Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,623 members, 7,813,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) (63579 Views)

Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma / My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge / Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 24, 2017
happi married life grin God bless ur home

1 Like

Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by sholajigga(m): 9:23am On Oct 24, 2017
UjuJoan2:
Show of shame. . . . Fr. Anozie of Azumini comes to mind. I hope what happened to him will not happen you you Father!

Na you know, at least the man go don enjoy small.
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 9:23am On Oct 24, 2017
Lol...the wedding looks funny sha grin grin.

Who be bride and who be bridesmaid this one wey two of them wear white dress.
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by achaboi(m): 9:23am On Oct 24, 2017
You are a priest forever according to Melchizedek of old...very soon he will cry that it was the devils work but alas its ur work o
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by kushma(m): 9:23am On Oct 24, 2017
Its his life please don't judge him. Better than not engaging in sex outside marriage.

1 Like

Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 9:23am On Oct 24, 2017
Playing with God. When the consequences go start na u go dey run up n down
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by Sirheny007(m): 9:24am On Oct 24, 2017
UjuJoan2:
Show of shame. . . . Fr. Anozie of Azumini comes to mind. I hope what happened to him will not happen you you Father!
You knew him too! shocked
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by Memories12411: 9:25am On Oct 24, 2017
I salute and respect the courage of this man. He is not a pretender no matter what people will say. Some
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 9:25am On Oct 24, 2017
konji nah bastard grin grin grin
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by cyndy1000(f): 9:25am On Oct 24, 2017
Y did he become a Rev Fr. in the first place....he must have been courting the girl since for him 2 marry her so quickly. he even fake his kidnap haba man of God.
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by PulseWeb: 9:25am On Oct 24, 2017
so wats ur business in his life angry angry angry angry
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 24, 2017
Konji
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by one4GOD(f): 9:25am On Oct 24, 2017
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by DJperdurabo: 9:26am On Oct 24, 2017
Truth be told, nature never designed us to be alone; Lion, Lioness, Tiger, Tigress, Man, Woman, Cock, Hen etc.

T'was just the call of nature and he answered (even though it was against vows he took).

2 Likes

Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by Pringlez: 9:27am On Oct 24, 2017
Are we sure the person in those pictures is him??
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by UjuJoan2: 9:28am On Oct 24, 2017
Sirheny007:

You knew him too! shocked

Lol. . . I was almost a 'maranatha' girl sef. embarassed
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by Meritocracy: 9:28am On Oct 24, 2017
Easiest way to deceive ourselves in this part of the world is religion I don't know where its written in the bible that you shouldn't get marry because of your position in religion. Nobody can cheat nature and decided not to have sex for life when we are not angel. Let any priest who has never had sex in life come out and swear with Ogun and Thunder, why are we deceiving ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 9:29am On Oct 24, 2017
Once you 'Enter the place' you will not want to go back grin

1 Like

Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by Penalty82(m): 9:29am On Oct 24, 2017
XXLDICK:
shocked

Konji is very bad, priest couldn't hold it grin grin

Happy lashing, Mr Priest

I pity the wife, he will release expired semen into her.
#NwaAmaikpeWannabe wink

Too bitter for the priest

Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by Yameater(m): 9:30am On Oct 24, 2017
XXLDICK:
shocked

Konji is very bad, priest couldn't hold it grin grin

Happy lashing, Mr Priest

I pity the wife, he will release expired semen into her.

What makes you think they have not been fooking since ?
#NwaAmaikpeWannabe wink
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by chigalakingsley(m): 9:30am On Oct 24, 2017
Konji na bastard grin grin
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by addikt(m): 9:32am On Oct 24, 2017
Naso my friend run comot seminary too after 8 years + ooooo....he just dry find admission now though , he say him self won get beautiful wife , get family too...

I laugh say na now your brain find you come ??... grin

Well, I pray make unilorin admit am though .
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:33am On Oct 24, 2017
airmirthd1:
Ko se fi sa ra ku.........you no fit put am for body die.
sha wa mu pata e nile mi
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by cstr1000: 9:33am On Oct 24, 2017
I pity the young lady sha.
All the accumulated Konjified semen, na she get am.

2 Likes

Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by Eenee(m): 9:34am On Oct 24, 2017
let us stop decieving ourself and face the true about life.
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by IFNOTGOD(m): 9:34am On Oct 24, 2017
Nairalnad mods banning me from commenting on political issues doesn't change my view on d BMC crew,it has now come to a stage whereby some people are allowed to insult others but wen dey are insulted dey are quick to report n d mods without brain simply serves a ban.

mtchew
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:35am On Oct 24, 2017
Memories12411:
I salute and respect the courage of this man. He is not a pretender no matter what people will say. Some
why did he first deceive himself by starting what he couldn't finish?
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by doughziay: 9:35am On Oct 24, 2017
airmirthd1:
Ko se fi sa ra ku.........you no fit put am for body die.

grin

Bad Pikin
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by LadyJasper: 9:37am On Oct 24, 2017
Zzyco:
His double barrel would fire more than machine gun now. Every man has the right to get married including the pope.
Nobody said they don't have the right to marry. They actually exercised that right when they chose to enter priesthood thereby choosing not to get married for life.
Catholic priesthood has never been compulsory for anyone, anyone who chose to become part of it did so out of his own freewill. This is why it takes 11 years to become a Catholic priest which gives one the laxity of time to examine his conscience and decide if he can go on and take the vow of celibacy.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study / Shocking!!!!end Time Church Business (see Photo) / Mobile Phone Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.