No Get Abi... Continue Findin... Out Of 30 some Fit Manage Get 5
Re: 30 Qualities Men Really Want From Their Life Partner by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
The person expecting these 30 qualities from a woman should better have it.
Re: 30 Qualities Men Really Want From Their Life Partner by daveP(m): 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
Weighing this 30 with "30billion for the akkant"
Re: 30 Qualities Men Really Want From Their Life Partner by QueenSekxy(f): 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
trash trash trash!! relationship is overrated.
Re: 30 Qualities Men Really Want From Their Life Partner by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
Yes oooo,i do everything for my boo except cooking.I hate cooking,thank to Jah my boo issa good cook. kiss kiss
Re: 30 Qualities Men Really Want From Their Life Partner by Martin0(m): 5:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
QueenSekxy:
trash trash trash!! relationship is overrated.

Zelunducheesycheesy
Oya now make we gist..

Make I ask u chikele questioncheesy
How relationship con be overrated?
Re: 30 Qualities Men Really Want From Their Life Partner by Modelqwen(f): 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2017
shocked

If Mr hubby no get 75% of those ~trash~ qualities listed above.. He shouldn't be pained if Mrs wifey no get them 100%.
Re: 30 Qualities Men Really Want From Their Life Partner by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2017
[quote author=Pynkylypz post=61669495][/quote] grin well for You I Would Make An Exception... cool
Re: 30 Qualities Men Really Want From Their Life Partner by MhizzAJ(f): 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
They will kill us with list cheesy
Re: 30 Qualities Men Really Want From Their Life Partner by Beadex1(m): 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
Being frank this is a perfect list......relationship comes with a lot of commitment, you have to comprise to have the best out of it. Relationship or marriage is like any other deal such as education,weight shading, businesses etc etc after all relationship/marriage should bring happiness

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs That Shows That Your Relationship is About to End / “you Can Die If You Don’t Sex For More Than 66times In A Year” — Lutterrodt / Dear Romancelanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.