Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

The Truth About Astral Projection That All Christians Should Know - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Astral Projection That All Christians Should Know (1298 Views)

10 Things Christians Should Avoid In Church For Their Own Good. / Can You Fight Your Spiritual Battles Through Astral Projection / An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Astral Projection That All Christians Should Know by Spirit247: 8:48am On May 21, 2023
Many Witches and Wizards would be shocked by the TRUTH that they shall discover here today. Their eyes shall become opened to the Truth that Satan has long hidden from them. Have you ever Travelled out of your Body or Lucid Dreamed? Let's get Real, Comment and Share your Experience below:

As for me, when I was in the University, I had a roommate, we were both deeply interested in becoming Spiritually Powerful. We started reading many Esoteric Books and Practising all the steps required for Soul-traveling. I imagined going out of my Body to Lecturers Office a week or two before Exams to spiritually Spy all the Exam questions so that I can read up and get first grades.

It should be noted that, even though most Witches, Wizards, Sapentine Agents, Marine Agents, etc. don't realize it, it is this same Principle of Astral Projection that they all use to go to their Coven meetings. The most important part of the Processes that leads up to Astral Projection is that the mind Must be Emptied of all thoughts as we stayed still and motionless. After which only humming of a Mantra is maintained. Soon, after which a Vibration would be sensed in the Room, and you will then feel a Tingling in your toe, finger or any particular part of your Body. It is after the Tingling that you will see your Soul floating out of your Body. As you turn to look at your Body lying on the bed, you will notice the Silver Cord that connects your Soul to your Body.

As you float out of your Room and drift/fly away, your Silver Cord keeps extending. All the Esoteric Books warned us strongly that the only thing to be feared in Astral World is Fear itself. Because there are Pletoral of very wicked Malevolent Demons that would most Probably be encountered. If you fear, they can hijack your Soul and the Silver Cord would break. If it breaks, it means automatic Death of the Person in Physical. This and Judgement from our CREATOR largely account for "Peaceful" death of many "Adventurous" Youths, Occultic Persons, Witches or Wizards that you heard that they died in their Sleep.

It was later when I became BornAgain that I realized the hidden Truth and Deception of Satan that even most of the Occultists, Witches and Wizards don't know, they too don't realize that they are being tricked and decieved by Satan and his Demons. Satan hates all Humanbeings with Equal Passionate Hatred, including all the Witches and Wizards that he uses to Destroy innocent Humans. And those he initially show fake love just to get them to become his human the tools. That is why he reveals himself to most demonic Rappers as the Baddest Bitch they could very imagine. And you will often hear them say this Game(Beast) ain't Loyal, he drops you as soon as he finishes sucking you dry and using you to Destroy as many Humans as possible.

No Humanbeing can ever Travel into the Spirit Realm without a Spirit coming to Take him/her out of the Body! Many of the Esoteric Books Sweet-tongued us into Believing that Humans are Supernatural Beings that are just yet to discover, uncover or recover their Supernatural Power. The writers as Satan's tools for Luring and Capturing new innocent Souls into Demonism always say they only want to Help us to discover the Spiritual Ability and Power that is already in us; Lies from the pit of Hell! This has lured a lot of "adventurous" Youths to become permanently spiritual Slaves to Demons and Tools for Satan to Wreck Havock among Humanity.

The Esoteric Books never told us the Truth! They never told us that it was an initiation Process, that the Mantra(chanting things that they don't tell us the Meaning or why) is actually summoning/invitation to a Demon to come and Take over the already Emptied and Submitted Mind/Soul, that the Vibration we felt in the Room was the Arrival of the Demon Spirit, that the Tingling was the Hooking up to the Human Soul by the Demon after which the Soul is pulled out. That the Demon Spirit hides behind as it pulls out your Soul from your Body to give you a very False Experience that you are the one Flying all by yourself.

During the disguised initiation process, why do the Esoteric Books mandate us to Empty our Minds or chant Mantras before being able to Astral-Project out of our bodies? Watchman Nee later helped me to understand that the Pure SPIRIT of our CREATOR will never seek to Take over a Man's Consciousness, only Satanic Spirits do that! Because Satan tries to hide from Humans that those Mantras are Invitation to Demon Spirit that comes to connect the Soul out of the Body and gives false impression of flying in the Spirit Realm. Till I became BornAgain, I never knew that Pure SPIRIT from our CREATOR too does exactly same to those that Completely Surrender to HIM through HIS Son our MESSIAH.

It is a Fundamental Eternal Law which I AM THAT I AM Established: Humans were not Created to live in the Spirit Realm without Permission of a Spirit just as Spirits are not Created to live in our Physical Realm without Permission of Human. Psalm 115:16 "The highest Heaven belongs to I AM THAT I AM, but HE has given the earth to the descendants of Adam."

That is why a Demon that wants to Destroy a Family must lure one of them to become a Witch or Wizards which then serves as the Demon's Legitimate Link into Physical Human Realm to start Destroying Lives of those Family Members. Satan is completely powerless in our Physical World without any form of Human Cooperation. It is the Humans that submits to him out of foolish myopic Selfishness and Pride that betrays innocent Humanity into Satanic Bondage.

So, every Spiritual Gift exihbited by any Human must have a Spirit's backing(either our CREATOR's Spirit of Satan's Spirit). Those that want more Light on this should go and Read "HE Came to Set the Captives Free" by Rebecca Brown.

Anyone and everyone that Rejects the Salvation offered by MESSIAH Son of our CREATOR shall end up in Lake of Fire with Satan. The "Just shall Live by Faith" I wonder why they Traded their Eternal Soul to Satan just for ability to "see into spirit realm" in this very Temporary World. Of which most of the Sights the Demons shows them are largely Deceptions. I SEE into the Spirit Realm too to the Glory of MESSIAH that died at Golgotha for the Sin of Humanity to get us Reconciled back unto our CREATOR.

Sad to see what some foolishly trade their Eternal Soul to Satan for! Just because of their overbloated Ego and Pride to say they see what most People don't see is so sad. I often ask them "Is that Really worth your Eternal Life?!"

Please, reconciled with your CREATOR by Accepting JESUS His Son as your Personal LORD and SAVIOUR today, and consistently Pray that His Ever Pure SPIRIT should take permanently Ownership of your Heart and Eternal Control of the Source of your Thoughts.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Astral Projection That All Christians Should Know by Spirit247: 8:48am On May 21, 2023
Thanks YOU JESUS AHAYAHSHA YAHSHAYA!

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Astral Projection That All Christians Should Know by Spirit247: 8:48am On May 21, 2023
HalleluAHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH!!!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Astral Projection That All Christians Should Know by ITbomb(m): 9:50am On May 21, 2023
First of all, when you project yourself, you don't float around in the physical realm (Like going to your lecturer's office), your consciousness is projected into another realm.

You guys gives so much credit to the devil or forces of evil as if they created and control everything. Whereas the power of God superintend all processes, realms and beings.

The great men of God of old were great spiritualists, understanding and using these processes, mantra, chanting etc for good and God bless them with great wisdom and powers. But we have been reduced to babies feeding on milk and soft food of salvation, doctrines and fear of hell fire instead of being grounded in love (the ultimate force), the knowledge of how things work and most importantly “being filled to all the fullness of God - Ephesians" and ”partakers of divine nature - 2 Peter"

If in your spiritual journey, you have not entered another realm especially through prayers or meditation, you are still a baby Christian incapable of understanding spiritual matters

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Astral Projection That All Christians Should Know by kernniejay(m): 10:31am On May 21, 2023
Those people that call themselves atheists and don't believe in God or devil, I wonder what they feel when they encounter spirits in dream. Anyway, there is always a convinient explanation for everything on earth, they may call it sleep paralysis or hallucination.

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About Astral Projection That All Christians Should Know by MindHacker9009(m): 10:42am On May 21, 2023
Jesus Christ was invented by the pagan Roman empire so it is better for you to accept the True God Almighty of Jewdaism the only True religion of God.

Naive people following Jesus Christ don't know they are just been used by those who are deep into Astral Projection.
Re: The Truth About Astral Projection That All Christians Should Know by elated177: 10:53am On May 21, 2023
The forces of wickedness cannot operate in your family unless they have one or more of their members in your family. This is true.

Spirit247:

That is why a Demon that wants to Destroy a Family must lure one of them to become a Witch or Wizards which then serves as the Demon's Legitimate Link into Physical Human Realm to start Destroying Lives of those Family Members. Satan is completely powerless in our Physical World without any form of Human Cooperation. It is the Humans that submits to him out of foolish myopic Selfishness and Pride that betrays innocent Humanity into Satanic Bondage.

Sometimes, such people are not even conscious of it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Astral Projection That All Christians Should Know by elated177: 11:03am On May 21, 2023
In Nigeria today, everyone, male, female, young or old, is seeing spirits. They all claim that their eyes have all opened and they are now seeing into the spirit realm with their eyes open. Now, tell me, since they all started seeing spirits, how have their lives been. How has their country been? Where does their country rank among the most prosperous, peaceful and developed nations of the world?

Spirit247:

Sad to see what some foolishly trade their Eternal Soul to Satan for! Just because of their overbloated Ego and Pride to say they see what most People don't see is so sad. I often ask them "Is that Really worth your Eternal Life?!"

A man once said in my hearing that children no longer existed again in the country. According to his assertions, everyone is now deeply spiritually aware, both young and old. I laughed. How have their lives been since then? How has their country been since then.

Shey na spirits them want see? Them go see spirits tire. Did spirits say you shouldn't see them? Lol!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Astral Projection That All Christians Should Know by Spirit247: 11:47am On May 21, 2023
My brother, do you have a Celestial Church background or Cherubim background? Please, answer truthfully. Never claim you know Spiritual Life and Spiritual Realm more than Watchman Nee that mentored Great Apostles like Apostle Arome Osayi, Apostle Joshua Selman, Apostle Michael Orokpo, and many others around the World. Convert this his Christian-spirtual Deception Exposing Message and Listen to Audio again and again and again... before it becomes too late for you. I see you Proudly displaying your massive Affinity for Marine Powers as you posted yourself Coming out of the Ocean in your NL Profile. To say you can Pray yourself into getting out of your Body by yourself is same Deception that Witches, Wizards and even some so call Penticostal Churches have fallen into. Listen to Watchman Nee seriously Warn how exactly Christians are falling for this Deep Spiritual Deception:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbs4YidO9Mw&pp=ygUhU3Bpcml0dWFsIFdhcmZhcmUgYnkgd2F0Y2htYW4gbmVl
ITbomb:
First of all, when you project yourself, you don't float around in the physical realm (Like going to your lecturer's office), your consciousness is projected into another realm.

You guys gives so much credit to the devil or forces of evil as if they created and control everything. Whereas the power of God superintend all processes, realms and beings.

The great men of God of old were great spiritualists, understanding and using these processes, mantra, chanting etc for good and God bless them with great wisdom and powers. But we have been reduced to babies feeding on milk and soft food of salvation, doctrines and fear of hell fire instead of being grounded in love (the ultimate force), the knowledge of how things work and most importantly “being filled to all the fullness of God - Ephesians" and ”partakers of divine nature - 2 Peter"

If in your spiritual journey, you have not entered another realm especially through prayers or meditation, you are still a baby Christian incapable of understanding spiritual matters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Astral Projection That All Christians Should Know by FxMasterz: 12:16pm On May 21, 2023
Spirit247:
Many Witches and Wizards would be shocked by the TRUTH that they shall discover here today. Their eyes shall become opened to the Truth that Satan has long hidden from them. Have you ever Travelled out of your Body or Lucid Dreamed? Let's get Real, Comment and Share your Experience below:

As for me, when I was in the University, I had a roommate, we were both deeply interested in becoming Spiritually Powerful. We started reading many Esoteric Books and Practising all the steps required for Soul-traveling. I imagined going out of my Body to Lecturers Office a week or two before Exams to spiritually Spy all the Exam questions so that I can read up and get first grades.

It should be noted that, even though most Witches, Wizards, Sapentine Agents, Marine Agents, etc. don't realize it, it is this same Principle of Astral Projection that they all use to go to their Coven meetings. The most important part of the Processes that leads up to Astral Projection is that the mind Must be Emptied of all thoughts as we stayed still and motionless. After which only humming of a Mantra is maintained. Soon, after which a Vibration would be sensed in the Room, and you will then feel a Tingling in any particular part of your Body. It is after the Tingling that you will see your Soul floating out of your Body. As you turn to look at your Body lying on the bed, you will notice the Silver Cord that connects your Soul to your Body.

As you float out of your Room and drift/fly away, your Silver Cord keeps extending. All the Esoteric Books warned us strongly that the only thing to be feared in Astral World is Fear itself. Because there are Pletoral of very wicked Malevolent Demons that would most Probably be encountered. If you fear, they hijack your Soul and the Silver Cord would break. If it break, it means automatic Death of the Person in Physical. This and Judgement from our CREATOR largely account for "Peaceful" death of many "Adventurous" Youths, Occultic Persons, Witches or Wizards that you heard that they died in their Sleep.

It was later when I became BornAgain that I realized the hidden Truth and Deception of Satan that even most of the Occultists, Witches and Wizards don't know that they are being decieved. No Humanbeing can ever Travel into the Spirit Realm without a Spirit coming to Take him/her out of the Body! Many of the Books Sweet-tongued us into Believing in that Humans are Supernatural Beings, that they only want to Help us to discover the Spiritual Ability and Power that is in us already; Lies from the pit of Hell! This has lured a lot of "adventurous" Youths to become permanently spiritual Slaves to Demons and Tools for Satan to Wreck Havock among Humanity.

The Esoteric Books never told us the Truth! They never told us that it was an initiation Process, that the Mantra(chanting things that they don't tell us the Meaning or why) is actually summoning/invitation to a Demon to come and Take over the already Emptied and Submitted Mind/Soul, that the Vibration we felt in the Room was the Arrival of the Demon Spirit, that the Tingling was the Hooking up to the Human Soul by the Demon after which the Soul is pulled out. That the Demon Spirit hides behind as it pulls out your Soul from your Body to give you a very False Experience that you are the one Flying all by yourself.

During the disguised initiation process, why do the Esoteric Books mandate us to Empty our Minds or chant Mantras before being able to Astral-Project out of our bodies? Watchman Nee later helped me to understand that the Pure SPIRIT of our CREATOR will never seek to Take over a Man's Consciousness, only Satanic Spirits do that! Because Satan tries to hide from Humans that those Mantras are Invitation to Demon Spirit that comes to connect the Soul out of the Body and gives false impression of flying in the Spirit Realm. Till I became BornAgain, I never knew that Pure SPIRIT from our CREATOR too does exactly same to those that Completely Surrender to HIM through HIS Son our MESSIAH.

It is a Fundamental Eternal Law which I AM THAT I AM Established: Humans were not Created to live in the Spirit Realm without Permission of a Spirit just as Spirits are not Created to live in our Physical Realm without Permission of Human. Psalm 115:16 "The highest Heaven belongs to I AM THAT I AM, but HE has given the earth to the descendants of Adam."

That is why a Demon that wants to Destroy a Family must lure one of them to become a Witch or Wizards which then serve...

Ecclesiastes 12:6

"Remember your Creator before the silver cord is loosed, Or the golden bowl is broken, Or the pitcher shattered at the fountain, Or the wheel broken at the well."

You've nailed it already. Most people who go into the occult do not realise that they're submitting themselves to demon spirits that are far lesser than them. There's one guy here with the monicker ourtruth247 who is a satanic agent deceiving people here on Nairaland about the metaphysical world.

Just as you've stated in your post, demons don't have access into a family or territory without humans inviting them in.

Men have ignorantly sold themselves to Satan. They pour libations and offer sacrifices at T-junctions, rivers etc and also construct shrines, all in a bid to give demons authority over lands and territories. They do this howbeit ignorantly.

Idol worshippers, witches, wizards and all those involved in one form of occultism or the other are deceived into thinking that they have some super powers. Meanwhile, the devil sees them as his slaves. That's why their powers can fail them at any time, and whenever that happens, their lives go with it. They become eternal candidates of hell. Satan wins.

The Lord Jesus has given us all things that pertain unto life and godliness through the knowledge of Him who has called us unto glory and virtue. In His name, all knees bow and all the powers of darkness quiver. It takes just a simple prayer of a righteous man to scatter the meetings of the powers of darkness anywgere in the universe.

I never knew power until I tasted Jesus. Who is Satan or Chittanam or whatever name that fallen Lucifer is called in the corridors of darkness? He and all his fallen angels including his human slaves are all under my feet! Glory to Jesus the King of Kings and the Lord of lords. Those who don't have Jesus can't realise what they're missing.
kernniejay:
Those people that call themselves atheists and don't believe in God or devil, I wonder what feel when they encounter spirits in dream. Anyway, there is always a convinient explanation for everything on earth, they may call it sleep paralysis or hallucination.

You mean guys like Jaephonix, lordreed, maynman, hopefullandlord, etc? I consider atheists the most pathetic fools in the entire universe. Their case is pitiable.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Astral Projection That All Christians Should Know by AngelicBeing: 1:04pm On May 21, 2023
@ sukkot, this is the original thread, oya food 🍲 don done oo, shocked

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Astral Projection That All Christians Should Know by ITbomb(m): 2:34pm On May 21, 2023
I didn't even look at your moniker when responding, so I'm sorry for the stress I put you through to be looking through my profile and I believe, posts.

Secondly, nowhere I mentioned going out of your body. When you pray in the spirit, you must feel different. So Sorry, you are still under doctrines and men.
If you even commune with God, you will understand why arguing about spiritual matters is generally unnecessary. A carnal man understand not the things of the spirit.

Spirit247:
My brother, do you have a Celestial Church or Cherubim background? Please, answer truthfully. Never claim you know Spiritual Life and Spiritual Realm more than Watchman Nee that mentored Great Apostles like Apostle Arome Osayi, Apostle Joshua Selman, Apostle Michael Orokpo, and many others around the World. Convert this his Christian-spiirtual Deception Exposing Message and Listen to Audio again and again and again... before it becomes too late for you. I see you Proudly displaying your massive Affinity for Marine Powers as you posted yourself Coming out of the Ocean in your NL Profile. To say you can Pray yourself into getting out of your Body by yourself is same Deception that Witches, Wizards and even some so call Penticostal Churches have fallen into. Listen to Watchman Nee seriously Warn how exactly Christians are falling for this Deep Spiritual Deception:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbs4YidO9Mw&pp=ygUhU3Bpcml0dWFsIFdhcmZhcmUgYnkgd2F0Y2htYW4gbmVl
Re: The Truth About Astral Projection That All Christians Should Know by LordReed(m): 2:55pm On May 21, 2023
FxMasterz:

You mean guys like Jaephonix, lordreed, maynman, hopefullandlord, etc? I consider atheists the most pathetic fools in the entire universe. Their case is pitiable.

LoLz. It's more pathetic to be frightened of your own shadow.
Re: The Truth About Astral Projection That All Christians Should Know by Spirit247: 3:33pm On May 21, 2023
ITbomb:
I didn't even look at your moniker when responding, so I'm sorry for the stress I put you through to be looking through my profile and I believe, posts.

Secondly, nowhere I mentioned going out of your body. When you pray in the spirit, you must feel different. So Sorry, you are still under doctrines and men.
If you even commune with God, you will understand why arguing about spiritual matters is generally unnecessary. A carnal man understand not the things of the spirit.
You parried the simple question I asked you and avoided giving a direct simple Answer because you know my observation about you is right. Right from when humans are born into this World, Satan deceitfully used Movies and Systems of this World to brainwashed us to think being Spiritual must be Dramatic and Feeling-dependent. Whereas JESUS warned us in the Scripture that many would miss Heaven because the Spirituality of Christianity seems too Simple, unadventurous, and unexciting. HE says following HIM is the Simple Way that Leads to Eternal Life. They also Deceived the Humanity to see the Powerful Spiritual Faculties (that our CREATOR integrated into us) as being useless and inconsequential. As Watchman Nee has help the Christian World to understand, Intuition, Discernment, Dreams, are Powerful Spiritual Faculties that Christians MUST daily Exercise by FAITH to interpret Spirituality and to interact with Spiritual Realm. This are the Legitimate Doors given to all BornAgain Christians to see into the Spirit Realm, which are still Heavily Dependent of FAITH.

The Scripture also repeated Instructed us that only the Just that Lives by FAITH (Not by Spiritual Sight of Demonically opening "3rd Eye" or Physical Sight) shall be rewarded with genuine Immortality by our CREATOR.

Yes, Christians, that are completely Surrendered and Yielded to the ever Pure SPIRIT of MESSIAH, too can have genuine out of Body Experience, I have a number of times. The Truth is that it is the Prerogative of the ever Pure SPIRIT of MESSIAH to come and pull the Soul out of the Body when HE knows there is need for it. No Christian can force it to Happen. Humble yourself and Watch the Videos below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcmyflbrLOo&list=PLyFhIzJ2E3m06qUiWoGtDoZhjQChQG5Ub&index=5&pp=iAQB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DudiM40NOQ&list=PLyFhIzJ2E3m06qUiWoGtDoZhjQChQG5Ub&index=3&pp=iAQB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7V8Msdkdt4&list=PLyFhIzJ2E3m06qUiWoGtDoZhjQChQG5Ub&index=11&pp=iAQB

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Astral Projection That All Christians Should Know by LordReed(m): 4:11pm On May 21, 2023
kernniejay:
Those people that call themselves atheists and don't believe in God or devil, I wonder what they feel when they encounter spirits in dream. Anyway, there is always a convinient explanation for everything on earth, they may call it sleep paralysis or hallucination.

How do you know you are seeing a spirit in a dream?
Re: The Truth About Astral Projection That All Christians Should Know by Spirit247: 5:29am On May 22, 2023
Pharaoh4rin:

Your excerpt on watchman Nee is from a book titled " the spirit man" abi?
Yes my brother. But not just one of his Books, to get the best Journey into the SPIRIT, it is better to go on daily Fasting and Prayer of asking MESSIAH to draw us closer to himself and Passion for Soul-Winning as we Read his Books. The current HeartCry of our Eternal Heavenly FATHER is that every genuine Christian must be a daily Soul-Winner in this already ending End Time. There is no more time for this World. Do you know that Watchman Nee's Tongue was brutally Cut Off for refusing to stop Preaching and getting People baptized in Holy SPIRIT? And no Government is yet Threatening to kill us or Cut off our own Tongues yet we refuse to Daily Preach to People on our Street, Schools, Buses, and Offices cry Is it the same Heaven that Watchman Nee is that we want to Enter? Our Priority as Christians is so wrong in this End Time as we are mostly chasing Clout, Money, Material Things and others that has not Eternal Valur. We need to consistently Fast and Pray that The ever Pure SPIRIT of MESSIAH should Transform our Hearts to daily Preach and Win Souls for HIS Eternal Kingdom.

Hear the nerve-wrecking Testimony of Watchman Nee by yourself in the Video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CLShS641h8&pp=ygUgU3Rvcnkgb2YgV2F0Y2htYW4gTmVlIGJ5IHZpbnZlbnQ%3D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oD26rnC3maQ

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Astral Projection That All Christians Should Know by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:28am On May 22, 2023
Spirit247:

Yes my brother. But not just one of his Books, to get the best Journey into the SPIRIT, it is better to go on daily Fasting and Prayer of asking MESSIAH to draw us closer to himself and Passion for Soul-Winning as we Read his Books. The current HeartCry of our Eternal Heavenly FATHER is that every genuine Christian must be a daily Soul-Winner in this already ending End Time. There is no more time for this World. Do you know that Watchman Nee's Tongue was brutally Cut Off for refusing to stop Preaching and getting People baptized in Holy SPIRIT? And no Government is yet Threatening to kill us or Cut off our own Tongues yet we refuse to Daily Preach to People on our Street, Schools, Buses, and Offices cry Is it the same Heaven that Watchman Nee is that we want to Enter? Our Priority as Christians is so wrong in this End Time as we are mostly chasing Clout, Money, Material Things and others that has not Eternal Valur. We need to consistently Fast and Pray that The ever Pure SPIRIT of MESSIAH should Transform our Hearts to daily Preach and Win Souls for HIS Eternal Kingdom.

Hear the nerve-wrecking Testimony of Watchman Nee by yourself in the Video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CLShS641h8&pp=ygUgU3Rvcnkgb2YgV2F0Y2htYW4gTmVlIGJ5IHZpbnZlbnQ%3D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oD26rnC3maQ

Wow

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Religion Befuddles The Mind, Its : Mindless. =/ / Noah, Kangaroos, Sloth, Polar Bear And Panda In A Wooden Boat / Do Christians Believe In Global Warming/climate Change?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.