Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) (63577 Views)

Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma / My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge / Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by Dasherz(f): 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
adetayo234:

Yes.
I see where the stress is coming from
why do you guys pay to Mary ... I've been trying to wrap my head round it

I'll need bible references too
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
nobi father burn.... him?....he is realizing his misadventure for godly care after 11-yrs..

no qualms anyway...but what of all those he had deceived with his mass ministrations?

your judgment will come one day from GOD who knows all men hypocrisy and truth..

for now, enjoy your wedding and have children as against your earlier faith and confessions..
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by highchief1: 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
motun2017:
how old m i? 90% gals at my age r getting married so i dunno wat u r saying
i looked at ur pic before asking o..
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by tealaw(m): 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
Toto dey powerful. Even Adam no resist.
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by motun2017(f): 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
highchief1:
i looked at ur pic before asking o..
so what age did u deduce from dt pix
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by maisauki: 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
thanks very much...without reading any contextual meaning to it, d bible wants marriage, at least from d study verse you gave
adetayo234:

I wanted to shun your comment, but I thought better of it. However, I won't reply you again after this response, irrespective of what you may say.

Read 1Corinthians 7:1,7,8.

If you like read and translate with spiritual understanding. If you like, read it with a biased mind and try to create a nonexistent angle via which to accuse and attack the Catholic Church. Whichever you decide to do, it is your choice. You don't deserve another response from me after this.

If you like, believe. If you like, find excuse not to believe. I owe you no explanation for my choice of faith.

http://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/%3Fsearch%3D1%2BCorinthians%2B7-8&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjvxMeesInXAhUEVhoKHWr3CeUQFggQMAE&usg=AOvVaw24avJ-3yV2hoaioA9ob4fk
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by highchief1: 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
motun2017:
so what age did u deduce from dt pix
19 and at that age u shouldn't no what konji means shey u no
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by motun2017(f): 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
highchief1:
19 and at that age u shouldn't no what konji means shey u no
lmao. im not 19 bro.though d pix z frm last year buh i wasnt 19last year sef
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by Diamondwriter(m): 3:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
Macgreat:
What some people didn't have the ball to do. . .

This is being honest with yourself. Some priest meet women in secret.

Check signature
No one forced him into priesthood. Even married pastors still meet other woman in secret.... xoo....

The Catholic Church have evangelists who can get married and still work in the ministry. why he chose to become a priest in the first place beats me
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by adetayo234: 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
Dasherz:

I see where the stress is coming from

why do you guys pay to Mary ... I've been trying to wrap my head round it

I'll need bible references too

I will try to explain as much as God gives me the grace to do so.

We pray to Mary to intercede for us because we believe God will answer her prayers concerning us. I will explain that stepwisely below.

Anty, na you ask question o.... So, you must read through my response with complete patience. I promise you my response will be long.. Apologies in advance. grin

First of all, the first miracle of Jesus Christ was not part of God's plan for his ministry on earth. It was not planned at all. I'm referring to John chapter 2 where Jesus turned water to wine, at the Wedding at Cana, Galilee. What I mean is that his time had not come; it wasn't time to start performing miracles yet. But he did it because Mary asked him to do it.

If you read verse 4 of that chapter 2, Jesus protested against his mother, stressing that HIS TIME HAS NOT YET COME! Despite the fact that it wasn't time to start his ministry according to God's plan, he performed the miracle because his mother said he should do it. This means he changed God's plan because Mary asked him to. Imagine that same Mary interceding for you? Won't God be compelled to answer even if the time for answer has not yet come?

The Catholic Church believes that Mary is in heaven along side the other saints, like Peter, Paul, father Abraham, etc.

In Christiandom, the saints that died in Christ are believed to be watching what is happening on earth and are also guiding us in our daily battle against sin and the devil. Read the 4th stanza of the song titled "Christian seek not yet repose." That place proved that Mary is also watching us, like the other saints, and participating in our daily battle by giving us warnings.

Next, read Zechariah 1:12,13,16.

That place spoke about an angel interceding for the people of Judah. Verse 16 wrote about God answering the prayers of that angel concerning the people of Judah.

If an angel, who is supposed to be a servant in heaven, could intercede and God would answer, how much more the saints in heaven? How much more Mary, the mother of Jesus? Don't forget that angels are servants to the saints in heaven. If God can answer the intercessions of an angel, definitely, he can answer the intercessions of the saints, and of Mary, who we consider as one of the saints.

And lastly, do you ask your earthly pastors to pray for you? If you do, then you can also ask the saints, including Mary, to intercede for you, keeping in mind that they all know what you are passing through on earth and can pray to God on your behalf.

If your earthy pastor can pray to God on your behalf, then Mary and the other saints can do likewise.

Don't forget that your earthly pastor is still subject to like passion like you; he can still commit sin. But the saints are completely free from sin. Keep in mind the scriptures that said "the effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much." (James 5:16).

Please judge by yourself : between the prayers of a pastor or reverend father that is still subject to sinful nature and the prayers of a saint that cannot sin again, which one do you think God will answer first?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by adetayo234: 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
maisauki:
thanks very much...without reading any contextual meaning to it, d bible wants marriage, at least from d study verse you gavehttp://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/%3Fsearch%3D1%2BCorinthians%2B7-8&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjvxMeesInXAhUEVhoKHWr3CeUQFggQMAE&usg=AOvVaw24avJ-3yV2hoaioA9ob4fk

Does that mean whoever does not marry is living contrary to the will of God?

If you say so, then are you saying Paul did contrary to the will of God because he didn't marry? Think it through without a bias in your mind.
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by adetayo234: 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
Read 1Corinthians 7:38
maisauki:
thanks very much...without reading any contextual meaning to it, d bible wants marriage, at least from d study verse you gavehttp://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/%3Fsearch%3D1%2BCorinthians%2B7-8&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjvxMeesInXAhUEVhoKHWr3CeUQFggQMAE&usg=AOvVaw24avJ-3yV2hoaioA9ob4fk
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by highchief1: 3:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
motun2017:
lmao. im not 19 bro.though d pix z frm last year buh i wasnt 19last year sef
u look young n pretty where are you I wish to meet you
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by JkCosmos: 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2017
airmirthd1:
Ko se fi sa ra ku.........you no fit put am for body die.

He don dey Bleep this lady before
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
I guess he couldn't stand being celibate.
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
Dasherz:

You're really an advocate against the Catholic church?

I am an unrepentant advocate against false teachers that the Bible explicitly warned us about. The Catholic Church in her entirety is a false teacher. Billions are being led astray with perverted gospels. Sadly, the Catholic Church is not the only false teacher. The pentecostalists have also set up shop perverting the gospel and preaching the doctrines of men to ignorant sheep.
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by Dasherz(f): 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
adetayo234:

We pray to Mary to intercede for us because we believe God will answer her prayers concerning us. I will explain that stepwisely below.

Anty, na you ask question o.... So, you must read through my response with complete patience. I promise you my response will be long.. Apologies in advance. grin

First of all, the first miracle of Jesus Christ was not part of God's plan for his ministry on earth. It was not planned at all. I'm referring to John chapter 2 where Jesus turned water to wine, at the Wedding at Cana, Galilee. What I mean is that his time had not come; it wasn't time to start performing miracles yet. But he did it because Mary asked him to do it.

If you read verse 4 of that chapter 2, Jesus protested against his mother, stressing that HIS TIME HAS NOT YET COME! Despite the fact that it wasn't time to start his ministry according to God's plan, he performed the miracle because his mother said he should do it. This means he changed God's plan because Mary asked him to. Imagine that same Mary interceding for you? Won't God be compelled to answer even if the time for answer has not yet come?

The Catholic Church believes that Mary is in heaven along side the other saints, like Peter, Paul, father Abraham, etc.

In Christiandom, the saints that died in Christ are believed to be watching what is happening on earth and are also guiding us in our daily battle against sin and the devil. Read the 4th stanza of the song titled "Christian seek not yet repose." That place proved that Mary is also watching us, like the other saints, and participating in our daily battle by giving us warnings.

That place spoke about an angel interceding for the people of Judah. Verse 16 wrote about God answering the prayers of that angel concerning the people of Judah.

If an angel, who is supposed to be a servant in heaven, could intercede and God would answer, how much more the saints in heaven? How much more Mary, the mother of Jesus? Don't forget that angels are servants to the saints in heaven. If God can answer the intercessions of an angel, definitely, he can answer the intercessions of the saints, and of Mary, who we consider as one of the saints.

And lastly, do you ask your earthly pastors to pray for you? If you do, then you can also ask the saints, including Mary, to intercede for you, keeping in mind that they all know what you are passing through on earth and can pray to God on your behalf.

If your earthy pastor can pray to God on your behalf, then Mary and the other saints can do likewise.

Don't forget that your earthly pastor is still subject to like passion like you; he can still commit sin. But the saints are completely free from sin. Keep in mind the scriptures that said "the effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much." (James 5:16).

Please judge by yourself : between the prayers of a pastor or reverend father that is still subject to sinful nature and the prayers of a saint that cannot sin again, which one do you think God will answer first?
I will get back to you after my study
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by raphaeladeyele: 5:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
He is not a committed Priest
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by colossus91(m): 5:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
ftc again ......what a wonderful God i wanna say a big thank you to glo for always being there for me......and my nairaland crush i love u loads!!
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 5:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
Dasherz:

I will get back to you after my study

It would be a waste of time, sweet. I can assure you.

The Bible was explicit enough about mediation. We can reach the father only through Jesus Christ. Why would we need to ask anyone to intercede for us when we already have Christ? It is only those who think Christ is not sufficient enough that would search for other mediators. Jesus is the door. Anyone who goes by outlets other than the door is a thief. Jesus is the only way. There are no other ways.
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by Dasherz(f): 5:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
BluntBoy:

It would be a waste of time, sweet. I can assure you.

The Bible was explicit enough about mediation. We can reach the father only through Jesus Christ. Why would we need to ask anyone to intercede for us when we already have Christ? It is only those who think Christ is not sufficient enough that would search for other mediators. Jesus is the door. Anyone who goes by outlets other than the door is a thief. Jesus is the only way. There are no other ways.
I know dear .. but I see this as an opportunity for me tho study the word for myself and get more truths

I observed that his explanation is only centered on the event at the wedding hence I need more portions to buttress my points to him
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by udunyam: 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
By this, he already prepared his own grave, let him wait to see d wrath of God....
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
Dasherz:

I know dear .. but I see this as an opportunity for me tho study the word for myself and get more truths

I observed that his explanation is only centered on the event at the wedding hence I need more portions to buttress my points to him

Good move. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by Dasherz(f): 6:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
BluntBoy:

Good move. cool
Ok then cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by TI1919(m): 9:32pm On Oct 24, 2017
XXLDICK:
shocked

Konji is very bad, priest couldn't hold it grin grin

Happy lashing, Mr Priest

I pity the wife, he will release expired semen into her.

#NwaAmaikpeWannabe wink

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by gemale(m): 2:14am On Oct 25, 2017
Penalty82:

https://www.herald.ng/rev-father-who-recently-quit-priesthood-has-allegedly-walked-down-the-aislephotos/
Let me not judge this man but the fact is that He took a vow before God & has now gone back on his vow. Let God sha arbitrate.
Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by gemale(m): 2:24am On Oct 25, 2017
adetayo234:

My brother, you just challenged me to learn more about my faith. 1 tactic to get someone to relinquish something of value is to deceive him that what he has is of no value.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) by Akious2k2(m): 11:19am On Oct 25, 2017
airmirthd1:
Ko se fi sa ra ku.........you no fit put am for body die.
Now, dis got me grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study / Shocking!!!!end Time Church Business (see Photo) / Mobile Phone Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.