Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,049 members, 7,814,601 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods (2974 Views)

Big Black Woman Gets Attention Of People After Showing Off Her Curves In Bikini / "I Have Caught My Man MASTURB@T!NG Several Times In Our Bedroom" / Guys Don't Be Fooled 80% Of NL Are Not Bad In Real Life- See Pix Nd Prove. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ladyjumong:

lol, the one i knw is 'dakka ke usong'
what does it mean ?

Mesere

Abadie grin
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Ladyjumong(f): 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
sunshineG:
what does it mean ?
comot for road.
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Dasherz(f): 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ladyjumong:
i tink say na only me grin grin
You're from Akwa Ibom? cheesy
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Ladyjumong(f): 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
sunshineG:
what does it mean ?
Mesere
Abadie grin
lol, mesiere means goodmorning, asiere is quite different
abadie means how are you
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ladyjumong:
comot for road.
I am learning ibibio language cheesy cheesy grin

I just have to marry one akwaibomite so I can come and work for Mobile grin grin
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Ladyjumong(f): 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
Dasherz:
You're from Akwa Ibom? cheesy
lol, nope. was born nd bred there tongue
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Ladyjumong(f): 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
sunshineG:
I learming ibibio language cheesy cheesy grin

I just have to marry one akwaibomite so I can come and work for Mobile grin grin
lol, not an akwa ibomite. buh twil be nice if u marry frm here, their girls are wonderfull cook wink
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ladyjumong:
lol, i not an akwa ibomite. buh twil be nice if u marry frm here, their girls are wonderfull cook wink
yeah I am a witness to that

Adikayko( pumkin leaf, water leaf, vegetable oil, mfi, stock fish....etc )

And one bitter soup like this (not bitter leaf soup ooo)

I enjoyed my youth service in aba ooo. The akwa ibom guy cooked for us all the time grin cheesy grin
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Dasherz(f): 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ladyjumong:
lol, nope. was born nd bred there tongue

That's nice which parts
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Ladyjumong(f): 2:25pm On Oct 23, 2017
sunshineG:

I enjoyed my youth service in aba ooo. The akwa ibom guy cooked for us all the time grin cheesy grin
lol, it's edikaikong soup.

and the other is afang soup, i dnt joke with that soup cheesy wink
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Ladyjumong(f): 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
Dasherz:

That's nice which parts
Uyo town.
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ladyjumong:
lol, it's edikaikong soup.

and the other is afang soup, i dnt joke with that soup cheesy wink
yeah I think it is avant

the dude is chef

I wish to visit akwa ibom in the future wink grin

Akwa ibom ayaya wink
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Ladyjumong(f): 2:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
sunshineG:
yeah I think it is avant
the dude is chef
I wish to visit akwa ibom in the future wink grin
Akwa ibom ayaya wink
idoho etok mkpo. ayaya no be say you talk.
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ladyjumong:
idoho etok mkpo. ayaya no be say you talk.
sad I know understand watin you talk again grin but mbok
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Ladyjumong(f): 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
sunshineG:
sad I know understand watin you talk again grin but mbok
Lol, idoho etok mpko means no be small thing cheesy
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Lol, idoho etok mpko means no be small thing cheesy
don't worry when I come to uyo town I will learn more grin
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Ladyjumong(f): 2:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
sunshineG:
don't worry when I come to uyo town I will learn more grin
Lol, no wahala cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Fongido(m): 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
Chigorkizz:
Do U Think About How Worse Ur Life Is? Look At U! Calling Ur Fellow Human "one Less Idiot" You Are Really Showing Ur Ancestral Background.Keep Dancing Unclad.
Don't mind her Bro. Time will tell who's one less idiot

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Dasherz(f): 2:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Uyo town.
awww that's one nice place

even tho I dunno places in the state .. I sure know uyo cos that's where My school is
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by delugajackson: 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
Dasherz:

Akwa Ibom cheesy cheesy
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by fabulousnize(m): 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
lol
Dasherz:
thanks for deactivating in advance

Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Dasherz(f): 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
sunshineG:

this guy just murdered my language o tongue ...
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Dasherz(f): 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2017
Dasherz:

this guy just murdered my language o tongue ...
Abi when you don't want to teach me nko tongue
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by delugajackson: 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
Dasherz:

;P
Nsi di ado? Nfioke ke afo adi eyen Ibibio.
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Ladyjumong(f): 3:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
Dasherz:

awww that's one nice place

even tho I dunno places in the state .. I sure know uyo cos that's where My school is
Uniuyo
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Dasherz(f): 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Uniuyo
yep cheesy
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Dasherz(f): 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
delugajackson:

I just like looking for troublecheesy ... just for fun. ..
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Dasherz(f): 3:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
delugajackson:

sorry dunno how to type in ibibio and not fluent at it either
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Ladyjumong(f): 3:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
Dasherz:
yep cheesy
Lol, crazy school with with crazy student.
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Dasherz(f): 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Lol, crazy school with with crazy student.

and crazy lecturers
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ibibio girls I will pass abeg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Stole The Show At BET Awards In Completely Br@less See-through Outfit Picx / Happy Valentine's Day Celebration! / You Spend Less When You Date A Woman That Likes You – Sandra Ankobiah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.