Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details (47112 Views)

Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State / Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper / Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by nobleblood: 3:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
Moral of the story ladies; don't always give into your greed.
Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by OgaCEO(m): 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
Gave that sucker piece of ma mind yesterday.

Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by columbus007(m): 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2017
both the writer and the girls with the guy who engage them in 3some are mad.
Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by JayLaFlame(m): 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
dammit!!ds ifeanyi guy destroyed the shameless idiot
Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by aniblue(m): 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
I won't be surprise if Rochas build a statue for him,

I blame girls that open their legs to immature boys like you, hope you have sisters and probably will have daughters, kwantinue,

Karma is smiling at you now
Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by Doctormarvin(m): 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
even though the open letter writer made sense,he too is an attention seeker...now his letter has made front-page in nairaland,he should goan enjoy his own fame
Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
Oh okay.

Just another dude trying to get into a girl's pant and hoping doing this gets him closer to that goal.

LOL....noob. grin
Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by selfmadeboss: 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
I like what he did, next time. Beg take pics.
Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by tosyne2much(m): 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
HeWrites:

Our Nigerian ladies has been slaying their future since 1520BC

Lemme see the yeye female that will quote me lipsrsealed angry
They brought shame upon themselves cheesy
Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by freelanceojet01: 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
That is too deep
Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by Michael004: 9:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
Divay22:
I guess he was feeling like a boss as at yesterday,...Well an end of the year award need to be given to him, for his stupidity..
Ode.
What has the guy done wrong. The stupid greedy bitches deserve what dey got. I commend the guy. Threat the bitches like dog they truly are.
Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by Divay22(f): 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
Michael004:
What has the guy done wrong. The stupid greedy bitches deserve what dey got. I commend the guy. Threat the bitches like dog they truly are.
I run away from guys like you..

Thanks.
Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by godofuck231: 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
IamHeWrites:
Yesterday, we brought you reports of how a young guy, shared details and pictures of the 2 girls he laid with.. If you missed the Update READ IT HERE.

Now, a Facebook User, Ifeanyi OnyeAbiriba Okebe has felt the need to write him a constructive open letter!

Read it Below, it’s worth the read:

https://www.facebook.com/ifeanyionyeabiriba.okebe/posts/148923085722332

Bro, real men don’t Kiss and tell, they keep their sensual fantasies to themselves. Don’t see this as an attempt to disparage your person rather learn a lesson or two from it and the backlash you got from children of anger yesterday.
If sex shaming of this nature is not discouraged we may see more of it in the future.

To our slay queens out there I also hope that what you guys saw yesterday will serve as a deterrent. There’s much more higher peace in engaging in a genuine hustle for your money than jumping from one d*ck to the other for chicken change.

Culled From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/open-letter-to-guy-that-shared-details.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6147647_cymera20171023161128_jpegf267dc913b9788ad3eaa3e0d2d4594fd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6147650_unset5_jpeg77fad356d4af145f9b07116c842472df

That's y u can't get a decent girl to date u, imagine this idiot will later want to marry dangotes daughter? See beating like snake,because u will land the family in a scandal
Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by tunnamaniah(m): 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
Koolking:
Ray and Ifeanyi OnyeAbiriba are birds of feathers, both are craving for attentions on social media platforms.

Each to his own
Jah bless you bro, both are attention seekers, abi, weytin concern me with one mumu guy wey share say hin pansh 2 gluttonous ladies, mchew.

people too dey overrate sex jare, nothing dey the shit.
Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by tunnamaniah(m): 10:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
mazinoweb:
The world is at it end. For someone to fornicate and then brag about it...The Devil is winning a lot of souls for himself.

This guy doesn't know that the post will hurt him in the future. His generation will live to read how immoral he is.

His church and employers will also see the same.

He has the sense of a 4 year old
oga, the world is changing, no one cares about all this thrash again, virtually everybody is now immoral, in 2 weeks time, all of us no go dey talk about the guy again. Funny enough, he may still get a good job and raise a Godly family, the same applies to the ladies. All this stuffs don't spell doom for any of them. The world has changed bro. wake up

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by tunnamaniah(m): 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
victrick105:

who bloody cares about your opinion....is it your business that the guy has refused to mind his business?...people like you sit back and watch things go wrong all in the name of ''itz not my business''....the guy did wat a real man should do....talk sense into your fellow man when he behaves like an over grown baby.
lolz, I hope you will also write an open letter to the ladies as well, to talk sense into them also. The level of hypocrisy exhibited by some ladies offline and online is something that has always exceed my comprehension.
Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by tunnamaniah(m): 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
aniblue:
I won't be surprise if Rochas build a statue for him,

I blame girls that open their legs to immature boys like you, hope you have sisters and probably will have daughters, kwantinue,

Karma is smiling at you now
what are you saying oga, the guy bleeped up by sharing the shit online, but people, why the Bleep are you always apologetic when it comes to female matter, pls in the name of God, talk some sense to the ladies too, no be rape na, they both bleeped a dude coz of 11k or so.

please, in the name of Jah, talk some sense to the women folk also. men cheat coz women cheats also, men are scum coz women are scum also, abi, who are the men cheating with?
Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by tunnamaniah(m): 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
Divay22:

Thanks.
lol, the truth may sound bitter sometimes, but it is still the truth, not all ladies are bitches but the two in question are certified bitches based on their action. Very simple, no need to run from him. He is just a truthful nigga.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by Divay22(f): 10:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
tunnamaniah:
lol, the truth may sound bitter sometimes, but it is still the truth, not all ladies are bitches but the two in question are certified bitches based on their action. Very simple, no need to run from him. He is just a truthful nigga.
Not trying to justify what they did..
But the guy went too far.. What if it was his sister that was all over the net like this, am sure he would fight whoever did it...
Sometimes we have to place ourselves in other people's shoes, before acting irrational.

For that one cheesy I'll keep running away from him anytime i see his comment or mention.
Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by tunnamaniah(m): 10:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
Divay22:

Not trying to justify what they did..
But the guy went too far.. What if it was his sister that was all over the net like this, am sure he would fight whoever did it...
Sometimes we have to place ourselves in other people's shoes, before acting irrational.

For that one cheesy I'll keep running away from him anytime i see his comment or mention.
hmm, you may be right, but if it were to be my sister that was found guilty of this trash, I will further blame her, why the Bleep will I fight a fellow nigga for something like this, it was my sis that bleeped up, u dig?

Anyways, stop running tho.

peace.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by Ballmer: 12:23am On Oct 25, 2017
Divay22:
I guess he was feeling like a boss as at yesterday,...Well an end of the year award need to be given to him, for his stupidity..
Ode.
What award do we give to the fish brain that allowed themselves to be ridiculed ? Or do we pat them at the back ?
Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by Michael004: 6:30am On Oct 25, 2017
Divay22:

Thanks.
grin Haa, oh baby. If you are responsible and not gold digging bitches like them, you will be treated like queen na. She snubbed him when he was broke then accepted because she saw change in his pocket. Isn't that gold digging? Definitely if the guy gets broken again, she will run away again. Listen, dem be gold digger and dogs and I support the guy for treating them like dog. He even treat them well by not showing their unclothedness. Don't run from me o cos I love you. Why will you run from me my love

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by Divay22(f): 7:15am On Oct 25, 2017
Michael004:
grin Haa, oh baby. If you are responsible and not gold digging bitches like them, you will be treated like queen na. She snubbed him when he was broke then accepted because she saw change in his pocket. Isn't that gold digging? Definitely if the guy gets broken again, she will run away again. Listen, dem be gold digger and dogs and I support the guy for treating them like dog. He even treat them well by not showing their unclothedness. Don't run from me o cos I love you. Why will you run from me my love
Nah...He's not right, they are measures he could have used...
If it was you, I guess you would have used their uncladness angry angry

You're even making me leave this country na, am going back to my country in Ibadan sad
Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by Michael004: 7:22am On Oct 25, 2017
Divay22:

Nah...He's not right, they are measures he could have used...
If it was you, I guess you would have used their uncladness angry angry

You're even making me leave this country na, am going back to my country in Ibadan sad
So you are from my region. Chai. My love, I accept your assertion. But baby, won't you make amala for me. But I don't eat ewedu o. Just make it with vegetable and iru. Waiting o
Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by Divay22(f): 7:25am On Oct 25, 2017
Michael004:
So you are from my region. Chai. My love, I accept your assertion. But baby, won't you make amala for me. But I don't eat ewedu o. Just make it with vegetable and iru. Waiting o
grin grin grin grin
See head.Amala this morning, when others are taking tea or coffee cheesy cheesy
Re: Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details by Michael004: 8:19am On Oct 25, 2017
Divay22:

grin grin grin grin
See head.Amala this morning, when others are taking tea or coffee cheesy cheesy
Ehnnnn, me I no be gay wey dey chop that kind food o. Bread ke. Make amala for me jor grin Do you live in Ibadan?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse / Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far / 10 Features Of A Runs Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.