Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,817 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details (47091 Views)

Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State / Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper / Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by IamHeWrites: 11:26am On Oct 24, 2017
Yesterday, we brought you reports of how a young guy, shared details and pictures of the 2 girls he laid with.. If you missed the Update READ IT HERE.

Now, a Facebook User, Ifeanyi OnyeAbiriba Okebe has felt the need to write him a constructive open letter!

Read it Below, it’s worth the read:
"Dear Ray Katins, Common sense is not common.

Yesterday, the internet was awash with an update you made on your Facebook wall that reeks of preposterousness. Your crass post made headlines on Instablog, ToriMill, Nairaland, Yabaleft, Gossipmill, Information Nigeria, Gistreel, Ogbonge Updates and other media outlets and I believe you had a swell time with the 24 hours fame.

From what I deduced from the balderdash you posted, you wanted to have your pound of flesh because one of the ladies you had a party with snubbed you sometime ago because of your beggarly appearance and the size of your pocket that was as famished as a man that had just completed a 40 days praying and dry fasting.

I understand that as a man there’s this lowness of spirit that ensue after rejection from the opposite sex simply because you’re broke but Ray Katins do you have to go that low to rubbish the image of these ladies?

You needed sex, these ladies needed the money and a transaction was sealed between you guys but you threw your integrity as a man to the winds by bringing to social media what was meant to be a private affair.

Isn’t that sex shaming?

You think you’re the only one that loves a party? There are many men out there that engage in foursome, fivesome and the list continues but they shove the feelings down their ass and don’t come to social media to dance macabre dance like they’ve won an American lottery.

Need I remind you that in an attempt to drag someone to the mud you’ll end up going low too. In a bid to sex shame those ladies you ended up convincing millions of people on social media yesterday that you’re a birdbrain. Guy, there’s a more subtle means to get back at a lady that once rejected you than the s*xcapade stunt you pulled yesterday. How about peppering her with your success story?

Dear Ray Katins, you seriously need James 1:5;
It says; “Now if any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives to all generously and without criticizing, and it will be given to him”."
https://www.facebook.com/ifeanyionyeabiriba.okebe/posts/148923085722332

Bro, real men don’t Kiss and tell, they keep their sensual fantasies to themselves. Don’t see this as an attempt to disparage your person rather learn a lesson or two from it and the backlash you got from children of anger yesterday.
If sex shaming of this nature is not discouraged we may see more of it in the future.

To our slay queens out there I also hope that what you guys saw yesterday will serve as a deterrent. There’s much more higher peace in engaging in a genuine hustle for your money than jumping from one d*ck to the other for chicken change.

Culled From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/open-letter-to-guy-that-shared-details.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6147647_cymera20171023161128_jpegf267dc913b9788ad3eaa3e0d2d4594fd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6147650_unset5_jpeg77fad356d4af145f9b07116c842472df

10 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by RoyalBlak007: 11:28am On Oct 24, 2017
♤ Damn right!

♤ R£AL M£N DONT KI$$ & TELL cool

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by RoyalBlak007: 11:29am On Oct 24, 2017
grin This won't serve as deterrent to the SlayQueens cos they need quick money to compete with their fellow SlayQueens

♤ ...As we speak/type right now... Numerous SlayQueens are hoping on dîcks right now grin cheesy

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by tosyne2much(m): 11:29am On Oct 24, 2017
I blame the gluttons that opened their legs for this eeediot

Yeye girls, foolish guy

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by iamJ(m): 11:33am On Oct 24, 2017
Who cares?

People need to learn to mind their biz

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 24, 2017
I think everyone involved are crazy and deserve all they got. Period!

5 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by IamHeWrites: 11:34am On Oct 24, 2017
Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe MissyB3 Dominique Mynd44
Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by TheHistorian(m): 11:36am On Oct 24, 2017
grin
Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by Tweetysparkles(f): 11:45am On Oct 24, 2017
OMG... I like as the dude lash the guy but that wasnt enough tho, anyways he will definitely get what he wants.. What the idiot boy did yesterday was kinda funny, that is what causes depression to some people and they end up committing suicide because of shame and fear of public hunt undecided well, the guy can't understand the gravity of what he has done lipsrsealed the faces of those babes wasnt covered sef, he has gat no chill at all.

I hope ladies have learnt their lesson, if a guy toast you when he his kobo less, don't bother to accept when he get the fame BECAUSE you will definitely dance to the tune of the music. * penny wise, pound foolish* 5k spoil their show for them

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by Homeboiy: 11:48am On Oct 24, 2017
He displayed his foolishness

Waiting for the country that will hire him

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by kozmicity: 11:50am On Oct 24, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
grin This won't serve as deterrent to the SlayQueens cos they need quick money to compete with their fellow SlayQueens

♤ ...As we speak/type right now... Numerous SlayQueens are hoping on dîcks right now grin cheesy

The frog jump wey those girls dry do ontop d**k no be here oo cheesy ...but if soldier tells them to frog jump,na to dey cry like pikin...

5 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 24, 2017
grin all i can is roasted fish for mouth...back for ground cheesy
Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by RoyalBlak007: 11:53am On Oct 24, 2017
kozmicity:

The frog jump wey those girls dry do ontop d**k no be here oo cheesy ...but if soldier tells them to frog jump,na to dey cry like pikin...

♤ You know say money dey involved, so them gaz put more passion & energy grin

♤ Working up & down that pole , like a goodgurl cool grin

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
tosyne2much:

Yeye girls, foolish guy
all i blame for this matter is the roasted fish.if to say d guy no use roasted fish dey turn their head dem for no open their legscheesy.chai! Fish just look at wat u have causedcheesy.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

let d slayqueens alone.they are on the call of duty right nowcheesy
Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by RoyalBlak007: 12:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
lefulefu:
let d slayqueens alone.they are on the call of duty right nowcheesy

♤ I actually don't have a problem with them

♤As long as they're providing quality services cool & clients are satisfied grin
Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by IamHeWrites: 12:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Fynestboi Dominique
Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by HeWrites(m): 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2017
Kiss and tell guys embarassed
IamKashyBaby whats your say on this angry
Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by HeWrites(m): 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
tosyne2much:

Yeye girls, foolish guy

Our Nigerian ladies has been slaying their future since 1520BC

Lemme see the yeye female that will quote me lipsrsealed angry
Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
HeWrites:
Kiss and tell guys embarassed

IamKashyBaby whats your say on this angry

Lalasticlala

grin

In my head, i tot i already dropped my words....silly me.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by HeWrites(m): 12:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

In my head, i tot i already dropped my words....silly me.

Craz.Y you angry

Seems yo less busy wink lipsrsealed

Modified

Me wey I had four-some with my friends gf

I no even talk grin
Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
HeWrites:

Craz.Y you angry

Seems yo less busy wink lipsrsealed

Modified

Me wey I had four-some with my friends gf

I no even talk grin

grin

Oh that's good... U shud create a NL Player's party sha.. grin

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by HeWrites(m): 12:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Oh that's good... U shud create a NL Player's party sha.. grin

grin grin

You think so? angry
Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
I 100% agree with him. That shït by Ray was too low. The lowest of lows

5 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by Divay22(f): 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
I guess he was feeling like a boss as at yesterday,...Well an end of the year award need to be given to him, for his stupidity..
Ode.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by HeWrites(m): 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
Divay22:
I guess he was feeling like a boss as at yesterday,...Well an end of the year award need to be given to him, for his stupidity..
Ode.

I can only blame the guy for sharing it
Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by sotall(m): 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
OK
Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
nice letter

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by ghosteen(m): 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
grin grin grin

D composer

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by arbitrageprof: 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! / Caption This Photo Of A Bride And Groom And Their Squad / DSS Operative To Wed Chief Security Officer In Abuja (Pre-Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.