Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Can You Help Your Man In This Situation Be Sincere. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Help Your Man In This Situation Be Sincere. (1492 Views)

Guys Will You Help Your Girlfriend In This Situation? / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Help Your Man In This Situation Be Sincere. by Nedfed(m): 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
Will you allow your husband/boyfriend/fiancé boss to sleep with you in order not to sack him.
The boss demanded he most sleep with you or get him sack, all because ur man introduced you to him at an invent.

Your response will surely save someone at this movement, thanks.

Re: Can You Help Your Man In This Situation Be Sincere. by Chigorkizz(m): 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
This Question Is For The Real Women Not Those Ones With Fake Boobs And Bum.
Re: Can You Help Your Man In This Situation Be Sincere. by IAMSASHY(f): 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
I hv personally passed tru somtin like dis, since I got sacked and stl survived, my husband shud b ready 2 do same.no condition is permanent

6 Likes

Re: Can You Help Your Man In This Situation Be Sincere. by Dasherz(f): 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
No I won't let his boss sleep with me ... whatever happens men will always be men, one day it will pop open and he may claim you cheated or something ... the guilt associated with it is another thing to deal with and personally my conscience won't let me be

I will prefer the boss sacks him and then we will hustle together to get him something better .. losing a job is not the end of the world
there is always a flicker of light somewhere

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Help Your Man In This Situation Be Sincere. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
I would NEVER allow any man sleep with my future beautiful wife before doing anything for me. My wife is the most precious treasure n she can't be stained.

1 Like

Re: Can You Help Your Man In This Situation Be Sincere. by DozieInc(m): 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
Been in a position where I had to choose between bleeping the (married) boss or quit, I chose the later.
God forbid my wife to be in such situation cos I may never really forgive her.

1 Like

Re: Can You Help Your Man In This Situation Be Sincere. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
Dasherz:
No I won't let his boss sleep with me ... whatever happens men will always be men, one day it will pop open and he may claim you cheated or something ... the guilt associated with it is another thing to deal with and personally my conscience won't let me be

I will prefer the boss sacks him and then we will hustle together to get him something better .. losing a job is not the end of the world
lemme give you a hug... Too much brain kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Help Your Man In This Situation Be Sincere. by 124mumsy: 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
Pacecar:
I would NEVER allow any man sleep with my future beautiful wife before doing anything for me. My wife is the most precious treasure n she can't be stained.
that is if u meet her a virgin.
Re: Can You Help Your Man In This Situation Be Sincere. by Nedfed(m): 7:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
Dasherz:

But mind you, no much hope out dia
Cos will still av many youth unemploy
Re: Can You Help Your Man In This Situation Be Sincere. by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
A totally bland excuse. Is that the only job on planet earth? No, I won't sleep with any such crazy boss. I value my dignity very much. What's to say he won't go ahead and sack my man even after sleeping with him...or that his sexual demands would stop after that one time?

So, it's a big NO!
Re: Can You Help Your Man In This Situation Be Sincere. by Dasherz(f): 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
Nedfed:

But mind you, no much hope out dia Cos will still av many youth unemploy
then with his expertise we cash start something no matter how small ..
Re: Can You Help Your Man In This Situation Be Sincere. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
sexybbstar:
lemme give you a hug... Too much brain kiss
lesbian shii grin
Re: Can You Help Your Man In This Situation Be Sincere. by Blackhawk03(f): 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
Nope angry
Re: Can You Help Your Man In This Situation Be Sincere. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
sunshineG:
lesbian shii grin
what?

Re: Can You Help Your Man In This Situation Be Sincere. by Nedfed(m): 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2017
Dasherz:

then with his expertise we cash start something no matter how small ..

Ok
Much sense in ur opinion, tnx
Re: Can You Help Your Man In This Situation Be Sincere. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2017
sexybbstar:
what?
the kissing grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Help Your Man In This Situation Be Sincere. by Dasherz(f): 10:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
Nedfed:

Ok
Much sense in ur opinion, tnx

you welcome
Re: Can You Help Your Man In This Situation Be Sincere. by Augustap(f): 12:02am On Oct 24, 2017
I can't and i won't. We'll survive anyhow. I'll do my best in supporting the family, while we are both looking for a job for him. If it's taking longer than expected to get a new job, we'll set something up for him. My man won't even let me spread my legs for another no matter the situation.
Re: Can You Help Your Man In This Situation Be Sincere. by lordgavriel(m): 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2017
neva,my job's not greater than my woman's dignity
Re: Can You Help Your Man In This Situation Be Sincere. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
I can't live with myself if I do that.

So, No I won't.

(1) (Reply)

This Photo Of A Pastor Praying With A Lady Got People Talking / Abuja Sex Addict. Ladies Only / 50 Qualities That Describes A Real Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.