Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,978 members, 7,866,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:50 PM

“you Can Die If You Don’t Sex For More Than 66times In A Year” — Lutterrodt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “you Can Die If You Don’t Sex For More Than 66times In A Year” — Lutterrodt (653 Views)

Pussy Is Too Sweet - I Can Die Because Of Pussy / I Can Die Because Of Pussy / This Is The Type Of Man I Can Die For... So Cute (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“you Can Die If You Don’t Sex For More Than 66times In A Year” — Lutterrodt by NewsWorthy247(f): 2:15am On Nov 25, 2017
Controversial Ghanaian Counselor Lutterodt, has dropped yet another hot relationship advice, and this time he’s talking how much sex we should get in a year.

Counselor Lutterodt who is currently promoting his annual orgasm conference, in one of the posters used for the promotion revealed that as human beings, there is the need to engage in sex for sixty-six times and more.

According to him, anything short of that could lead to the death of people.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/you-can-die-if-you-don-have-sex-for.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: “you Can Die If You Don’t Sex For More Than 66times In A Year” — Lutterrodt by amunkita(m): 2:21am On Nov 25, 2017
Lies!!!!!!
Should ve been dead by now nah, talkless the last 2yrs I ve had none....
Re: “you Can Die If You Don’t Sex For More Than 66times In A Year” — Lutterrodt by theunnamed: 2:25am On Nov 25, 2017
#yimu

Another story to get into gullible people's pants and boxers
Re: “you Can Die If You Don’t Sex For More Than 66times In A Year” — Lutterrodt by Nobody: 3:07am On Nov 25, 2017
you will die if you don't have sex for more than 66 times in a years

Re: “you Can Die If You Don’t Sex For More Than 66times In A Year” — Lutterrodt by Khd95(m): 3:12am On Nov 25, 2017
Brethren on this level I declare Ghanaian weed note potent than naijas undecided

1 Like

Re: “you Can Die If You Don’t Sex For More Than 66times In A Year” — Lutterrodt by Lionbite(m): 4:47am On Nov 25, 2017
Why will i be bothered about a controversial counselor from Ghana thinks?
Re: “you Can Die If You Don’t Sex For More Than 66times In A Year” — Lutterrodt by Blackhawk01: 4:50am On Nov 25, 2017
They should kukuma comman me sad angry undecided

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Prince Harry And Maghan Announces Engagement / Dear Romancelanders / Food Is Ready. Oya Kum Follow Me Chop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.