Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) (33436 Views)

Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) / Anambra Youths Destroy Shrine Where Names, Destinies Of People Were Tied (Video) / Two Slay Mamas Steal N200k From A Boutique In Delta, Stripped Unclad (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) by vedaxcool(m): 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
[s]
shekauvsbuhari:
should I believe u re so uninformed,ignorant and unlettered? Jonathan suspended maina and was prosecuting him before he fled the country to dubai before de elections. Police,senate n efcc were after him. He was later dismissed for absconding. Buhari wins election, de cabal dt is realy running the country brings him back n reinstates him with a promotion. The press shouts. Buhari is embarassed n orders his sack. Question is, is buhari realy incharge of his govt?
[/s]

Ok jonathan only suspended a thief accused of very serious crime. It is clear you shameless defenders of corruption will do anything to protect your own.
Re: Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) by Omusuyi(f): 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
Offpoint:
I sometimes I wonder what kinda sin I might have committed in my previous life that warrant me being born in this kinda hopeless jungle call Nigeria. look at what they're doing to their fellow cuz of a dress not worth 5 thousand naira. the poor boy wouldn't stole a dress and still wear it around the same street he stole it from.....
look at that idiott trampling him like he has never stolen his mom meat from the pot
Useless, hopeless, vision less, directionless, leaderless, lawless and anything less Nation
Point of correction Oga.. It happened in Biafra land not Nigeria
Re: Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) by billyG(m): 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
nedu2000:
Jonathan persecuted him in 2013,he jumped bail and was in exile until now. Know your facts.
Gej commission him 2 probe pension fund,under jonathan nose he stole #100bn,under jona nose again he was gvn a slap on d wrist,under jona custody he jump bail & flee in2 exile.
Re: Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) by hugoboss36(m): 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2017
Sometimes our youths will behave like vampiers in zombie style...someone will initiate this kind of barbaric act..Polo...only Polo..am sorry for our lives..
Re: Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) by nedu2000(m): 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
billyG:

Gej commission him 2 probe pension fund,under jonathan nose he stole #100bn,under jona nose again he was gvn a slap on d wrist,under jona custody he jump bail & flee in2 exile.
stealing can happen anywhere it is the consequences that matter and GEJ made Maina face justice, but the independent judiciary accepted Maina's bail plea.
Re: Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) by ibnkamal(m): 7:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
stealing cloth chaaaaaaiii everyday is for the thief one day is for the owner
Re: Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) by tete7000(m): 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
The guy should get a good lawyer and sue the boutique owner. How do you maltreat a person for wearing a cloth that looks like one from your shop? You first need to prove the guy stole it from you.
Re: Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
TheHistorian:
Why on earth do I share a common nationality with these primitive thinking human beings??

He was only seen wearing a clothe allegedly stolen from a boutique, What if he wore a different clothe with the same designs of the stolen one?

What if he bought from the person that stole it unknowingly?

Why not address him gentlemanly how he got the clothe instead of this barbaric act that portray Nigerians as semi-humans...

You are so on point. My roommate's expensive clothes were stolen from the drying line. After about a week, he saw a guy wearing one of the shirts. He went to the guy told him that was his shirt and advised him to come to the hostel with him to avoid embarrassment. The guy said he bought it from main gate. I wasn't in the room when he came but my roommate told me he collected the shirt and gave him another shirt so that he doesn't leave naked.

After about a week, my roommate told me he saw another guy wearing the same shirt and assuming he had not recovered his stolen shirt he would have wrongly accused the guy.
Re: Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) by Offpoint: 9:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
Omusuyi:
Point of correction Oga.. It happened in Biafra land not Nigeria
What's the difference?
Re: Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) by godofuck231: 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
dainformant:
A young man was beaten mercilessly by a mob after he was spotted wearing a cloth allegedly stolen from a boutique at Ikot Ekpene road in Umuahia, Abia State today. According to reports, the suspect was seen by the owner of the boutique - wearing one of the clothes allegedly looted from the store.

When quizzed by his captors, the young man said he didn't steal the cloth and that it was given to him by one of his friends.

He was tied up and beaten by the residents before he was handed over to security operatives - not after the said cloth was stripped off him.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/man-caught-wearing-cloth-allegedly-stole-boutique-abia-photosvideo.html

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y4_IXLX4vw

I can perceive the smell of gasoline
Re: Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) by billyG(m): 7:47am On Oct 25, 2017
nedu2000:
stealing can happen anywhere it is the consequences that matter and GEJ made Maina face justice, but the independent judiciary accepted Maina's bail plea.
same apply 2 buhari too.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) by ooshinibos: 9:25am On Oct 25, 2017
TheHistorian:

Please...How do I leave the country too,just as you did?? embarassed embarassed
Become a Ghanaian citizen and apply the USA DV visa lottery ...try Canada too
Re: Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) by Rimsd(m): 9:58am On Oct 25, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
And maina was promoted after stealing #100,000,000,000

this one weak me oo cry cry cry[b][/b]
Re: Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) by jimb(m): 10:06am On Oct 25, 2017
chloride6:
In as much as I don't promote stealing, this guy is a learner.

How can you come to me and say I stole one cloth from your shop. Na only you dey sell that cloth?

I fit even daze you sef for such question. If people ask me where I buy am, I fit even talk say I no remember.

I guess he was over powered by the mammoth crowd that he couldn't defend himself very much.. its a pity fr us all.
Re: Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) by tolguy(m): 9:40pm On Oct 25, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
And maina was promoted after stealing #100,000,000,000
do u kw hw mny zeros dey dere?
Re: Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) by Konquest: 2:49am On Oct 26, 2017
dainformant:
A young man was beaten mercilessly by a mob after he was spotted wearing a cloth allegedly stolen from a boutique at Ikot Ekpene road in Umuahia, Abia State today. According to reports, the suspect was seen by the owner of the boutique - wearing one of the clothes allegedly looted from the store.

When quizzed by his captors, the young man said he didn't steal the cloth and that it was given to him by one of his friends.

He was tied up and beaten by the residents before he was handed over to security operatives - not after the said cloth was stripped off him.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/man-caught-wearing-cloth-allegedly-stole-boutique-abia-photosvideo.html

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y4_IXLX4vw
^^^^^^^^
Seriously... thank God the mob didn't
kill him but handed him to the police
for further interrogation!
Re: Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) by Vickwinners: 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
josipho:
[s][/s]

See even your English na disaster

Lol. Calm down make God use you, you no gree.

English na your papa language? Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Drug Kingpin Who Uses African Students To Sell Drugs In India, Nabbed / Suicidal Man Prevented From Plunging Into The Lagoon In Leki, Lagos / Woman Stabs Own 8-month-old Baby In Ebonyi (graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.