Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium (88417 Views)

Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) / Man Hides In Wardrobe As Lady’s Main Boyfriend Shows Up Unannounced / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium by omolayomi06: 5:52am On Oct 23, 2017
Towncrier247:
According to a video circulating, this man suspected to be married took a woman to watch a match at a stadium but quickly and hilariously avoided the camera for fear of being shown live on TV.

Unfortunately, his face and the hottie he took to have fun with were already beamed live! See the photos and video below...

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/married-man-hides-from-camera-while-watching-match-with-girlfriend-in-stadium
na the stupid guy cause am,,, why will you hide your face,, shey I no fit sit down with a female spectators again ni... I think some people get my point...
Re: Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium by tk4rd: 5:55am On Oct 23, 2017
Why did he even hide.??
The hiding was not necessary..
He sat there first, and the girlfriend found him and came and sat near him (that is, if the wife knew the lady already and had warned him about her before,, if not, there is no need to fidget.. She could be any random lady)

1 Like

Re: Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium by Pat081: 6:12am On Oct 23, 2017
Towncrier247:
According to a video circulating, this man suspected to be married took a woman to watch a match at a stadium but quickly and hilariously avoided the camera for fear of being shown live on TV.

Unfortunately, his face and the hottie he took to have fun with were already beamed live! See the photos and video below...

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/married-man-hides-from-camera-while-watching-match-with-girlfriend-in-stadium
dey re nt sure maybe he is marry or not dey re just( suspected)nt every body like his or her face to b show or camera n d person dat he sit with look like male to mi nt female
Re: Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium by Alal(m): 6:21am On Oct 23, 2017
You make alot of sense
iamJ:
guy code 101

Never take side chick to a public place

They are for ur room and hotel runs

They are very easy to manipulate that is why they are called side chicks angry

All these unblended players that behave like learners, making it easy for women to call men cheats angry

Always use ur head abeg...
[img]https://media./images/bf47c1ec4172fb1bf2c3b780ebda15ae/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium by grinfingaz(f): 6:26am On Oct 23, 2017
*GOOD EVENING !!!!��*
This is Jeffery from irokotv, i just wanted to say Hi & also Give you a better and more detailed info about *Irokotv Mobile App & Subcription*
So here are the 3 most important Need to know About *irokotv Mobile App*

*No 1* Are you aware that the app can be downloaded on both IOS (App Store) & Android (Google Play Store) and After downloading it can be easily installed and set up with just your phone number and the assistance of an iroko agent just like myself

*No2* Are you aware that with just _two thousand naira_ irokotv grants you access to watch all our lastest series and Cinema rated movies for a whole year ,not only that but you can also extend your experience to your smart TV by getting a HDMI CABLE and connecting to your tv and watch with the family
*OR*
you can directly Chromecast onto the tv screen if your using chromecast enabled tv
*OR*
You can connect it to your laptop by going to *www.irokotv.com* and typed your phone number and Enjoy.

*No3* After subscribing through an Agent like myself ,you are granted the privilege to call on that agent at anytime during the duration of your Subcription to request for movies or that agent can also link you up to the irokotv Koisk closest to you.

So so ,i think thats on _Awoof clean mouth offer_ that am sure you wont walk away from.
So pls text me back with your response so i can sign up and Activated On irokotv Mobile app

*Note* Referrals are also accepted in irokotv and also rewarded
Re: Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium by ignis: 6:30am On Oct 23, 2017
LOL....
Re: Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium by sirpoly: 6:31am On Oct 23, 2017
Happy to join Nairalanders
Re: Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium by Amberon11: 6:35am On Oct 23, 2017
Hypocrites. See them supporting the man but if it was a woman they would rain all manner of insults on her like women bombed the twin towers.
Re: Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium by Teobaba(m): 6:42am On Oct 23, 2017
When trouble dey sleep
Re: Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium by tballeyy(m): 6:44am On Oct 23, 2017
optional1:
when you reach house you go know who dey in charge..

God will be catching them one by one...

Mtcheww
God forbid
Re: Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 23, 2017
iamJ:
guy code 101

All these unblended players that behave like learners, making it easy for women to call men cheats angry

Word brother , word
Re: Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium by Daddy2serious(m): 6:49am On Oct 23, 2017
Lol.... This one is strong grin
Re: Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium by chronique(m): 6:56am On Oct 23, 2017
Cheating is a difficult task that takes peace of mind away from the culprit. Those who do it and are successful at it, should not be trusted with one's heart , loyalty and love cos they'd end up making a mess of your good nature, and leave you dejected, wondering how bad you are as a person.
Re: Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium by jamace(m): 6:59am On Oct 23, 2017
Eyaaa, the man's conscience is still alive. grin grin
Re: Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium by Emmanueltrin(m): 7:03am On Oct 23, 2017
[i][/i][b][/b][i][/i]this one wan hide what God have expose no one can hide itthis one wan hide what God have expose no one can hide itthis one wan hide what God have expose no one can hide it
Re: Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium by Emmanueltrin(m): 7:05am On Oct 23, 2017
lestat:

Word brother , word
what if she want you guys out
Re: Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium by H2Ossss(m): 7:21am On Oct 23, 2017
DICKtator:

I had to read through all the comment before I posted.

I'm glad someone has already typed what I intended to type.

As simple as that,....unless his wife has already has suspicion and has accused him of seeing that lady before,he had no reason to hide

The guilty ones runs when no one is pursuing them!

grin grin grin grin

Yeaa... True... Maybe the woman suspects him with that same lady... Lol
Re: Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium by mhizsuzzy(f): 7:30am On Oct 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sissies everywhere.
Why will a man hide because he is caught cheating?

Every wise wife accepts the painful truth that only her can not own the D because man's primary assignment is to lay and impregnate as many women as possible. (Genesis 9:7)

Too many learners on the prowl.
The first thing you do with a girl who is not your wife is to lay her,
The next thing is to free her.

Straight to business...No unneccesary interludes like joints, parties, clubs or stadiums.

Too many girls to be screwed and no time to waste.

did u just make any sense.......
Re: Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium by abiolag(m): 7:34am On Oct 23, 2017
D woman seems to b a married woman too. They might b couple and maybe d guy was just trying to pick something from his wife’s back at d time d second picture was taking
People should stop all these unnecessary rumors
Re: Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium by Paschy88(m): 7:40am On Oct 23, 2017
Hahahahaha. Madam have catch you today.. You and hottie in a pinshure
Re: Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium by highchief1: 7:43am On Oct 23, 2017
optional1:
when you reach house you go know who dey in charge..

God will be catching them one by one...

Mtcheww
na yeye man what's d proof that I came with her?its a public place
Re: Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium by ncoolsome(m): 7:43am On Oct 23, 2017
wait ooh is it people can't spot the ring on the ladies finger??
Re: Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium by highchief1: 7:43am On Oct 23, 2017
Olalan:
Shame on him, why do something you aren't proud of. Having to hide seems childish.
when u marry u will remember today's date

1 Like

Re: Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium by stanikechi: 7:45am On Oct 23, 2017
Good for him
Re: Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium by SHANGALORLOR: 7:59am On Oct 23, 2017
Lol.
Re: Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium by lakeside30: 8:11am On Oct 23, 2017
person phone no fit drop make person pick am again?haba
Re: Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium by MONITZ: 8:22am On Oct 23, 2017
DanNafada:
There is more to this story. She seems to be wearing a wedding ring herself and looks pretty relaxed.

U have eyes for details...
Re: Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium by KAYD007(m): 8:23am On Oct 23, 2017
iamJ:
guy code 101

I salute!
Re: Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium by 1miccza: 8:37am On Oct 23, 2017
South Africa eeehhh the Konji rate there ehn is off the roof tops
Re: Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium by ufuosman(m): 8:43am On Oct 23, 2017
person wen don tell he wife say na bizness trip e dey go. see wahala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction / Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) / 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.