Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) (94394 Views)

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Benin Kisses Her (video) / 'She Makes Me Kolo'- Nigerian Lady Gushes Over Her Lesbian Girlfriend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 2:04pm On May 05, 2021
A Twitter user, Stormy @Theylovestorm_, has revealed how her lesbian partner beat her up. Sharing disturbing photos of the beaten she got from her lover, Stormy wrote:

Domestic violence is real . Especially in same sex relationship. And it isn’t addressed enough. Lastnight I experienced something no woman should ever have to experience . My face and neck are bruised cut and I was beaten. I am still in shock.

If anything is to happen to me . I would also like to add I am being stalked and or harassed via text messages.

This is not the first incident . She has beaten me before on April 13/14. She has a pattern of violence & has done this to several previous partners. She lived in my house & I took care of her since I met her. Done writing about this...

https://twitter.com/Theylovestorm_/status/1389680723267817472

6 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Bornsinner7: 2:05pm On May 05, 2021
The future is female..

Even man sef no fit arrange person face like this

658 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Amotolongbo(f): 2:06pm On May 05, 2021
What are we going to call this now, domestic violence?

Who is the masculine and who is the feminine?

322 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by XXXXTENTACION: 2:08pm On May 05, 2021
Problem no dey finish abeg..... cool

Ndi the future is...... grin
female amaka.... cool

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 2:08pm On May 05, 2021
IF GIRL TO GIRL CAN BEAT THEM SELF LIKE THIS, then men to women dey try I swear, Greeting to all married men out there...

422 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by eveninnewspaper: 2:09pm On May 05, 2021
Did the abuser tear the lip @second picture?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Ohizfly(m): 2:13pm On May 05, 2021
light my kpoli

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 2:14pm On May 05, 2021
God said Adam n Eve not Amina n Eve

151 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by starbuck(f): 2:15pm On May 05, 2021
It's family matter grin grin

Males stay off

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by BUSHHUNTER: 2:15pm On May 05, 2021
This one is beat by lesbian

123 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by twin7: 2:15pm On May 05, 2021
Lol
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by janedonez(m): 2:15pm On May 05, 2021
Violence is bad. No matter the victim involved.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by brosom(m): 2:15pm On May 05, 2021
Hmm, e get nothing wey person no go hear for this kwantry.

Lesbian kwa? undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by investorMK(m): 2:15pm On May 05, 2021
Them them too dey even beat their selves like this.....

I thought they are running away from men to avoid violence?

134 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by BUSHHUNTER: 2:15pm On May 05, 2021

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by bigx(m): 2:15pm On May 05, 2021
Would twitter feminists attack men for this too?

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by fb2021: 2:15pm On May 05, 2021
shun violence.......Jesus is the way download foreign and naija gospel dj mix on gosepeldjmixtapes.com

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by IYANGBALI: 2:15pm On May 05, 2021
I’m suspecting Bimiafashion
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 2:15pm On May 05, 2021
Confusion in an upside down confused World..
JESUS is Coming! Don't let any daughter or son Belai confuse/Distract you in their inquities and Abominations.

Time is Running out.
The Wrath of GOD is testing the mic World over.
It is gonna be terrible and horrible here after the Rapture..
This Ship is Sinking..
The Life Boat is JESUS Christ

Confess your sins to JESUS
Believe in His Death, burial and resurrection
Call upon the Name of JESUS !
Flee from any form of sin, Abomination, Wickedness or evil.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by sammysmiles(m): 2:15pm On May 05, 2021
undecided
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by obinna58(m): 2:15pm On May 05, 2021
grin
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by WiszyFraud: 2:15pm On May 05, 2021
Did you know??

Don’t be afraid of death, be afraid of an unlived life.

cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Pharaohny: 2:15pm On May 05, 2021
A

1 Like

Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by bodaola(m): 2:15pm On May 05, 2021
Ohizfly:
light my kpoli

In Peace and pass it bro grin

11 Likes

Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Blazing99: 2:15pm On May 05, 2021
Lesbians are one of the most jealous people. Especially the tomboys. One wanted to fight me one time for toasting her chic. I was just waiting for her to touch me by mistake that day.

124 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by unmask: 2:15pm On May 05, 2021
Two fighting....
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by DaddyGoo: 2:15pm On May 05, 2021
Horrible..... both the domestic violence and the lesbianism

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by estyvino(m): 2:16pm On May 05, 2021
IIYYEEOOSSAAA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by IgweOfNnewi: 2:16pm On May 05, 2021
Wastage, She met she was running away from, no gender has Monopoly of violence.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by The5DME(m): 2:16pm On May 05, 2021
Wahala niyen o
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by marooh: 2:16pm On May 05, 2021
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did / Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. / Moriah Mills: I Don't Have Female Friends Because Their Partners Always Want Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.