Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

If Your In This Situation Of Sex And Blackmail???. What Will You Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your In This Situation Of Sex And Blackmail???. What Will You Do (455 Views)

How This Guy Wanted To Set Me Up And Blackmail Me / Nude Pictures For Blackmail - What You Can Do. / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Your In This Situation Of Sex And Blackmail???. What Will You Do by starstunna1313(m): 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
Good afternoon NLders!!!
As I was driving home this afternoon I tuned to one radio station and the topic they were discussing was about SEX and BLACKMAIL

The story goes like this:
A guy caught one his uncle who is married having sex with another lady.. The uncle promised to settle him with 100k naira to keep his mouth shut.. But unfortunately for the uncle and fortunately for the guy, he transferred 1m naira..

The question they were now asking if you are to be in the guy's shoe what will you do and what will you also do if you are the uncle??

As for me; if I am the guy.. I will keep th money and I am his uncle I will beg him lets share it 50-50

What do you think people??

(1) (Reply)

See How Long You Should Date Your Partner / Ladies.com On Whatsap.see.d Size Of.my.dick / Why Do Sometimes Boys Refer Girls As Chicken/cock Brains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.