Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa (55290 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos / Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Huge Python After Capturing It. Photos / Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by Olasco93: 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2017

Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by joameh: 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
Correct kudos to our gallant officers.....
grin
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by Lumig: 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
I didn't see any pics where a soldier is posing o. N My Naija pple
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by DJMCOTTY(m): 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
modelmike7:
Thumbs up , men of Valor.
rugged you
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by breakeven: 5:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
pyyxxaro:
BK nor de finish
Almajari de finish?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by bolanto24(m): 5:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
adem30:

Always finding faults. You can sue Nigeria Army if you are not happy that they killed your siblings

Very stupid comment.

Learn to be objective.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by Aydiamond6(m): 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
so Boko Haram Neva Reiterate and put down the act of terrorism, even dere baba Isis Av already been crushed 2 tatters, una still still dey fight instead of to surrender, d force driving una ehnn e strong pass COHESIVE force no how no how it will also be crushed tatters.
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by 12345baba(m): 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
They should use is it as there family portrait
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2017
Dose boko haram members be like........

Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by SWORD419(m): 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2017
PointB:
I don't see the point in posing with dead bodies.

We condemn it when Boko Haram do it, it doesn't make it better if it's done by the army. I don't see US soldiers pose with dead bodies. Yet I have no doubt they've killed more terrorists than Nigeria soldiers can even imagine.
where were u when US soldiers were urinating on the corpses of Talibans
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by PointB: 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
The dude in the last pics no suppose pose like that. Great job gallant men. As to pointB, are there civilians in sambisa? Or they killed them in town and dragged them into the forest

I haven't been to Sambissa.

But not everyone in terrorist camp is a terrorist. Don't forget folks like you are still expecting to locate Chibok girls (and other kidnap victims) in Sambissa.

And dragging people killed in town to Sambissa is not beyond Nigeria military. We have seen/heard them take dead bodies with them on various occasion. Even you cannot swear before Shoponno and Sango on their behalf. Heck, they took those they killed in Nnamdi Kanu's residence with them

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by DJMCOTTY(m): 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
[quote author=donsteady post=61699776][/quote]pls sir, did you google this picture after you saw this post or you had it on your phone all this while.....if its the latter I fear you o!
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by Starkid3010(m): 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
PointB:

We condemn it when Boko Haram do it, it doesn't make it better if it's done by the army. I don't see US soldiers pose with dead bodies. Yet I have no doubt they've killed more terrorists than Nigeria soldiers can even imagine.
Let Me Fry Some Beans
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by oziegbep(m): 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
nice one guys

1 Share

Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by Starkid3010(m): 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
PointB:
We are told they are Boko Haram members by the pathologically lying military.

What if they are unfortunate poor homeless civilians caught in crossfire? undecided What if they are those taken from Nnamdi Kanu's home?
Another Terrorist SIGHTED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by PointB: 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
2chainzz:
This is Nigeria not US.

Nigeria is not living in isolation.

You don't kill people and bury them in shallow grave? Are you soldiers or terrorists?
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by Bobbyjay001(m): 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
modelmike7:
Thumbs up , men of Valor.

men of honour
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by Ediomo12(m): 5:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
Victorious army may God strengthen you
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by hmuhammad(m): 5:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
gidgiddy:

The Nigerian Army cannot be trusted, these people could just be innocent civilians living in the Sambisa area who were just mowed down for show
there are no innocent civilians living around sambisa, instead commend the soldiers for the job weldon

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by Rilwayne001: 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
PointB:

US army did worse when they invaded Iraq unjustly.
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by PointB: 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
SWORD419:
where were u when US soldiers were urinating on the corpses of Talibans

How many US citizen cheered them on, like some of you barbarians are doing?
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by AlanSugar(m): 5:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
Liepobs wont like this one bit! undecided
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by PointB: 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
Rilwayne001:

US army did worse when they invaded Iraq unjustly.

The jury is still out on that. But fact remains wars do have convention. Posing with dead bodies is a NO NO in such convention. I must liberate you mentally, if I must continue to share the shithole with you.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by PointB: 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
hmuhammad:
there are no innocent civilians living around sambisa, instead commend the soldiers for the job weldon

I thought you said Chibok girls are still there? Do you now pick and choose who is innocent.

Yet you don't treat the guilty unjustly, whether dead or alive, unless you are a savage barbarian!
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by Jesusloveyou: 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
PointB:
We are told they are Boko Haram members by the pathologically lying military.

What if they are unfortunate poor homeless civilians caught in crossfire? undecided What if they are those taken from Nnamdi Kanu's home?
all na terrorist, whether they are idiotic pigs of Biafra or KANU boys or they are shekua boys

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by Jesusloveyou: 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
breakeven:

Almajari de finish?
idiotic pigs of Biafra de finish,? Or are idiotic pigs of Biafra not in every nook and cranny of this country?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by Rilwayne001: 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
PointB:

The jury is still out on that. But fact remains wars do have convention. Posing with dead bodies is a NO NO in such convention. I must liberate you mentally, if I must continue to share the shithole with you.

You must be really daft to think I am in support of what the Nigerian soldiers did. I was only trying to point to you that the US whose ass you are licking have done worse, what do you now expect of the ass-lickers?
If you are tired of the shithole, why don't you get your useless ass out of it, Mr liberator?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by JONSYN7154: 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
PointB:

If they they
didn't pose with the dead bodies some scallywags will criticized them that the army is lying.
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by sshalom(m): 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2017
There is no need for them to pose with the killed terrorists; no point.
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by PointB: 5:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
JONSYN7154:
If they they
didn't pose with the dead bodies some scallywags will criticized them that the army is lying.

The dead bodies doesn't prove they are terrorist.

They dead bodies probably showed they've killed some people are are burying them in shallow grave.
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by xtianh(m): 5:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
PointB:

When the Nigerian army was sent to Abia u guys complained that they should be sent to sambisa forest to fight Boko haram, now they are in sambisa doing their work u are still complaining and comparing them with US army.

Hope u are not confused and fostrated?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: What Taliban's Imminent Victory In Afghanistan Proves / Joe Igbokwe In Anambra For His Mother-In-Law's Burial (Pictures) / Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 183
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.