Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa (55274 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos / Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Huge Python After Capturing It. Photos / Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS (2) (3) (4)

Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by MOHRUQ: 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2017
Contrary to what was portrayed by the heading of this post, the soldiers did not posed with the dead bodies, but rather carrying out what the military termed as " after action assessment ". During such actions, troops are required to go round the battle area to carry out on the spot assessment especially to ascertain the exact number of casualties recorded before sending a situation report. In this instance, troops will ascertain the number KIA (killed in action) from both the enemy and the friendly side and also weapons and other equipment recovered or damaged during the engagement. This will constitute the contents of the situation report that will be sent to the higher headquarters.

This information posted on this page is fake and has nothing to do with posing with dead bodies. Common sense alone should tell someone that this is not posing with dead bodies to seek for media attention. This is the handiwork of FAKE NEWS pedllers and probably hungry bloggers. It is also worrisome that viewers don't actually assess and study such post carefully before voicing their opinions. It is sad that nowadays even the so-called educated Nigerians falls for these cheap propagandas.
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by apalemighty01(m): 6:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
PointB:
When and where (reputable) soldiers are observed posing with dead bodies (even of enemy combatants), there is usually severe outrage. They don't get the sort of animalistic, barbaric praises they get in this third world country - Nigeria!

[url]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2131516/US-troops-posing-corpses-Afghanistan-photos-2010-cause-outrage.html
[/url]
U.S. prepares for 'violent backlash' in Afghanistan after photos of American soldiers posing with bodies of suicide bombers sparks outrage
Soldier with the 82nd Airborne Division released pictures
Fears backlash could endanger the lives of troops
The Obama administration says it is disappointed with the LA Times for publishing the images
U.S. officials say full investigation is underway
Defence secretary Leon Panetta says soldiers at war do 'foolish things'

All those were said to quell human rights activist and organization. BUT
come back and tell the story after any f rose soldiers are court marshalled.
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by xtianh(m): 6:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
PointB:

Idiots always looks towards hate when presented with logical reasoning. Pathetic!

There is no logic in ur argument. U are just displaying ur hatred for the government and ur love for "His royal cluelessness"
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by PointB: 6:29pm On Oct 23, 2017
apalemighty01:

Look well, some are still wearing boots. and I can see a red cloth with cowries on one. (why wud civilians be traveling in packs I sambisa, on boots and even charms?)

The only people wearing boots in those pictures are soldiers, and they are not dead. As for the charms, I'm sure you are the only one who knows, can see, and understand them from those pictures. Charms that kills or protect?
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by PointB: 6:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
xtianh:

There is no logic in ur argument. U are just displaying ur hatred for the government and ur love for "His royal cluelessness"

Give it up already. Your line is stale.
Don't be a one trick pony!
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by fortune1968: 6:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
PointB:
We are told they are Boko Haram members by the pathologically lying military.

What if they are unfortunate poor homeless civilians caught in crossfire? undecided
They are your siblings ,right ? You can go to sambisa to find out .Fault finder !
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by madjune(m): 6:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
These days, I can't place the new pics from the old ones.

These Boko haram guys no dey finish at all.
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
Uhmmmm,, are they really Boko haram? That's the question we need to ask ourselves. Because Nigerian army I know are only at peak against armless civilian.. Maybe they didn't shot back sha or not with weapon

Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by PointB: 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
fortune1968:
They are your siblings ,right ? You can go to sambisa to find out .Fault finder !

Bla bla bla. Bla bla bla!

Boring line! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by juman(m): 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
Hiss

Out of several thousands of boko haram members, they killed six.

They can never win the bokos.
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by Boyooosa(m): 6:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
PointB:
I don't see the point in posing with dead bodies.

We condemn it when Boko Haram do it, it doesn't make it better if it's done by the army. I don't see US soldiers pose with dead bodies. Yet I have no doubt they've killed more terrorists than Nigeria soldiers can even imagine.
It was only one out of them that made that bad move and I think ies pardonable. And as well should be corrected to avoid subsequent occurrence.
Mw, u should understand that its not easy, blood flows through their veins, so let's move on instead of hyping that as issue again.
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by PointB: 7:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
Boyooosa:

It was only one out of them that made that bad move and I think ies pardonable. And as well should be corrected to avoid subsequent occurrence.
Mw, u should understand that its not easy, blood flows through their veins, so let's move on instead of hyping that as issue again.

Not hyping the issue.

I made a comment stating my displeasure. A few ignorant muses did have issue with my position. I was just happy to oblige.
That said, Nigeria Army is making it a habit posing with dead bodies; it's not a one off, and shouldn't be excused as such. Perhaps, if we continue to state our displeasure, they'll understand we don't approve of their behaviour.
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by Starkid3010(m): 7:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
PointB:

I know they breed them in your family. Some parents do have 'em!
U C! Datz Wat Am Talking About! Lack Of Home Training Is Another Characteristics Of A TERRORIST Dis I Type Of People Hindering D Progress Of Nigeria U Insulted Mah Family! Did U Get One ? BASTARD
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by PointB: 7:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
Starkid3010:

U C! Datz Wat Am Talking About!
Lack Of Home Training Is Another Characteristics Of A TERRORIST
Dis I Type Of People Hindering D Progress Of Nigeria
U Insulted Mah Family!
Did U Get One ? BASTARD

Incoherent retort!
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by gebest: 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
gidgiddy:

The Nigerian Army cannot be trusted, these people could just be innocent civilians living in the Sambisa area who were just mowed down for show
i tot as mush, were are the recovered weapons.
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by Boyooosa(m): 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
PointB:

Not hyping the issue.

I made a comment stating my displeasure. A few ignorant muses did have issue with my position. I was just happy to oblige.
That said, Nigeria Army is making it a happy posing with dead bodies; it's not a one off, and shouldn't be excuse as such. Perhaps, if we continue to state our displeasure, they'll understand we don't approve of their behaviour.
Noted!
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by Starkid3010(m): 7:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
PointB:

Incoherent retort!
tongue
PointB:

Incoherent retort!
It Pains U??
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by Ogunleti01: 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
Kudos to our gallant soldiers fighting tirelessly for the safety of the country. Some soldiers were in high spirits after a military onslaught against Boko Haram insurgents in the dreaded Sambisa forest. The soldiers who dealt a very big blow to the terrorists sect, posed with the dead bodies of its fighters for pictures after the clearance operation.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/soldiers-rejoice-operation-sambisa-forest-pose-slain-boko-haram-terrorists.html
A won omo fabejona
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by Starkid3010(m): 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
juman:
Hiss
U Can Join Dem Bro #suicide Bomber
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by Aplaudez(m): 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
God bless the Nigerian Army!
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by Starkid3010(m): 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
juman:
Hiss
PointB:

Bla bla bla. Bla bla bla!
Boring line! undecided undecided undecided
juman:
Hiss
If U Are Not Proud Of Ur Country Den Go And Cmmit Suicide #fool
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by jasab(m): 8:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
Kudos to all Military especially Amry God will continue give you all victory will very your enemies and BOKO Haram. I want to used this opportunity to tell you our Nigeria Amry and co that we should put our Security in place. I. e we should not announce that............ Our hand have hook Boko Haram and they are inside it our custody, instead of announced pls arrest them and kill them by so doing other Boko Haram w not know where there friend his pls. SOS. God bless Nigeria
God bless Nigeria forces
God bless Nigeria Amry
God bless individual
Amen
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by seunjungle1(m): 8:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
It's you don't see what I saw....I can see corruption from the dressing of our dear soldiers! How can they dress like ordinary civilians to face battle terrorists like boko haram? The only thing that make them different from Nigeria's coprpers is the AK-47 they are carrying.

Can't Nigeria Army Deffenc buy them good kits and well armored?

Don't they see the way US-Army or British Army dress?

They are just wastening these boys for their families
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by Mbediogu(m): 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
Those who deal in human parts should leave ogun state and head to Sambisa.
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by sissoko22(m): 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
PointB:

We condemn it when Boko Haram do it, it doesn't make it better if it's done by the army. I don't see US soldiers pose with dead bodies. Yet I have no doubt they've killed more terrorists than Nigeria soldiers can even imagine.

They is no need in comparing the two nations. The US military have done this irritating even worse in Afghanistan. Not supporting them though.
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by sissoko22(m): 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2017
PointB:
I don't see the point in posing with de bodies.

They is no need comparing the two nations. The US military have done this before or even worse in Afghanistan. Not supporting them though.
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by brightworld2(m): 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
PointB:

You must find fault... haba!
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by brightworld2(m): 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
juman:
Hiss
kill yourself na
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by mechanics(m): 10:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
Kudos to them.
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by sayisayi(m): 11:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
PointB:

Real talk. Zombies won't hear reason though!
Re: Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa by godofuck231: 12:01am On Oct 24, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
Kudos to our gallant soldiers fighting tirelessly for the safety of the country. Some soldiers were in high spirits after a military onslaught against Boko Haram insurgents in the dreaded Sambisa forest. The soldiers who dealt a very big blow to the terrorists sect, posed with the dead bodies of its fighters for pictures after the clearance operation.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/soldiers-rejoice-operation-sambisa-forest-pose-slain-boko-haram-terrorists.html

Hit hard and fast make sure the enemy is dead and he stays so

I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out / APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections / Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64