Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa (55289 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos / Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Huge Python After Capturing It. Photos / Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS (2) (3) (4)

Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by Basfaq(m): 5:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
PointB:
I don't see the point in posing with dead bodies.

We condemn it when Boko Haram do it, it doesn't make it better if it's done by the army. I don't see US soldiers pose with dead bodies. Yet I have no doubt they've killed more terrorists than Nigeria soldiers can even imagine.
Is a must to copy everything from America.

Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by PointB: 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
Rilwayne001:

You must be really daft to think I am in support of what the Nigerian soldiers did. I was only trying to point to you that the US whose ass you are licking have done worse, what do you now expect of the ass-lickers?
If you are tired of the shithole, why don't you get your useless ass out of it, Mr liberator?

If you weren't daft, why did you try to justify it by pointing out the US-Iraq saga. If you weren't stupid, would have trying undermining my position despite not supporting the foolishness of the army?

Yes you need to receive sense, you need liberation from stupidity!
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by Basfaq(m): 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
PointB:
We are told they are Boko Haram members by the pathologically lying military.

What if they are unfortunate poor homeless civilians caught in crossfire? undecided
In the dessert. undecided Are you alright. grin

Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by SuperWorld(m): 5:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
Are u kidney me?
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by PointB: 5:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
Basfaq:
Is a must to copy everything from America.

Not everything. But good things.

You must aspire to be better!
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by xtianh(m): 5:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
PointB:

The dead bodies doesn't prove they are terrorist.

They dead bodies probably showed they've killed some people are are burying them in shallow grave.

If u are so sure of this your claim and your relatives or anyone you know lives in sambisa forest then sue Nigerian army and go to court to defend your claims not on nairaland.

Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by DKERIAN(m): 5:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
Not necessary
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by Basfaq(m): 5:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
gidgiddy:

The Nigerian Army cannot be trusted, these people could just be innocent civilians living in the Sambisa area who were just mowed down for show
Maybe your family living there. grin

Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by PointB: 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
Basfaq:
In the dessert. undecided Are you alright. grin

If your senses are still tuned on, you'll know there is a different between desert and forest. And you'll also know that people do live in 'desert' and desert. And that Chibok girls are speculated as living in Sambissa!
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by wizod(m): 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
Which boko haram, d one dat has bn utterly defeated?
Kindly read my signature plz
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by PointB: 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
xtianh:

If u are so sure of this your claim and your relatives or anyone you know lives in sambisa forest then sue Nigerian army and go to court to defend your claims not on nairaland.

Idiotic retort.

I'm sure nonetheless that my sermon, that it's barbaric to cheer soldiers posing with dead bodies, will sink it. Depending on how dense or otherwise your brain is.
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by xtianh(m): 5:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
PointB:

If your senses are still tuned on, you'll know there is a different between desert and forest. And you'll also know that people do live in 'desert' and desert. And that Chibok girls are speculated as living in Sambissa!

So the dead bodies shown here looks like chibok girls?

Some people reasoning sha.....
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by guru90: 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
I think that all Nigeria Army brains need to be check properly. 1st they are parking dustbins at River state now they are posing with dead bodies.

Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by xtianh(m): 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
PointB:

Idiotic retort.

I'm sure nonetheless that my sermon, that it's barbaric to cheer soldiers posing with dead bodies, will sink it. Depending on how dense or otherwise your brain is.

You see how st2pid and fostrated you. U easily resort to name calling when u don't have any reasonable and sensible claim to ur st2pid argument.
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by PointB: 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2017
xtianh:

When the Nigerian army was sent to Abia u guys complained that they should be sent to sambisa forest to fight Boko haram, now they are in sambisa doing their work u are still complaining and comparing them with US army.

Hope u are not confused and fostrated?

No we are not.

We didn't say don't fight or kill terrorist in combat. We are saying, it's not proper to pose with dead bodies. Perhaps it a cultural practice where you come from. But the world is moving away from such barbarism. You must encourage your people to stop practicing such culture, maybe the army will learn if you educate your community right.
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by LOVEGINO(m): 5:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
adem30:

Always finding faults. You can sue Nigeria Army if you are not happy that they killed your siblings
lol! U wicked.
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by PointB: 5:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
xtianh:

You see how st2pid and fostrated you. U easily resort to name calling when u don't have any reasonable and sensible claim to ur st2pid argument.

You've used 'fostrated' twice now in a row. I thought it was a mistake initially, but now I'm getting 'frustrated' that I have to teach you to spell in addition to teaching you not to be barbaric in thought.
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by gidgiddy: 5:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
hmuhammad:
there are no innocent civilians living around sambisa, instead commend the soldiers for the job weldon

Only a crazy person will be congratulating the Nigerian Army for killing people without seeking proof as to who they actually killed.
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by xtianh(m): 5:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
PointB:

No we are not.

We didn't say don't fight or kill terrorist in combat. We are saying, it's not proper to pose with dead bodies. Perhaps it a cultural practice where you come from. But the world is moving away from such barbarism. You must encourage your people to stop practicing such culture, maybe the army will learn if you educate your community right.

Pls leave Nigerian army alone let them do their work so long as they are killing terrorist.

The have their learned and trained officers with them commanding them.

You don't have any military training to guild them on what to do.
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by Rilwayne001: 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
PointB:

If you weren't daft, why did you try to justify it by pointing out the US-Iraq saga.

Did I really try to justify what they did? Of course not. Like I said, I was only trying to point to you that we can't expect anything better from them, nevertheless we should encourage them for fighting on our behalf. This is something you are totally against, and not really posing with the dead bodies of BHs. Typical Ipob doofus are against anything that is good for the country, are not they?

[/

Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by xtianh(m): 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
PointB:

You've used 'fostrated' twice now in a row. I thought it was a mistake initially, but now I'm getting 'frustrated' that I have to teach you to spell in addition to teaching you not to be barbaric in thought.

So long as your brain can comprehend what I mean and was able to recognize that it's an error, my message has been passed.
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by PointB: 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Did I really try to justify what they did? Of course not. Like I said, I was only trying to point to you that we can't expect anything better from them, nevertheless we should encourage them for fighting on our behalf. This is something you are totally against, and not really posing with the dead bodies of BHs. Typical Ipob doofus are against anything that is good for the country, are they?

[/

Yeah, typical Afonja
Shooting from all side of his mouth. Totally lacking conviction!
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by PointB: 5:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
xtianh:

So long as your brain can comprehend what I mean and was able to recognize that it's an error, my message has been passed.

Yeah.

In other words, I should excuse your ignorance, right?

Ok then. Go and sin no more!
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by PointB: 5:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
xtianh:

Pls leave Nigerian army alone let them do their work so long as they are killing terrorist.

The have their learned and trained officers with them commanding them.

You don't have any military training to guild them on what to do.

No we will not suffer fool gladly.

If they are working for us, then they must do it properly. They are using my money (tax) to pose with dead body, and you are asking me to look the other way. No way am I going to listen to you!

Perhaps it's a culture in your land to pose with dead body, it is not in my culture. Neither is it international best practice.
I don't think their military training permit them to pose with dead bodies. Unless, they obtain such training in your neck of the wood, in which case they need to be re-trained. The military must be professional at all time.
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by xtianh(m): 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
PointB:

Yeah.

In other words, I should excuse your ignorance, right?

Ok then. Go and sin no more!

Your level of hate for the present government makes you criticize whatever that comes out of it.

And this makes you a total looser.
The people you are crying for has moved on and don't know if u ever existed.
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by PointB: 6:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
xtianh:

Your level of hate for the present government makes you criticize whatever that comes out of it.

And this makes you a total looser.
The people you are crying for has moved on and don't know if u ever existed.

Idiots always looks towards hate when presented with logical reasoning. Pathetic!
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by ElCapone(m): 6:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
PointB:
I don't see the point in posing with dead bodies.

We condemn it when Boko Haram do it, it doesn't make it better if it's done by the army. I don't see US soldiers pose with dead bodies. Yet I have no doubt they've killed more terrorists than Nigeria soldiers can even imagine.

Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by PointB: 6:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
Starkid3010:

Another Terrorist SIGHTED

I know they breed them in your family. Some parents do have 'em!
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by akigbemaru: 6:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
Kudos to our gallant soldiers fighting tirelessly for the safety of the country. Some soldiers were in high spirits after a military onslaught against Boko Haram insurgents in the dreaded Sambisa forest. The soldiers who dealt a very big blow to the terrorists sect, posed with the dead bodies of its fighters for pictures after the clearance operation.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/soldiers-rejoice-operation-sambisa-forest-pose-slain-boko-haram-terrorists.html
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by purplekayc(m): 6:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
Kill them all
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by africaimage(m): 6:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
[quote author=PointB post=61699211]We are told they are Boko Haram members by the pathologically lying military.

What if they are unfortunate poor homeless civilians caught in crossfire? undecided [/quote

So homeless civilian dey live inside Sambisa abi...]
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by apalemighty01(m): 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2017
PointB:
We are told they are Boko Haram members by the pathologically lying military.

What if they are unfortunate poor homeless civilians caught in crossfire? undecided

Look well, some are still wearing boots. and I can see a red cloth with cowries on one. (why wud civilians be traveling in packs I sambisa, on boots and even charms?)

Femi Fani-Kayode: What Taliban's Imminent Victory In Afghanistan Proves / Joe Igbokwe In Anambra For His Mother-In-Law's Burial (Pictures) / Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes