Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,254 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Feminism Again. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feminism Again. (769 Views)

Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" / Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship / My Opinion About FEMINISM... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feminism Again. by Heloct(f): 9:02pm On Nov 01, 2017
I just saw a thread on a lady's opinion about feminism and I think I kind of liked it.

You know, I grew up with this urge to fight for oppressed people even though I am powerless for now. I grew up with just an intention to be independent. I hate asking for help especially from men. These things made people label me a feminist but I am not. I am just hoping to help the helpless.

Now, on if both male and female are equal, no we aren't. I'm sorry for thinking we are all these days. No two persons are equal. Not even twins. Not even siblings. We were created differently. Both in strength and emotions. That we aren't equal doesn't mean there is a head or tail. It's a matter of choice. You can choose to be the head and you can choose to be the tail.

Take charge of your life. Stop waiting for the government to make you equal before you can call yourself a success. Do what you can do for the world no matter your gender. The world would remember you. Respect is earned. You can't be begging a guy for airtime and expect him to respect you. You can't have a lady feeding you and expect a respect from her. We are all humans before any gender. Everyone should hustle and make money. No one owes you anything. Be the boss and bossete of your life.

Just my opinion.

Yesterday was my birthday though.

Lalasticlala, don't sly me again.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Feminism Again. by iamJ(m): 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
Boss cheesy

And ure telling us that yesterday was ur bday

Wish urself happy birthday na

Feminist queen

3 Likes

Re: Feminism Again. by naijaboiy: 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
But you could have easily made your opinion on that thread instead of creating a new one.

Now you want to chance her and collect Front Page undecided
Re: Feminism Again. by Asianguy(m): 9:13pm On Nov 01, 2017
Heloct you better shun feminism coolits born out of hate .

1 Like

Re: Feminism Again. by conductor123(m): 9:24pm On Nov 01, 2017
Your head dey dia... Will you marry me?
Re: Feminism Again. by Marcelo290(m): 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
The hustle for FP continues...
Re: Feminism Again. by tosyne2much(m): 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
The feminism of a thing is becoming more of madness these days
Re: Feminism Again. by Heloct(f): 10:59pm On Nov 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
The feminism of a thing is becoming more of madness these days

More like fighting for what they do not understand
Re: Feminism Again. by Heloct(f): 11:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
Asianguy:

Never declared myself one.
Re: Feminism Again. by Heloct(f): 11:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
iamJ:
Boss cheesy

And ure telling us that yesterday was ur bday

Wish urself happy birthday na

Feminist queen

Why are you like this?.. undecided
Re: Feminism Again. by Heloct(f): 11:07pm On Nov 01, 2017
naijaboiy:
But you could have easily made your opinion on that thread instead of creating a new one.

Now you want to chance her and collect Front Page undecided

I thought as much.

But I prefer it this way.
Re: Feminism Again. by tosyne2much(m): 11:09pm On Nov 01, 2017
Heloct:

More like fighting for what they do not understand
U gerrit... Just when some people acquire a half-baked education in this country, they begin to feel they are more enlighten than any other person and they begin to lay behind their keypads typing rubbish.

If i may ask you, have you ever seen an emotionally fulfilled woman clamouring for feminism?

1 Like

Re: Feminism Again. by Heloct(f): 11:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
U gerrit... Just when some people acquire a half-baked education in this country, they begin to feel they are more enlighten than any other person and they begin to lay behind their keypads typing rubbish.

If i may ask you, have you ever seen an emotionally fulfilled woman clamouring for feminism?

Emotionally fulfilled? Hmm. That's strong. I have no idea what that is. But anyways, I think these young ladies following Adichie's footsteps should get their path right. They are young and coming up. Adichie is made already. That an opinion makes sense doesn't make such opinion correct.
Re: Feminism Again. by tosyne2much(m): 11:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
Heloct:

Emotionally fulfilled? Hmm. That's strong. I have no idea what that is. But anyways, I think these young ladies following Adichie's footsteps should get their path right. They are young and coming up. Adichie is made already. That an opinion makes sense doesn't make such opinion correct.
You have said everything my dear
Re: Feminism Again. by Uyi168: 12:45am On Nov 02, 2017
Asianguy:
how is it born out of hate?..
Re: Feminism Again. by makydebbie(f): 12:57am On Nov 02, 2017
OP your last paragraph is making sense to me.
Re: Feminism Again. by Heloct(f): 9:13am On Nov 02, 2017
makydebbie:
OP your last paragraph is making sense to me.

wink
Re: Feminism Again. by AlexCk: 9:20am On Nov 02, 2017
Heloct:
We are all humans before any gender. Everyone should hustle and make money. No one owes you anything. Be the boss and bossete of your life.

#word
Re: Feminism Again. by Heloct(f): 9:48am On Nov 02, 2017
AlexCk:

#word

Thank you
Re: Feminism Again. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 17, 2017
Heloct:
I just saw a thread on a lady's opinion about feminism and I think I kind of liked it.

You know, I grew up with this urge to fight for oppressed people even though I am powerless for now. I grew up with just an intention to be independent. I hate asking for help especially from men. These things made people label me a feminist but I am not. I am just hoping to help the helpless.

Now, on if both male and female are equal, no we aren't. I'm sorry for thinking we are all these days. No two persons are equal. Not even twins. Not even siblings. We were created differently. Both in strength and emotions. That we aren't equal doesn't mean there is a head or tail. It's a matter of choice. You can choose to be the head and you can choose to be the tail.

Take charge of your life. Stop waiting for the government to make you equal before you can call yourself a success. Do what you can do for the world no matter your gender. The world would remember you. Respect is earned. You can't be begging a guy for airtime and expect him to respect you. You can't have a lady feeding you and expect a respect from her. We are all humans before any gender. Everyone should hustle and make money. No one owes you anything. Be the boss and bossete of your life.

Just my opinion.

Yesterday was my birthday though.

Lalasticlala, don't sly me again.

Word !

(1) (Reply)

Online Dating: Badoo, Facebook Or Nairaland? / Watch Herbalist Spotted Doing Juju For Yahoo Boy (video) / Five Reasons Why Women Are Jealous Of Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.