Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Which team do you think would win the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which team do you think would win the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE? (770 Views)

If This Were World Cup, Who Would Win It? (pictured) / If Award Is To Be Given For Best Throw Back Picture, I Would Win It .check In / Mention Three Females On The Forum You Think Would Make Good Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which team do you think would win the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE? by saydfact(m): 10:46am On Oct 24, 2017
Which team do you think would win the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE?

SHARE YOUR PREDICTION BELOW
Re: Which team do you think would win the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE? by BENSUCCESS01: 10:47am On Oct 24, 2017
YOU CAN MAKE IT TOO

Re: Which team do you think would win the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE? by saydfact(m): 10:49am On Oct 24, 2017
I'll go with LIVERPOOL

Re: Which team do you think would win the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE? by izaray(f): 11:00am On Oct 24, 2017
I dn't mine, if ur prediction can be accurate, i want hammer dis mber periods cool cool
Re: Which team do you think would win the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE? by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 24, 2017
PSG.
Re: Which team do you think would win the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE? by jairusben(m): 11:07am On Oct 24, 2017
BENSUCCESS01:
YOU CAN MAKE IT TOO
play for bet9ja na..make we catch you...oyonshi..furubo...thief...u get sure 270 odds na u no stake am 100000naura turn world richest...ur father and mother is a disgrace for birthing a fool like you...had they known
Re: Which team do you think would win the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE? by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 24, 2017
Kano pillars fc or Warri wolves
Re: Which team do you think would win the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
grin

MANCHESTER UNITED FOREVER kiss

Even IamJ already left the blues and embraced the RED DEVILS grin

ONE LOVE. ONE TEAM.

#GGMU

Re: Which team do you think would win the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE? by Yareema22(m): 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

MANCHESTER UNITED FOREVER kiss

Even IamJ already left the blues and embraced the RED DEVILS grin

ONE LOVE. ONE TEAM.

#GGMU
GLORY GLORY MANCHESTER UNITED....(GGMU)!!!!!!!
Re: Which team do you think would win the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
So romantic

(1) (Reply)

Feminism Again. / ! / Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.