Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

What Would You Have Done To This Guy? (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Have Done To This Guy? (photos) (7922 Views)

White Girls Are Obsessed With This Guy (photos) / Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) / Man Tries To Drag Girlfriend Home After Seeing Her With Another Guy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Have Done To This Guy? (photos) by solbinho: 6:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
Lorrd:

Fame do not come only through success. People get famous by being morons which is where you stand by the way
Spot on bruh

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Have Done To This Guy? (photos) by MrMafia(m): 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
AC of our ancestors...
Re: What Would You Have Done To This Guy? (photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
iamJ:
2017 someone still uses this kind of ac

Poverty all over his pictures, his landlord cant even afford to do conduit wiring for the house

While you're disappointed at the man trying to fix a 1993 ac, i am disappointed that i wasted my time viewing this thread

6500 to fix an ac worth 6500 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]

Re: What Would You Have Done To This Guy? (photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
Something tells me that the apartment belongs to your brother and is not yours. We all know that you are a jobless
and lying modafucker .
BTW, where is the girl that you went to bring.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Have Done To This Guy? (photos) by Airforce1(m): 6:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
rafhell:
Something tells me that the apartment belongs to your brother and is not yours. We all know that you are a jobless
and lying modafucker .
BTW, where is the girl that you went to bring.
For the records boy, I've been living alone in my house since I was 19.

Some of you called me a yahoo boy .. but it's ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Have Done To This Guy? (photos) by QueenSekxy(f): 6:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
lol
Re: What Would You Have Done To This Guy? (photos) by sunvillequeen(f): 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
jairusben:
Y,all be wise..this guy kips looking for cheap attention..how come in the cause of you taking the selfie,the A.C repairer changes sleeping position...first his head was facing the window and later was the leg...hmmmm grin

He's really looking for cheap attention. The whole thing was staged.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Have Done To This Guy? (photos) by 9cent(m): 6:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
Staged
I want to believe grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Have Done To This Guy? (photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 7:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
And d guy had to turn for you to snap him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Have Done To This Guy? (photos) by EmperorLee(m): 7:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
Lol. Dem don finally get this guy
Re: What Would You Have Done To This Guy? (photos) by BluntBoy(m): 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
Lorrd:

That is 100 times better than someone who still lives with his parents in a room and parlor while celebrating because a white witch fell in love with him cheesy

Must you bring her into this? She doesn't deserve this.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Would You Have Done To This Guy? (photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
BluntBoy:

I don't understand some people o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Would You Have Done To This Guy? (photos) by Airforce1(m): 7:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
Hmm
Re: What Would You Have Done To This Guy? (photos) by BluntBoy(m): 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
EzeEbira:
Honestly, it is hard to understand them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Have Done To This Guy? (photos) by matterazzi1(m): 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
iamJ:

Poverty all over his pictures, his landlord cant even afford to do conduit wiring for the house

While you're disappointed at the man trying to fix a 1993 ac, i am disappointed that i wasted my time viewing this thread

[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]

brutal, very brutal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Have Done To This Guy? (photos) by Rubbiish(m): 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
BluntBoy:

God bless u bro
d thing tire me...

1 Like

Re: What Would You Have Done To This Guy? (photos) by BluntBoy(m): 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
Rubbiish:
God bless u bro d thing tire me...
Thank you, bro.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Have Done To This Guy? (photos) by BluntBoy(m): 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
iamJ:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Have Done To This Guy? (photos) by Blackhawk03(f): 8:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
EzeEbira:

Lol. Jealousy is hard to understand especially when it's filled with bitterness, leave them. cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Have Done To This Guy? (photos) by Airforce1(m): 8:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
Oh my god

1 Like

Re: What Would You Have Done To This Guy? (photos) by Lorrd: 8:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
BluntBoy:

k
Re: What Would You Have Done To This Guy? (photos) by Londonboyrep(m): 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
Na AC be this?? grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Have Done To This Guy? (photos) by Martinez19(m): 9:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
iamJ:

that's mean. I am sure you are not financially better than him.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Have Done To This Guy? (photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
You keep changing women instead of you to focus on your music career. Them olamide and Co upon all the rituals when dem dey do, them nor womanize reach you. I pity your life this pikin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Have Done To This Guy? (photos) by emeijeh(m): 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
iamJ:

Jesu!
Apostle will hear of this! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Have Done To This Guy? (photos) by Iscoalarcon: 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
iamJ:

shocked shocked how can someone be wicked like this chaiiii grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Have Done To This Guy? (photos) by chakadante(m): 11:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
If truly a girl visited u as claimed, u wudnt hesitate 2 show us d new barbie....abi she b vulture?
D guy working d AC even changed sleeping style 4 u 2 take selfie....or u carried him urself?

Morale of d story: we don't give a flying Bleep. We know u lying bt continue entertaining us with ur rich boy status. Someday u'll be in real shit n totally regret all ds childish tantrum.

Peace!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drunk Man Spotted Rocking Lady's Backside Through A Wall At A Night Club (Pics) / Can Your Girlfriend Allow You To Do This On The Beach? (photo) / How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.