Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,574 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

OAU Student Set To Break 28 Year-old Record - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Student Set To Break 28 Year-old Record (18007 Views)

Lasu Law Student, Aminat Yusuf Graduates With 5.0, Breaking 40 Year Old Record / Umar Yandaki Broke 33years Old Record Of First Class Degree In History Dept,UDUS / Meet Aarinola Olaiya Who Broke 28-Year-Old Record In Medicine In OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Student Set To Break 28 Year-old Record by fuckumods(m): 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
KingsleyOz:
[color=#000000][/color]

I thought you were going to say "I" but you ended up saying..."My Cousin"..

Please try and control your jealousy or rather, your ignorance.
You can't even boost of a First class degree..yet you sit down and call someone's success Mediocrity or rather "Medicority" according to you.

You worry about a speck in his eyes when you have a log in your own? don't "boost"
Re: OAU Student Set To Break 28 Year-old Record by Akjwyzepal(m): 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How is that an achievement.

Graduating from Medicine at 28years?
Nonsense.
Enough of all these medicority

My cousin did her housemanship at 23.
And she graduated with distinction too....
No hype, no noise. Just silently challenging the norm.
did your cousin break a 28year old record? Why are so jealous. Must u show your hatred. God have mercy on u
Re: OAU Student Set To Break 28 Year-old Record by Magjoel(m): 5:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
Wow! This girl brain is on fire. Congrats to her

1 Like

Re: OAU Student Set To Break 28 Year-old Record by mhizsuzzy(f): 6:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
Kenerd:
Who cares? The fact she graduated @ 28 is a problem?... I don't get your logic.
Who cares! NFCS does......
Re: OAU Student Set To Break 28 Year-old Record by 4gunners(m): 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
mach98:

This is what happens when people fail to read an article properly. They said she broke 28 year record not that she's 28 years old when she did it. Please read responsibly next time
this is how people fail exam
Re: OAU Student Set To Break 28 Year-old Record by Taryur3(m): 12:41am On Oct 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How is that an achievement.

Graduating from Medicine at 28years?
Nonsense.
Enough of all these medicority

My cousin did her housemanship at 23.
And she graduated with distinction too....
No hype, no noise. Just silently challenging the norm.
Your brain is porous seriously. This is why you wrote waec and jamb 3 consecutive times. Read well before u judge wereh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNIBEN To Refund Money Paid By Post-UTME 2016 Candidates / UNICAL Has Lost 11 Professors Not 21 Within 7 Months - ASUU Chair / Harvard University In Exam Cheating Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.