Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

I Need A Very Ambitious, Business-oriented And Academically Sound Soulmate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Very Ambitious, Business-oriented And Academically Sound Soulmate (588 Views)

African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate / My Girlfriend Seems Academically Dull / See Pre-wedding Photos Of Ex-bowen University Course Mates As They Turn Soulmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Very Ambitious, Business-oriented And Academically Sound Soulmate by Academicwizman(m): 12:40am On Oct 24, 2017
Well, that is my choice. It aligns with my life goal. If you are real, pm me. Yahoo guys, stay out of this because you're gonna waste your precious time.
About me: A graduate, an entrepreneur and single father. More info when contact is established.
Re: I Need A Very Ambitious, Business-oriented And Academically Sound Soulmate by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 24, 2017
grin

Nice choice... wink

1 Like

Re: I Need A Very Ambitious, Business-oriented And Academically Sound Soulmate by Academicwizman(m): 12:49am On Oct 24, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Nice choice... wink

Thank you.
Re: I Need A Very Ambitious, Business-oriented And Academically Sound Soulmate by twentyk(m): 1:52am On Oct 24, 2017
I know someone who possesses all these qualities and more. She loves you already sef....wait lemme call her....
Re: I Need A Very Ambitious, Business-oriented And Academically Sound Soulmate by redarrr(m): 5:45am On Oct 24, 2017
if u get her,na u go tire for her matter...
Re: I Need A Very Ambitious, Business-oriented And Academically Sound Soulmate by Academicwizman(m): 6:31am On Oct 24, 2017
redarrr:
if u get her,na u go tire for her matter...
What do you mean? Kindly provide enlightenment.
Re: I Need A Very Ambitious, Business-oriented And Academically Sound Soulmate by Academicwizman(m): 6:32am On Oct 24, 2017
twentyk:
I know someone who possesses all these qualities and more. She loves you already sef....wait lemme call her....
Are u for real?

(1) (Reply)

Cars, Bags, Watches, Phones, Computer...so Cheap On Quickmarket.ng Classified / 5 Things Your Girlfriend Will Want But Won’t Ask For / Caught Cheating With His Best Friend Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.