Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

OAU Student Set To Break 28 Year-old Record - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Student Set To Break 28 Year-old Record (18006 Views)

Lasu Law Student, Aminat Yusuf Graduates With 5.0, Breaking 40 Year Old Record / Umar Yandaki Broke 33years Old Record Of First Class Degree In History Dept,UDUS / Meet Aarinola Olaiya Who Broke 28-Year-Old Record In Medicine In OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Student Set To Break 28 Year-old Record by eyinjuege: 8:02am On Oct 23, 2017
It's funny to realise The time such record was made was the same year she was given birth to.
It's like the record was waiting for her all these years.

3 Likes

Re: OAU Student Set To Break 28 Year-old Record by datola: 8:04am On Oct 23, 2017
Not a small feet.
Re: OAU Student Set To Break 28 Year-old Record by Legolast: 8:08am On Oct 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How is that an achievement.

Graduating from Medicine at 28years?
Nonsense.
Enough of all these medicority

My cousin did her housemanship at 23.
And she graduated with distinction too....
No hype, no noise. Just silently challenging the norm.

Na ur type they will ask to spell cucumber and you will say "0 c l l b a"
Re: OAU Student Set To Break 28 Year-old Record by Abdul3391(m): 8:12am On Oct 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Graduating from Medicine at 28years? Nonsense. Enough of all these medicority

My cousin did her housemanship at 23. And she graduated with distinction too.... No hype, no noise. Just silently challenging the norm.
nobody said she's 28 yrs old, they said she broke the records set 28 yrs ago
Re: OAU Student Set To Break 28 Year-old Record by pahzz(m): 8:15am On Oct 23, 2017
Paschy88:

you have lost it.. Breaking a 28yrs record doesn't make her 28yrs old..
Try reading the post again, and this time read it slowly.

3 Likes

Re: OAU Student Set To Break 28 Year-old Record by Nicejay30(m): 8:16am On Oct 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nonsense.

Even if she's 28years old.... what hav u yourself achieved at ur age... U are here boasting of ur cousin.. Abeg try get sense.

6 Likes

Re: OAU Student Set To Break 28 Year-old Record by enemmo(f): 8:17am On Oct 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nonsense.

Celebrate your cousin, by all means yes but don't belittle another persons achievements.

For your info, this Lady was a first class graduate of botany before going in to study medicine.

8 Likes

Re: OAU Student Set To Break 28 Year-old Record by charlyge(m): 8:18am On Oct 23, 2017
Lennylinconlee:

Dude is 28years old record...the post didnt the lady is 28years Old...Hahaa try to read and digest post before comment. Stop hating ..even if she is 28years... Congrat jare Beauty with Brain.
its you that is supposed to read and digest the post

1 Like

Re: OAU Student Set To Break 28 Year-old Record by deepwater(f): 8:23am On Oct 23, 2017
Abdul3391:

Still the story doesn't say she is not 28.
Now she could be 28 if NWAAMAIKPE knows her on a personal ground. -- Now this is possible.

Otherwise, it's your argument of her not being 28 again his of her being 28. It crosses out.
Re: OAU Student Set To Break 28 Year-old Record by crafteck(m): 8:24am On Oct 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nonsense.

We hear u

1 Like

Re: OAU Student Set To Break 28 Year-old Record by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 23, 2017
Great. Another great student of Great IFE: Great Intellectual Fighters for Emancipation. Aluta against all oppression. Forward ever, backward never. Congratulations to her. Such an estimable achievement. smiley

It's gonna be my turn next. grin smiley cheesy

1 Like

Re: OAU Student Set To Break 28 Year-old Record by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 23, 2017
Daeylar:
Lol, the first line clearly states she is 28 years old

Congrats to her, she did well.

why is this the first time in 28 years someone will graduate with a distinction.
To graduate with a distinction in MED. & SURG. isn't easy peasy o. It's extremely difficult. grin

1 Like

Re: OAU Student Set To Break 28 Year-old Record by chigbogbo: 8:27am On Oct 23, 2017
God bless you and increase you in wisdom! Amen
Re: OAU Student Set To Break 28 Year-old Record by Daeylar(f): 8:31am On Oct 23, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
To graduate with a distinction in MED. & SURG. isn't easy peasy o. It's extremely difficult. grin

Never said it was easy, not saying that at all, I'm just saying i know this is Nigeria, and graduating with a good result is 20,000 times harder than it's actually meant to be due to useless reasons.

Are you saying the course is that hard that the 28 years is justified?

1 Like

Re: OAU Student Set To Break 28 Year-old Record by sirqeeboi(m): 8:31am On Oct 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nonsense.

Am a pretty sure it not her first Bsc degree..

Thousands of people do apply for DE into MBBS...
Re: OAU Student Set To Break 28 Year-old Record by TreasuredGlory: 8:35am On Oct 23, 2017
She first went in for Botany and came out with a first class too.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nonsense.

Re: OAU Student Set To Break 28 Year-old Record by NwaAmaikpe: 8:39am On Oct 23, 2017
Paschy88:

deepwater:

Still the story doesn't say she is not 28.
Now she could be 28 if NWAAMAIKPE knows her on a personal ground. -- Now this is possible.

Otherwise, it's your argument of her not being 28 again his of her being 28. It crosses out.

Nicejay30:

Even if she's 28years old.... what hav u yourself achieved at ur age... U are here boasting of ur cousin.. Abeg try get sense.
Abdul3391:

Lennylinconlee:

Dude is 28years old record...the post didnt the lady is 28years Old...Hahaa try to read and digest post before comment. Stop hating ..even if she is 28years... Congrat jare Beauty with Brain.
BalardLee88:
didn't you read the post? Try to read and understand before commenting.
Paschy88:

mhizsuzzy:

Is it that English is so difficult for u to understand or u are suffering from diplopia caused by hypoglycemia. just asking......

shocked

How did we lose it?
How did our standard of Education go down the drain?
That all these people read the same story I read and didn't comprehend anything?

I'd make it easy for you all.
Read the first line of the story.

She is 28years old.!!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Student Set To Break 28 Year-old Record by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 23, 2017
Daeylar:

Never said it was easy, not saying that at all, im just saying i know this is Nigeria, and graduating with a good result is 20,000 times harder than it's actually meant to be due to useless reasons.

Are you saying the course is that hard the 28 years us justified?

That's true sha. I guess that's the consequence of making things harder than they SHOULD BE.
Re: OAU Student Set To Break 28 Year-old Record by motun2017(f): 8:47am On Oct 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My cousin did her housemanship at 23. And she graduated with distinction too.... No hype, no noise. Just silently challenging the norm.
ode leleyi sha. 28years record not her age. odeee
Re: OAU Student Set To Break 28 Year-old Record by captainlofe(m): 8:47am On Oct 23, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=61683377] shocked

Have to pity your kids or kids to be. you know why? They've got a dumb dad!

1 Like

Re: OAU Student Set To Break 28 Year-old Record by Hormotorlah: 8:48am On Oct 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nonsense.

Do you read at all? and even if you do, did you comprehend what you read? The write-up read that she broke a 28years old record not that she is 28years old.
Sorry ehn, your blood dey hot.

1 Like

Re: OAU Student Set To Break 28 Year-old Record by motun2017(f): 8:49am On Oct 23, 2017
chloroform:
The ones asking the guy to shine his eyes to read the post are the blind ones. They didn't even the read post at all or am I the only one apart from the weird guy seeing 28 yrs old.
reread man. mheen im ashamed you cant even comprehend a simple writeup. wtf
Re: OAU Student Set To Break 28 Year-old Record by motun2017(f): 8:50am On Oct 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

How did we lose it?
That all these people read the same story I read and didn't comprehend anything?

She is 28years old.!!!
this one is still probably in kindergartens. very stewpid fellow
Re: OAU Student Set To Break 28 Year-old Record by wildchild02: 8:57am On Oct 23, 2017
Congratulations sweetheart

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE!
Re: OAU Student Set To Break 28 Year-old Record by GOKMANGOKRII: 8:58am On Oct 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

fool
Re: OAU Student Set To Break 28 Year-old Record by oduason: 8:59am On Oct 23, 2017
motun2017:
reread man. mheen im ashamed you cant even comprehend a simple writeup. wtf
You should be ashamed of yourself,it was clearly stated in the writeup that she is 28 years old.Now who is the retard? undecided

5 Likes

Re: OAU Student Set To Break 28 Year-old Record by Immune(m): 9:04am On Oct 23, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

Is it that English is so difficult for u to understand or u are suffering from diplopia caused by hypoglycemia. just asking......
or Sanfilippo's leading to mental retardation
Re: OAU Student Set To Break 28 Year-old Record by hucienda: 9:06am On Oct 23, 2017
What's with the fuss and confusion about the age of the scholar doctor when it's stated clearly in the first sentence of the news report inferring she was coincedentally born the year the record she just broke was set?

More reason one should watch out before spending valuable time trying to engage in intellectual discussions here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Student Set To Break 28 Year-old Record by Michael004: 9:08am On Oct 23, 2017
[s]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nonsense.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: OAU Student Set To Break 28 Year-old Record by logica(m): 9:14am On Oct 23, 2017
Great.
Re: OAU Student Set To Break 28 Year-old Record by theman555(m): 9:16am On Oct 23, 2017
I pray you do not turn to Mr Dada of Unilag ooo
Re: OAU Student Set To Break 28 Year-old Record by Michael004: 9:16am On Oct 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

How did we lose it?

She is 28years old.!!!
Even if she's 28, the bottom line is she broke the record. But as for you, what did you achieve to make you worthy of being posted in a news? As for your cousin, post his or her archievment here to see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNICAL Has Lost 11 Professors Not 21 Within 7 Months - ASUU Chair / UNIBEN To Refund Money Paid By Post-UTME 2016 Candidates / Harvard University In Exam Cheating Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.