Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

My Girlfriend's Hot Friend Was Trying To Seduce Me..and It Was All A Trap? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend's Hot Friend Was Trying To Seduce Me..and It Was All A Trap? (3670 Views)

Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) / My Wife's Friend Tried To Seduce Me But The Whole Thing Is Ruining My Marriage. / I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend's Hot Friend Was Trying To Seduce Me..and It Was All A Trap? by Nobody: 1:59am On Oct 23, 2017
i'm dating a girl named mercy who has a really hot friend named Kemi, mercy and i have been together for a few months now and recently her friend kemi who is really hot, has been putting the moves on me. i suppose that if i didn't truly like mercy and want to be with her i would have maybe done something, but i didn't.

well, mercy told me just yesterday that Kemi trying to seduce me was a "test" for me, and that i passed. i suppose i should be happy, but i'm not, because one question remains.

what kind of girl would do such thing to her boyfriend?
And what if I fell for it. What would she have gained .
Seriously am considering bleeping her friend..cause she is hot... grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Hot Friend Was Trying To Seduce Me..and It Was All A Trap? by Kobicove(m): 3:35am On Oct 23, 2017
Go ahead ans taste her friend so that she will not test you next time grin

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Hot Friend Was Trying To Seduce Me..and It Was All A Trap? by rifasenate11(m): 3:48am On Oct 23, 2017
a pipe will always go inside a hole .. so

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Hot Friend Was Trying To Seduce Me..and It Was All A Trap? by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 23, 2017
D test seems dangerous|If u end up bleeping her friend nw, she won't b blame her stupidity but u tried sha cos if na other guys eh
Re: My Girlfriend's Hot Friend Was Trying To Seduce Me..and It Was All A Trap? by Harwoyeez(m): 7:51am On Oct 23, 2017
Nonsense.. Why would she have done such?? Some Ladies don't just know what's right....she be teacher Test ko exam ni
Re: My Girlfriend's Hot Friend Was Trying To Seduce Me..and It Was All A Trap? by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 23, 2017
you're considering sleeping with your girlfriend's friends op you're a disgusting pig.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Hot Friend Was Trying To Seduce Me..and It Was All A Trap? by crafteck(m): 8:42am On Oct 23, 2017
McBeal10:
you're considering sleeping with your girlfriend's friends op you're a disgusting pig.

You are missing
Re: My Girlfriend's Hot Friend Was Trying To Seduce Me..and It Was All A Trap? by donstan18: 8:47am On Oct 23, 2017
McBeal10:

What exactly is the reason for your anger?
His girlfriend's TEST or his girlfriend's hot friend's TASTE?
Re: My Girlfriend's Hot Friend Was Trying To Seduce Me..and It Was All A Trap? by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 23, 2017
U want to sleep with her friend? Nawa o I'm sure fvçking her sisters wouldn't be a problem..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Hot Friend Was Trying To Seduce Me..and It Was All A Trap? by olawealth1000(m): 9:56am On Oct 23, 2017
OP, Everybody wey dey comment suppose dey dash and tear you hot slap join .

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Hot Friend Was Trying To Seduce Me..and It Was All A Trap? by cerowo(f): 10:07am On Oct 23, 2017
Most gals those that, and it had ended most relatnshps. You try Op
Re: My Girlfriend's Hot Friend Was Trying To Seduce Me..and It Was All A Trap? by Generalkaycee(m): 10:10am On Oct 23, 2017
Re: My Girlfriend's Hot Friend Was Trying To Seduce Me..and It Was All A Trap? by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:14am On Oct 23, 2017
If it's me I'll fall into dat seduction. Thunder fire dah girl. Woh sort of test is dat. Even my mumsi cannot tempt me with fried chicken and I won't steal it. Test ko exam ni

Re: My Girlfriend's Hot Friend Was Trying To Seduce Me..and It Was All A Trap? by Kingsteve(m): 10:17am On Oct 23, 2017
McBeal10:

Shatap!
You don't find anything wrong with his gf who is tempting fate by testing him with her friend, but you're quick to condemn the Op, just because of his mere thoughts?
You're silly!

If na me, I will go ahead and finally Bleep her friend codedly, since that's what his gf wanted. Rubbish!
Re: My Girlfriend's Hot Friend Was Trying To Seduce Me..and It Was All A Trap? by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 23, 2017
When a fvckboi meets another fvckboi grin cool

Niqqa fvck her friend five times and tell her u wanna confirm if she truly loves ya.. either way you win man!!! grin

Re: My Girlfriend's Hot Friend Was Trying To Seduce Me..and It Was All A Trap? by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 23, 2017
Kingsteve:

Shatap!
You don't find anything wrong with his gf who is tempting fate by testing him with her friend, but you're quick to condemn the Op, just because of his mere thoughts?
You're silly!

If na me, I will go ahead and finally Bleep her friend codedly, since that's what his gf wanted. Rubbish!

see you. I don't blame the girl for wanting to know the loyalty of her boyfriend but then the so-called boyfriend is not even loyal. some men can be dogs.
Re: My Girlfriend's Hot Friend Was Trying To Seduce Me..and It Was All A Trap? by khiaa(f): 11:07am On Oct 23, 2017
mekstan007:
i'm dating a girl named mercy who has a really hot friend named Kemi, mercy and i have been together for a few months now and recently her friend kemi who is really hot, has been putting the moves on me. i suppose that if i didn't truly like mercy and want to be with her i would have maybe done something, but i didn't.

well, mercy told me just yesterday that Kemi trying to seduce me was a "test" for me, and that i passed. i suppose i should be happy, but i'm not, because one question remains.

what kind of girl would do such thing to her boyfriend?
And what if I fell for it. What would she have gained .
Seriously am considering bleeping her friend..cause she is hot... grin

The friend isn't interested in you, it was just a test of your loyalty. Girls do that sometimes, eventhough it proves absolutely nothing, she thinks it does. Now you can go ahead and be the dog that you are because in her silly little mind she thinks that she can trust you now. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Hot Friend Was Trying To Seduce Me..and It Was All A Trap? by fabulouscj: 11:10am On Oct 23, 2017
McBeal10:

see you. I don't blame the girl for wanting to know the loyalty of her boyfriend but then the so-called boyfriend is not even loyal. some men can be dogs.
mumu mumu thinking.. everytime mem are dogs, i dont blame u.. mtchew undecided
McBeal10:

mumu mumu thinking.. everytime mem are dogs, i dont blame u.. mtchew
Re: My Girlfriend's Hot Friend Was Trying To Seduce Me..and It Was All A Trap? by valgbo(m): 11:24am On Oct 23, 2017
let my gf test me
Re: My Girlfriend's Hot Friend Was Trying To Seduce Me..and It Was All A Trap? by Sunkie119(m): 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2017
What If I fall into temptation am not kuku Jesus grin
Re: My Girlfriend's Hot Friend Was Trying To Seduce Me..and It Was All A Trap? by mikool007(m): 1:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
Bleep her friend immediately call her nd tell her you were testing her friend and she didn't pass grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Hot Friend Was Trying To Seduce Me..and It Was All A Trap? by sparklezeee: 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2017
good punch line " I was testing your friend and he/she failed, now I want to test your and I hope you will pass"
Re: My Girlfriend's Hot Friend Was Trying To Seduce Me..and It Was All A Trap? by Raina80(f): 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
What kind of woman? An immature one who is quite insecure. That is not a good combination.
Re: My Girlfriend's Hot Friend Was Trying To Seduce Me..and It Was All A Trap? by NeeKlaus: 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
She's trying to test you? And you didn't end that relationship there and then? It simply means she's insecure and she doesn't trust you.

Heaven knows that if my girl tries that, she will have to go in search of another boyfriend to test. I hate rough play.
Re: My Girlfriend's Hot Friend Was Trying To Seduce Me..and It Was All A Trap? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
See how the Nairaland Sluts are rushing out to insult OP and defend one of their own. What she did was wrong. It's enough to have me lose interest in that relationship. I trust, i don't set traps. When you mess up, you mess up on your own accord, i won't be responsible for your failings. Then i can walk away without guilt.
Re: My Girlfriend's Hot Friend Was Trying To Seduce Me..and It Was All A Trap? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
But where is Mynd44 sef undecided

(1) (Reply)

Guys Is It Right To Shave Your Woman's Pubic Hair? / My Advice To Single Guys.. / Why Are Nigerian Women So Dirty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.