Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods (2975 Views)

Big Black Woman Gets Attention Of People After Showing Off Her Curves In Bikini / "I Have Caught My Man MASTURB@T!NG Several Times In Our Bedroom" / Guys Don't Be Fooled 80% Of NL Are Not Bad In Real Life- See Pix Nd Prove. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Ladyjumong(f): 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
Dasherz:

and crazy lecturers
Lol, no be small thing grin grin
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Ladyjumong(f): 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
delugajackson:

Nsi di ado? Nfioke ke afo adi eyen Ibibio.
enye ikopo ke undecided
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Dasherz(f): 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Lol, no be small thing grin grin
schooled here?
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by delugajackson: 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
Dasherz:

sorry dunno how to type in ibibio and not fluent at it either
At least you understood me. Its no big deal, mkpo inam'ke fi.

Nice to meet you, by the way.
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Ladyjumong(f): 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
Dasherz:

schooled here?
Lol, nope. buh i usually visit ur school library to read advance romance novels during high school days grin grin ve got alot of friends there cheesy
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by delugajackson: 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ladyjumong:
enye ikopo ke undecided
Atie nte enye edi eyen iko mbakara. Or maybe enye anam nte imo ikop ke usem nyin. Very soon, sidibe eiye yarade.
grin grin
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
I heard girls from your place are good in bed, ve been looking for one ever since, thank God i found you cool how do we meet?

Augustap
Dasherz:

Akwa Ibom cheesy cheesy
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Dasherz(f): 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
candlewax:
I heard girls from your place are good in bed, ve been looking for one ever since, thank God i found you cool how do we meet?

Augustap

erm when you are done you push along .. thanks for stopping by

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Dasherz(f): 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Lol, nope. buh i usually visit ur school library to read advance romance novels during high school days grin grin ve got alot of friends there cheesy

lol well I guess you visited the other campus (town camp) .. I have no business there
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
wonderful in bed is the RIGHT description smiley abeg one of youse should just pm me. its urgent

Augustap
Ladyjumong:
lol, not an akwa ibomite. buh twil be nice if u marry frm here, their girls are wonderfull cook wink
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Dasherz(f): 3:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
delugajackson:

At least you understood me. Its no big deal, mkpo inam'ke fi.

Nice to meet you, by the way.
same here ... I would learn to type ibibio .. (it's a shame) ... maybe you and ladyjumong will teach me grin grin grin

sunshineG better come lets learn o cheesy
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
I'm yet to CUM why push along now, i hate blue balls

Augustap
Dasherz:

erm when you are done you push along .. thanks for stopping by
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
Dasherz:

same here ... I would learn to type ibibio .. (it's a shame) ... maybe you and ladyjumong will teach me grin grin grin

sis I am learning from a distance grin cheesy
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Dasherz(f): 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
candlewax:
I'm yet to come why push along now, i hate blue balls

Augustap

the balls won't only become painful it will also turn purple then black .... Akwa Ibom girls are not intimacy gadgets .. we also deserve to be respected abeg
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Dasherz(f): 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
sunshineG:
I am learning from a distance grin cheesy

lol continue learning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Ladyjumong(f): 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
delugajackson:

Atie nte enye edi eyen iko mbakara. Or maybe enye anam nte imo ikop ke usem nyin. Very soon, sidibe eiye yarade.
grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
I wouldn't have asked you to pm me if i thought you were an intimacy gadget because gadgets cant be on nairaland, so dear, I think you are better than an intimacy gadget

Augustap
Dasherz:

the balls won't only become painful it will also turn purple then black .... Akwa Ibom girls are not intimacy gadgets .. we also deserve to be respected abeg
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Dasherz(f): 3:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
candlewax:
I wouldn't have asked you to pm me if i thought you were an intimacy gadget because gadgets cant be on nairaland, so dear, I think you are better than an intimacy gadget

Augustap

when I sight another Akwa Ibom lady on this forum I will mention you to her moniker
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
well keep to words, because mine is dependable, but what do you think of Augustap, do you think she is from that region?

Augustap
Dasherz:

when I sight another Akwa Ibom lady on this forum I will mention you to her moniker
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by delugajackson: 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
Dasherz:

Heheh. That won't be much of a challenge. Ladyjumong does better in Ibibio, I do well in Efik. So I guess you would be excited to learn both.
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Dasherz(f): 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
candlewax:
well keep to words, because mine is dependable, but what do you think of Augustap, do you think she is from that region?

Augustap

I have no Idea you can simply ask her
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Ladyjumong(f): 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
candlewax:
wonderful in bed is the RIGHT description smiley abeg one of youse should just pm me. its urgent

Augustap
idem isongo undecided
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ladyjumong:
idem isongo undecided

No, i just want my manhood to “isongo”

Augustap

Dasherz:

I have no Idea you can simply ask her

Aiit Dear

Augustap
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Ladyjumong(f): 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
candlewax:

No, i just want my manhood to “isongo”
Augustap

Aiit Dear
Augustap
abeg park one side undecided
Re: I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
just allow me park inside not one side. huge difference undecided

Augustap
Ladyjumong:
abeg park one side undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is High Time Girls Hurt Down This Big Butt Trend Its Not Reality. / I Walked In On My 13 Yr Old Daughter Doing Lesbianism. Read Please And Advise Me / Nigerian Celebrities With The Most Romantic Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.