Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) (63592 Views)

Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma / My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge / Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by kereman1: 10:04am On Oct 24, 2017
hm for tell us say na konji mk am quite
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 10:04am On Oct 24, 2017
Na Coca-Cola sponsored the wedding?
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 10:04am On Oct 24, 2017
adetayo234
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by Sirheny007(m): 10:05am On Oct 24, 2017
UjuJoan2:

Lol. . . I was almost a 'maranatha' girl sef. embarassed

grin grin
Thank God...I wasn't carried away.
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 10:08am On Oct 24, 2017
stardragon:

change that ur dp.

some of us are ur followers, we long and cherish to see ur beutiful face wink
lol...I've been trying to change it for months, but e no gree change
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by femi4: 10:13am On Oct 24, 2017
UjuJoan2:
Show of shame. . . . Fr. Anozie of Azumini comes to mind. I hope what happened to him will not happen you you Father!
Because he got married or he didn't marry you
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by femi4: 10:14am On Oct 24, 2017
safarigirl:
give me your password, let me help you change it
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 10:14am On Oct 24, 2017
XXLDICK:
shocked

Konji is very bad, priest couldn't hold it grin grin

Happy lashing, Mr Priest

I pity the wife, he will release expired semen into her.

#NwaAmaikpeWannabe wink

He could have been masturbating or even having sex while he was a priest.

Verily I say unto you, the Catholic Church is oppressive and evil. Judgement is of the Lord but I am one of the Lord's chosen to crumble the evil Catholic Church. We are in the end time and my mission is very specific, even beyond this threshold. I am one of the soldiers who would stand in the ruins of the Catholic Church.

CC adetayo234
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by Penalty82(m): 10:14am On Oct 24, 2017
Phinity318:

Dear Op. Why are u vexing for him? Aren't u suppose to pray for sinners? And moreover he has fulfilled one of Sacramento... Kikikiki

I have prayed and wished him happy married life.
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 24, 2017
safarigirl:
ok cool
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by stagger: 10:16am On Oct 24, 2017
The Facebook user has never read 1 Corinthians 7 verse 9: better to marry than to burn with passion. That's why we had many priests defiling young boys rather than channeling their passions the proper way.
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by Vikky014(f): 10:18am On Oct 24, 2017
Macgreat:
What some people didn't have the ball to do. . .

This is being honest with yourself. Some priest meet women in secret.

Check signature
I know of one that have aborted severally for a rev father. I pity the hypocrites among them that will criticize him.

1 Like

Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by Bimpe29: 10:19am On Oct 24, 2017
Then something is not natural with the priesthood.
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:19am On Oct 24, 2017
father, father. .I call you two times. .so n.a. this lady make you forget your calling. . .hmm....I no go talk anything now but make I know here all those confession wey I tell u for anybody mouth. .cheers
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 10:21am On Oct 24, 2017
femi4:
give me your password, let me help you change it
lol...nice try
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by Enaifogheomo(m): 10:23am On Oct 24, 2017
stagger:
The Facebook user has never read 1 Corinthians 7 verse 9: better to marry than to burn with passion. That's why we had many priests defiling young boys rather than channeling their passions the proper way.
pls
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by Enaifogheomo(m): 10:24am On Oct 24, 2017
earthcrust:
Roman Catholic Should pls allow d priest to get married cos they obviously can't hold it. Priest in d Western wold are gay while d sisters are lesbians in Africa the do it secretly even with married women, some even have children secretly.who are they deceiving. I congratulate this priest joor.
pls say what you know...
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by shankara7: 10:25am On Oct 24, 2017
motun2017:
konji is no respecter of person.lmaoo
What's konji?
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:28am On Oct 24, 2017
Thank you Satan for saving another one.
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by oruma19: 10:31am On Oct 24, 2017
sholajigga:
That’s my nigga!! There’s more to life than being a priest.
it is the fault of the catholic church. St Paul admonishes those who can't subject their flesh under control to marry. Biblical priests all married. U can be a priest and still be married and have children. In fact, when I look round, I see Christianity as becoming fake. Both orthodox and "penterascalism" have destroyed true worship. The earth is full of evil people who despise God formulating all forms of doctrine that are not scriptural. Na wa

1 Like

Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by Myk99(m): 10:31am On Oct 24, 2017
The pictures are all photoshopped...it's a lie,i know this priest in person,yeah true actually resigned but that of marriage is not true
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by kingsmaila(m): 10:32am On Oct 24, 2017
Congratulations Ex-Fr Inalegwu. Your decision is right. May God bless the union. We can not and never be like Jesus Christ.
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by jamace(m): 10:34am On Oct 24, 2017
Dc4life:
We can't judge him, he was probably forced into priesthood as well. A lot of parents want to be called "Mama Father"
Gbam! wink
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by KcAngel(m): 10:38am On Oct 24, 2017
Congratulations...
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by Maxsunny: 10:39am On Oct 24, 2017
He was just pretending to be a priest even when he knows very well that he has no call and cant withstand konji, there are still many like him, Its better you dont even step in than to step in only to step out after a while
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by bengasyll(m): 10:41am On Oct 24, 2017
airmirthd1:
Ko se fi sa ra ku.........you no fit put am for body die.
whats dat?
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by highchief1: 10:46am On Oct 24, 2017
motun2017:
konji is no respecter of person.lmaoo
ar this ur young age u no what konji means
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by ensamy(m): 10:49am On Oct 24, 2017
He is now a free man. Enjoy life guy after escape from bondage.
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:50am On Oct 24, 2017
God wey create prick and p*ssy no the reason why he created it. Una they think say God stupid. I could remember one of roommate when we were discussing. He said his uncle told him "that he joined the priesthood to get educated and get a good life since his parent couldn't afford to send him to school, but whenever he sees beautiful women, he would feel bad of being a priest? Make una legalise priests and sisters to dey Bleep.
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by oputa1: 10:52am On Oct 24, 2017
Macgreat:
What some people didn't have the ball to do. . .

This is being honest with yourself. Some priest meet women in secret.

Che
ck signature
but is wrong doing that
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 24, 2017
yes ooo, correct

airmirthd1:
Ko se fi sa ra ku.........you no fit put am for body die.
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by Unlimited22: 11:17am On Oct 24, 2017
Lalasticlala and seun, please resolve my time spent online ish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shocking!!!!end Time Church Business (see Photo) / Mobile Phone Bible / COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.