Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) (33438 Views)

Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) / Anambra Youths Destroy Shrine Where Names, Destinies Of People Were Tied (Video) / Two Slay Mamas Steal N200k From A Boutique In Delta, Stripped Unclad (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) by Nostradamus: 3:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
TheHistorian:
Why on earth do I share a common nationality with these primitive thinking human beings??

He was only seen wearing a clothe allegedly stolen from a boutique, What if he wore a different clothe with the same designs of the stolen one?

What if he bought from the person that stole it unknowingly?

Why not address him gentlemanly how he got the clothe instead of this barbaric act that portray Nigerians as semi-humans...
you are on point bro,honestly I tire for Nigerians.
Re: Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) by temitemi1(m): 3:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
why always taking law into our hands cry

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) by Gentlevin: 3:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
Investorbj:
How did they know it was the same cloth that was stolen? ...
D cloth spoke to d owner...........hehehehehehe
Re: Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) by vedaxcool(m): 3:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
[s]
nedu2000:
Jonathan persecuted him in 2013,he jumped bail and was in exile until now. Know your facts.
[/s]

Know you facts where is the evidence! Let's even agree what you say is true what stopped Jonathan from extraditing him back? We know Jonathan and co are in league with maina. Maina had protection and police escourt despite being a felon during Jonathan regime
Re: Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Maina was protected by Jonathan who spared him throughout his tenure. PMB has sacked him and will eventually prosecute him.
Same Jonathan declared him wanted, jubril brought him back and promoted him then sacked him after we cried for justice

Adeke
Re: Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) by monex(m): 3:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Maina was protected by Jonathan who spared him throughout his tenure. PMB has sacked him and will eventually prosecute him.

he was sacked and declared wanted in 2013. GEJ was president in 2013.

if PMB hadnt sacked him, you lots will still find a way to justify not sacking him.
Re: Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Know you facts where is the evidence! Let's even agree what you say is true what stopped Jonathan from extraditing him back? We know Jonathan and co are in league with maina. Maina had protection and police escourt despite being a felon during Jonathan regime
Do you reason most times with your anus, why didn't that useless jubril extradite him when he came into power instead of sneaking him in and sacking him after public outcry

Sense fall on you
Re: Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) by Offpoint: 3:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
nedu2000:
Jonathan persecuted him in 2013,he jumped bail and was in exile until now. Know your facts.
Guy don't waste your precious time on Zombies... They are trained to be dumber everyday
Re: Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) by teflonjake(m): 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

So a man who absconded from the civil service under GEJ's regime, because he was declared wanted by the EFCC under GEJ's regime, was also protected by GEJ?

Yeye dey smell follow yo bruv.....you are the real jubril.
Re: Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) by iriakanns(m): 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
GOD,I WILL DEFINITELY SUE THE BOUTIQUE OWNER IF I WERE IN THE SHOES OF THIS YOUNG MAN.
ABI NA ONLY HIM THEY SELL THE CLOTH FOR THE WHOLE OF ABIA STATE!!

IDIOTS EVERYWHERE
Re: Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) by Afritop(m): 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
THIS IS WRONG EXCEPT IF THE BOUTIQUE OWNER IS THE ONLY DESIGNER OF THE CLOTHE IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE. THERE ARE CLOTHES OF HIGH QUALITY FASHION OF SAME DESIGN, COLOUR AND SIZE OUT THERE.

SO ONE CANT WEAR CLOTHE IN PEACE IN THIS COUNTRY.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) by SUREGUY93: 3:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
Hmmm,why Nigerians are so heartless just because of common cloth.they are not even sure wether him really stole it...Bleep naija---Still me the only SUREGUY
Re: Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) by josipho: 3:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
[s][/s]
Vickwinners:
grin Saves him right.

I don't support jungle justice though

See even your English na disaster

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) by MONITZ: 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Do u mean wat u wrote there or u re just joking ?
Re: Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) by Augustap(f): 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
Na wa o. Ordinary cloth make dem wan kill person. Angry people looking for whom to vent their frustrations on

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) by GoodoneAndy: 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
I would love to see the cloth
Re: Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
u still cloth,dem tie u...
u still $26bn, u r made the head of NGA....
OK, DIARIS GOD OOOO..
SUFFERING N SMILING

Re: Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) by juman(m): 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
And maina was promoted after stealing #100,000,000,000
Re: Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) by purples25(f): 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
I don't know why but this brought sadness and tears to my eyes. Are those people hanging around saints?
Re: Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) by ooshinibos: 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
TheHistorian:
Why on earth do I share a common nationality with these primitive thinking human beings??

He was only seen wearing a clothe allegedly stolen from a boutique, What if he wore a different clothe with the same designs of the stolen one?

What if he bought from the person that stole it unknowingly?

Why not address him gentlemanly how he got the clothe instead of this barbaric act that portray Nigerians as semi-humans...

I worry about the Nigeria ..it is so backward ,its scary , that's one of the reason ,I left the country and I don't plan to come back

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) by TheHistorian(m): 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2017
ooshinibos:

I worry about the Nigeria ..it is so backward ,its scary , that's one of the reason ,I left the country and I don't plan to come back
Please...How do I leave the country too,just as you did?? embarassed embarassed
Re: Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) by nedu2000(m): 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

but it is in the news, go to the achives,Christ!! Gej persecuted Maina in 2012/13
Re: Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) by musa7m(m): 4:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
Na dem kanu brothers and sisters....ipob
Re: Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) by skipper9526: 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2017
Nice to you... It looks like drama right. Ndiala
Re: Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) by matrixme(m): 4:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
That's how these ibos behave. The other day I visited Owerri, enroute from Onitsha that's how the driver was accusing me of stealing his memory card just because I sat with him at the front, a bus of 18 passengers.
The only mistake was because I charged my phone with the music player. I had to tell him to search me to prove my innocence. I guess he was too guilty to go ahead. The irony was that this same man warned me to keep my phone in Onitsha because of thieves.
I wonder if they conducted appropriate investigation before they accused the poor guy of this. They never trust themselves, hope they get their country so they lynch themselves to death for all I care. Mtsheew
Re: Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) by shekauvsbuhari: 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

should I believe u re so uninformed,ignorant and unlettered? Jonathan suspended maina and was prosecuting him before he fled the country to dubai before de elections. Police,senate n efcc were after him. He was later dismissed for absconding. Buhari wins election, de cabal dt is realy running the country brings him back n reinstates him with a promotion. The press shouts. Buhari is embarassed n orders his sack. Question is, is buhari realy incharge of his govt?
Re: Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) by Apina(m): 5:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
And the stupid police men did not arrest the idiots who beat up a man on the basis of a mere allegation as though that's the only make of that particular shirt in the world.
Re: Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) by talk2percy(m): 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
I dunno why I keep weeping for Nigeria....honestly I want to stop...WTF!!!"? So nah only him dey sell clothes in the whole of Aba
Re: Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) by Mysselff2: 5:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
So there is only one copy of that shirt in the whole of Umuahia town and it's not possible for the guy to have truly got it as a gift from someone who may have genuinely bought it from an out of Umuahia outlet angry angry

So pissed now.

I see why the only language some people understand is that of a dancing Python.Rubbish
Re: Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) by Veektoria(f): 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
sad sad sad
Re: Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) by mechanics(m): 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
Wicked people, those people doing that might have committed more atrocities than what the man did.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience / Nigerian Drug Kingpin Who Uses African Students To Sell Drugs In India, Nabbed / Suicidal Man Prevented From Plunging Into The Lagoon In Leki, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.