Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) (63576 Views)

Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma / My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge / Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 24, 2017
UjuJoan2:
Show of shame. . . . Fr. Anozie of Azumini comes to mind. I hope what happened to him will not happen you you Father!
What happened?
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 11:19am On Oct 24, 2017
power of pussy
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 11:20am On Oct 24, 2017
grin
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by motun2017(f): 11:23am On Oct 24, 2017
highchief1:
ar this ur young age u no what konji means
how old m i? 90% gals at my age r getting married so i dunno wat u r saying
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:23am On Oct 24, 2017
The Bible said it let everyone has his own wife or husband, except otherwise, congrats to him.
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by adetayo234: 11:36am On Oct 24, 2017
BluntBoy:

He could have been masturbating or even having sex while he was a priest.

Verily I say unto you, the Catholic Church is oppressive and evil. Judgement is of the Lord but I am one of the Lord's chosen to crumble the evil Catholic Church. We are in the end time and my mission is very specific, even beyond this threshold. I am one of the soldiers who would stand in the ruins of the Catholic Church.

CC adetayo234

Your campaign isn't about winning souls for Christ; it is just about abusing the Catholic Church.
I engaged you till now, thinking you were some genuine Christian, trying to reason in the light of the truth. but your comment shows the vanity, arrogance, destructive, self-righteous pride that guides your soul.
Consequently, I won't engage your ignorance henceforth

2 Likes

Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 11:36am On Oct 24, 2017
Correct guy...enjoy ur married life. Don't mind the church, they are very callous.
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by maisauki: 11:38am On Oct 24, 2017
those wey no resign dey bleep d sisters sotey...
abegi if everybody they do father-sister na who go remain in d world after some years?
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by nathawoniyi(m): 11:39am On Oct 24, 2017
freedom from religion bondage, I congratulate him.
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by Fortunehunter(m): 11:42am On Oct 24, 2017
l salute your courage dear,

body no be firewood,

if you wan serve God , e go dey very easy when you get wife,and very sweet when you get Children.
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by maisauki: 11:42am On Oct 24, 2017
adetayo234:

Your campaign isn't about winning souls for Christ; it is just about abusing the Catholic Church.
I engaged you till now, thinking you were some genuine Christian, trying to reason in the light of the truth. but your comment shows the vanity, arrogance, destructive, self-righteous pride that guides your soul.
Consequently, I won't engage your ignorance henceforth
pls give some biblical quotes to back d catholic church's father-sister system so that he can be shutted up forever
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:48am On Oct 24, 2017
Memories12411:

Well, I see him as any other human being. There are times we do something because our parents want us to do and there are also times we take decision as children and later change our minds because we can't cop.
you're right sha
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by Dasherz(f): 11:50am On Oct 24, 2017
BluntBoy:

He could have been masturbating or even having sex while he was a priest.

Verily I say unto you, the Catholic Church is oppressive and evil. Judgement is of the Lord but I am one of the Lord's chosen to crumble the evil Catholic Church. We are in the end time and my mission is very specific, even beyond this threshold. I am one of the soldiers who would stand in the ruins of the Catholic Church.

CC adetayo234

You're really an advocate against the Catholic church?
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by PharmJohn88(m): 11:51am On Oct 24, 2017
Is he not better than those pretenders who do theirs in the secret, always patronising prostitutes, and making children secretly? The guy has nerves, though he should have followed the step of Rev. Father Henry Edet who publicly tendered his resignation. Why did you arrange your kidnap? And will the Catholic Cult kill you if you go straight and tell them you're tired of buying new zips everytime as your Johnny keeps chooking and spoiling your front zip? Whicheverway, marriage is the only means recognised by God to become a father, not the Fatherhood of Catholicism.

1 Like

Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by EdenChuk(f): 11:58am On Oct 24, 2017
XXLDICK:
shocked

Konji is very bad, priest couldn't hold it grin grin

Happy lashing, Mr Priest

I pity the wife, he will release expired semen into her.
#NwaAmaikpeWannabe wink
grin
XXLDICK:
shocked

Konji is very bad, priest couldn't hold it grin grin

Happy lashing, Mr Priest

I pity the wife, he will release expired semen into her.
#NwaAmaikpeWannabe wink
Lolz! WTF
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by bilulu(m): 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
UjuJoan2:
Show of shame. . . . Fr. Anozie of Azumini comes to mind. I hope what happened to him will not happen you you Father!
can u plz tell me about him?
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by TheManOfTheYear: 12:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
I know him.. he was a priest at Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Church Sabon Gari Kano...

Surprised to be hearing he quitted priesthood
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by freshboi88: 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
Meritocracy:
Easiest way to deceive ourselves in this part of the world is religion I don't know where its written in the bible that you shouldn't get marry because of your position in religion. Nobody can cheat nature and decided not to have sex for life when we are not angel. Let any priest who has never had sex in life come out and swear with Ogun and Thunder, why are we deceiving ourselves.

Paul didn't marry....yes it is nature, that's y celebacy is a sacrifice pple choose to offer. Catholic church doesn't force anyone to be celibate...in short they even screen a lot of pple out who dey feel r not sincere, guess dey missed this one.....young priest...mayb he couldn't afford education, so he used the church to get it for free...
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by oloolo: 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
Is better to get married in public and resign your priesthood than to lie to the public.

I know a girl that went into her Catholic revered fathers office and gave him a Mouth Action......
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by pasol4real(m): 12:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
Lanceslot:
Maka uso nke uwa? I think this priests should be allowed to start taking 1 wife.
So because armed robbery is becoming rampant n common ,the authorities, to solve the problem, should now allow stealing.
Or do u destroy a building because u have leakages from different holes?
Bros pls reason before u type.
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by thunderbabs: 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
Konji won kill priest for hin parish..o yaaaaaa danu cheesy

The Lord understands
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by bizhop01: 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
Kai to get marry dey hungry me, in priest voice
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by joeln: 12:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
Don't blame d guy na, I no fit be reverend father or brother and I go dey see reverend sister or mother and I go dey swallow spit wen dem dey pass like say throat dey pain me.....its better u just do somtin b4 somtin do u
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by Spylord48: 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
Sirheny007:
You knew him too! shocked
what happened to him after he married Please
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by Dwhyte(m): 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
asawanathegreat:
Sheabi I talk am yesterday say na woman pursue dis man for priesthood

Where you for talk ham? Hz in en, the priest be dey suspect you before
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by GoodFaith: 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
sugar inside toto
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by guruphytha(m): 1:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
they should be given the rights to marry joor happy wedded life
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
shankara7:
What's konji?
sex urge
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by adetayo234: 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
maisauki:
pls give some biblical quotes to back d catholic church's father-sister system so that he can be shutted up forever

I wanted to shun your comment, but I thought better of it. However, I won't reply you again after this response, irrespective of what you may say.

Read 1Corinthians 7:1,7,8.

If you like read and translate with spiritual understanding. If you like, read it with a biased mind and try to create a nonexistent angle via which to accuse and attack the Catholic Church. Whichever you decide to do, it is your choice. You don't deserve another response from me after this.

If you like, believe. If you like, find excuse not to believe. I owe you no explanation for my choice of faith.
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by adetayo234: 1:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
Dasherz:

You're really an advocate against the Catholic church?

And his intention is not for good. He just wants to attack. You will be surprised that his attacks aren't based on the Bible, but on what he feels is the truth.
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by Dasherz(f): 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
adetayo234:

And his intention is not for good. He just wants to attack. You will be surprised that his attacks aren't based on the Bible, but on what he feels is the truth.

are you a Catholic?
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by adetayo234: 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
Dasherz:

are you a Catholic?

Yes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study / Shocking!!!!end Time Church Business (see Photo) / Mobile Phone Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.