Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) (56392 Views)

Tallest University In Nigeria To Unveil In Anambra State(photos) / Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush / All Nursery And Primary School Osun Vacated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by somehow: 12:12am On Oct 26, 2017
How does what you posted change the ownership info? Can't you see the names of the owners? Your argument is becoming lame. Need to stop now. Now meaningless to me.
nwabobo:

Here you go.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hazelwood_School
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by nwabobo: 5:44am On Oct 26, 2017
somehow:
How does what you posted change the ownership info? Can't you see the names of the owners? Your argument is becoming lame. Need to stop now. Now meaningless to me.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hazelwood_School

Dude, are you dyslexic? I've told you the Hazelwood school you are posting here is an independent (private) school located in Surrey England and is distinct from Hazelwood School in Glasgow Scotland (a state school) which I posted. Please read before commenting.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by nwabobo: 5:47am On Oct 26, 2017
somehow:
Is college a secondary school? Can't you see the courses they offer? Does a secondary offer such?

Yes, a college could be a secondary school or tertiary school. Your ignorance coupled with your unwillingness to learn is beginning to annoy me. Dulwich College is a secondary school.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by mapet: 9:03am On Oct 26, 2017
sonnie10:

Why are you wasting your time to educate people who will never learn. As we speak, my county here in US is voting on whether to take a Bond which would enable them build more schools.
Bond as we all know is just a fancy word for borrowing. If it means borrowing to improve education, why not? The governor should be applauded, after all his colleagues in other states are borrowing to buy houses abroad .

Bros,

When I articulate my points to "empty-heads" like @Desyner, I am fully aware that he cannot comprehend. The indirect intention is also to help the awareness of the generality of the forum. We should not leave NL to be pervaded by empty-heads and spread their emptiness to people willing to learn.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by mapet: 9:10am On Oct 26, 2017
Desyner:
I Can imagine the thickness of the palmwine you took being thicker than pap.
All what you wrote depends on the ability to meet up with recurrent expenses of running the school. Where is the IGR to do just that? Straight answers please.

1.I imagine I will still make coherent and more fact based analysis to this issue if I were intoxicated; rather the joke is on you that argue like a fool when you claim to be in your right senses. The problem with some of you is that your limited knowledge, you get arrogant with it, when found out you look all the more idi.otic.

2. Yes all what I wrote depends on the ability to meet up with recurrent expenses of running the school.....among other things. Some of these school have been built within the last 3yrs. Is there any information that you have that suggests that they do not meet the recurrent expenses of running those schools? Did you ask where is the IGR to do that? I can safely conclude that you do not even know the meaning of IGR, neither do you know how it is sourced and is operated. You are simply someone who rush to read up a concept and frivolously throw it on NL
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by mapet: 9:21am On Oct 26, 2017
Desyner:
@mapet, So 10% of allocation is all that Aregbe can do? What happens then if oil earning dwindles further?
He takes huge loan and grows IGR to N8.8B/annum and people like you are shouting.

1. Simple data thrown at you, you cannot even read it correctly. Osun state generates 14% equivalent of its FA. The report rightly tells you that Osun is not one of the states categorised as in "danger of not surviving" nor "poor revenue earners". Osun is in the middle bracket. It has 15 states that perform better than it, and it performs better than a whooping 20 states.

2. Your contradiction in this argument is even ridiculous. You are addressing IGR, yet you are asking what if oil earnings dwindles. A simple answer is that it is in anticipation of a future where each state should not be dependent on oil earning that they are putting up the infrastructures that will stimulate their local economy. That is why we can safely argue that among other things Aregbe is investing in human capital by building these "world-class" schools.

3. I wish you did not put up what I saw in bold. Are you in secondary school or something? Not only are you unintelligent, you are immature and cannot subject yourself to diligent study, hence you make gaffes like this. How can you use "huge loan" to grow IGR? So they use "Huge loan" to grow IGR in your village? Pls avail your self with wikipedia or google and read about IGR.....that is if you can comprehend, else concentrating on passing your o'levels.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by Desyner: 9:34am On Oct 26, 2017
mapet:

1. Simple data thrown at you, you cannot even read it correctly. Osun state generates 14% equivalent of its FA. The report rightly tells you that Osun is not one of the states categorised as in "danger of not surviving" nor "poor revenue earners". Osun is in the middle bracket. It has 15 states that perform better than it, and it performs better than a whooping 20 states.

2. Your contradiction in this argument is even ridiculous. You are addressing IGR, yet you are asking what if oil earnings dwindles. A simple answer is that it is in anticipation of a future where each state should not be dependent on oil earning that they are putting up the infrastructures that will stimulate their local economy. That is why we can safely argue that among other things Aregbe is investing in human capital by building these "world-class" schools.

3. I wish you did not put up what I saw in bold. Are you in secondary school or something? Not only are you unintelligent, you are immature and cannot subject yourself to diligent study, hence you make gaffes like this. How can you use "huge loan" to grow IGR? So they use "Huge loan" to grow IGR in your village? Pls avail your self with wikipedia or google and read about IGR.....that is if you can comprehend, else concentrating on passing your o'levels.
Stop being half smart kid. If Osun ranks 15th in IGR why isn't it ranking 15th or higher in payment of salary or indebtedness ? What is wrong with N8.8b IGR you bold ? I challenge you right here.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by Desyner: 9:40am On Oct 26, 2017
mapet:

1.I imagine I will still make coherent and more fact based analysis to this issue if I were intoxicated; rather the joke is on you that argue like a fool when you claim to be in your right senses. The problem with some of you is that your limited knowledge, you get arrogant with it, when found out you look all the more idi.otic.

2. Yes all what I wrote depends on the ability to meet up with recurrent expenses of running the school.....among other things. Some of these school have been built within the last 3yrs. Is there any information that you have that suggests that they do not meet the recurrent expenses of running those schools? Did you ask where is the IGR to do that? I can safely conclude that you do not even know the meaning of IGR, neither do you know how it is sourced and is operated. You are simply someone who rush to read up a concept and frivolously throw it on NL
Idîotic drúnkard, if the schools can run smoothly why aren't the teachers being paid alongside other civil servants ?
You are intellectually confused within yourself. You think colourful building will justify huge debt and hunger. Can the school building solve the hunger problem in the next 15 years ? The simple answer is NO. If so, why Ignore IGR that's suppose to keep the school running smooth. Are you saying there are no run down schools in Osun any longer ? Think.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by mapet: 9:42am On Oct 26, 2017
Desyner:
@mapet, what happens when the students Aregbe is subsidizing to high heaven go and grow Oyo or Abuja or Kano or Rivers when they are ripe for employement but there are no industries?
You must think you replying an Okada rider that reads news headline in the stands.

1. You seem to have penchant for asking questions that beggars logic. So all student in Osun will just vamoose to the scenario is that all students in Osun will leave and "grow" Oyo or Abuja or Kano or Rivers? You have not factored that out of these students there will be future and more informed industrialists, Engineers, agro-allied business men, lecturers etc who will rightly create industries along these lines in Osun?

2. If you argue that there are no industry, is that not the more classic reasons why state govts like Osun should invest rapidly in infrastructures to birth these industries? or Do industries just come out of vacuum? or lemme get into your empty head a bit, you think industries will arrive and become viable just by using your "phantom IGR" to pay teachers salaries alone?
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by Desyner: 9:46am On Oct 26, 2017
mapet:

Bros,

When I articulate my points to "empty-heads" like @Desyner, I am fully aware that he cannot comprehend. The indirect intention is also to help the awareness of the generality of the forum. We should not leave NL to be pervaded by empty-heads and spread their emptiness to people willing to learn.

Regards
What useless point is your mediocrity clouded brain articulating? That infrastructure with no return any time soon and no gauranty to benefit the states directly is worth borrowing heavily for. The schools can't even run cos teacher can't be paid yet and you are already articulating your stupidíty into big grammar.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by mapet: 9:47am On Oct 26, 2017
Desyner:
@mapet, in that your stùpíd point 7, how will a govt that can't pay salaries sustain the spending that will stimulate the economy? Plus we already seeing the stupíd butterfly-cum-scorpion effects Aregbes policy is causing.
I can imagine your kidney inside your skull right now.

Pity you cannot comprehend simple things here. But let me help you for the sakes of those who never knew you were this empty.

1. Don't ask baseless question when you have not assessed data. Have you asked how many of the population in Osun state today are civil servants? Is the govt dedicated to serving only civil servants? what about farmers, tailors, mechanics, market men and women, SMEs? If you cannot see the need to stimulate an economy through these set of players and you feel economy is stimulated only by paying teachers salary, then I can conveniently conclude that you are above all men dumb
2. Don't bother reading about "butter-fly" effect as you are incapable of comprehending it
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by mapet: 9:49am On Oct 26, 2017
Desyner:
@mapet, you say education has a mid/long term effect on growth, fine. How is the growth going to be channelled into Osun in particular ?
You are supporting a fiscal rascal who thinks oil money is his birthright and want to impress people. I pity your empty skull. In Ogun state the govt focus on scholarship and sign a binding contract that guaranty they contribute back to the state.

At this point I need to stop "spoon-feeding" you with common sense. If you cannot draw a nexus between education and growth in environment, then why are we even in discussion? every other thing in your statement lost its value when you cannot comprehend a simple precedent
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by mapet: 10:01am On Oct 26, 2017
Desyner:
Stop being half smart kid. If Osun ranks 15th in IGR why isn't it ranking 15th or higher in payment of salary or indebtedness ? [/]What is wrong with N8.8b IGR you bold ? I challenge you right here.[/u]

1. Why isn't Osun ranking 15th or higher in salary payment? Idio.tic question. I don't know the economic indicator your needless hypothetical stats will want to address, but common sense will tell you that Osun state has chosen to pursue an aggressive growth and are currently subjected to some of attendant the risk. Osun was very low in terms of output and sat by, contended to just consume what is "thrown" at them from FAAC. That Osun has decided to invest in the future comes with a price/risk - they will be heavily indepted, salaries may not be regular if there is instability in the national economy. But have you asked yourself, if Osun were to be a typical Bayelsa ( sitting on huge Oil reserves yet can only generate 7% of FAAC equivalent and have virtually no infrastructure to show for it) how far Osun would have gone under an Aregbesola's leadership........

2. Oh Gawd!, you mean you are yet to see the stu.pidity that backed this statement

He takes huge loan and grows IGR to N8.8B/annum and people like you are shouting.

I am simply telling you that you don't take loans to grow IGR dummy! You take known to address deficits in funding for infrastructure. When those infrastructure mature and fully pays itself, the "value-capital" grows your IGR.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by mapet: 10:03am On Oct 26, 2017
Desyner:
What useless point is your mediocrity clouded brain articulating? That infrastructure with no return any time soon and no gauranty to benefit the states directly is worth borrowing heavily for. The schools can't even run cos teacher can't be paid yet and you are already articulating your stupidíty into big grammar.

When you can successfully pass WAEC & JAMB, you probably will comprehend a little better. No guarantees, tho'
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by Desyner: 10:11am On Oct 26, 2017
mapet:

1. You seem to have penchant for asking questions that beggars logic. So all student in Osun will just vamoose to the scenario is that all students in Osun will leave and "grow" Oyo or Abuja or Kano or Rivers? You have not factored that out of these students there will be future and more informed industrialists, Engineers, agro-allied business men, lecturers etc who will rightly create industries along these lines in Osun?

2. If you argue that there are no industry, is that not the more classic reasons why state govts like Osun should invest rapidly in infrastructures to birth these industries? or Do industries just come out of vacuum? or lemme get into your empty head a bit, you think industries will arrive and become viable just by using your "phantom IGR" to pay teachers salaries alone?
There thousands like that. 85% of osun schooled pupils aren't there again. Go to Warri, PH, Anambra and see the huge army of osun people from Ikire, to Iwo to Gbangan, to Ejigbo to Ikirun, Esa Oke back to Osogbo people, they are there in their numbers growing and building up those places. Recently Okanlawon was touring states like Edo and Delta to propagate the 'achievements' of Aregbe from radio station to radio station just cos of the volume of Osun people in those places. You must think I am one distant enthusiast that obsesses about Osun of hate or envy.
Take lautech as example, money is root cause of the challenges it faced over the last 2 years. Recurrent expenditure is balanced with projects in all sane society and system.
Now that sparkling building are being commissioned right and left, don't you think it needs to run smoothly. The teachers will very likely forcefully extort the students when under paid. Where does that leave the huge infrastructure on ground?
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by Desyner: 10:13am On Oct 26, 2017
mapet:

When you can successfully pass WAEC & JAMB, you probably will comprehend a little better. No guarantees, tho'
Föøl. I told you I haven't?
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by Desyner: 10:20am On Oct 26, 2017
mapet:

1. Why isn't Osun ranking 15th or higher in salary payment? Idio.tic question. I don't know the economic indicator your needless hypothetical stats will want to address, but common sense will tell you that Osun state has chosen to pursue an aggressive growth and are currently subjected to some of attendant the risk. Osun was very low in terms of output and sat by, contended to just consume what is "thrown" at them from FAAC. That Osun has decided to invest in the future comes with a price/risk - they will be heavily indepted, salaries may not be regular if there is instability in the national economy. But have you asked yourself, if Osun were to be a typical Bayelsa ( sitting on huge Oil reserves yet can only generate 7% of FAAC equivalent and have virtually no infrastructure to show for it) how far Osun would have gone under an Aregbesola's leadership........

2. Oh Gawd!, you mean you are yet to see the stu.pidity that backed this statement

I am simply telling you that you don't take loans to grow IGR dummy! You take known to address deficits in funding for infrastructure. When those infrastructure mature and fully pays itself, the "value-capital" grows your IGR.
Only a foøl will contradict himself the way you did in this post. The bold highlights the peak of your foölishness and contradiction.
You infered that the schools will eventually grow the IGR in the future but started out by saying nobody takes loan to grow IGR. Re-read your desperate reply and see the folly in it.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by mapet: 10:21am On Oct 26, 2017
Desyner:
Idîotic drúnkard, if the schools can run smoothly why aren't the teachers being paid alongside other civil servants ?
You are intellectually confused within yourself. You think colourful building will justify huge debt and hunger. Can the school building solve the hunger problem in the next 15 years ? The simple answer is NO. If so, why Ignore IGR that's suppose to keep the school running smooth. Are you saying there are no run down schools in Osun any longer ? Think.

1. Why aren't teachers being paid alongside other civil servants? At this point, I see that your problem is from the left.

The Chairman of the Nigeria Labour Co‎ngress, NLC, Osun State chapter, Comrade Babatunde Jacob AdekomI, Thursday, said the state government has paid the salary of all workers in the state up to June, 2017 in line with the agreement made between it and the labour union. This was even as Adekomi disclosed that the leadership of the union has reached a compromise with the state government on the disbursement of the second tranche of Paris Club Refunds to offset parts of the balance of the modulated salaries.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/weve-paid-salaries-june-says-osun-nlc-chairman/

2. Hunger problem in 15yrs? - I cannot help your irredeemable cause.

Are you saying there are no run down schools in Osun any longer ?
. Is this not the classic reason to build these schools? Can you see that you are just asking aimless questions

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by Desyner: 10:23am On Oct 26, 2017
mapet:

Only a foøl will contradict himself the way you did in this post. The bold highlights the peak of your foölishness and contradiction.
You infered that the schools will eventually grow the IGR in the future but started out by saying nobody takes loan to grow IGR. Re-read your desperate reply and see the folly in it.

Please read this post and make amends. . . . Lol
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by mapet: 10:24am On Oct 26, 2017
Desyner:

So you want me to believe that this your ridiculous gaffe
means the same as my explanation? You have no honour. Stop lying bro and learn your lesson
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by Desyner: 10:25am On Oct 26, 2017
mapet:

Please reconsile this post and my reply to it sir wérè.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by mapet: 10:25am On Oct 26, 2017
Desyner:
Föøl. I told you I haven't?

You have? Did you read the part where I put the caveat "there are no guarantees"? That makes it worse because your reasoning is at O'levels
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by mapet: 10:30am On Oct 26, 2017
Desyner:
There thousands like that. 85% of osun schooled pupils aren't there again. Go to Warri, PH, Anambra and see the huge army of osun people from Ikire, to Iwo to Gbangan, to Ejigbo to Ikirun, Esa Oke back to Osogbo people, they are there in their numbers growing and building up those places. Recently Okanlawon was touring states like Edo and Delta to propagate the 'achievements' of Aregbe from radio station to radio station just cos of the volume of Osun people in those places. You must think I am one distant enthusiast that obsesses about Osun of hate or envy.
Take lautech as example, money is root cause of the challenges it faced over the last 2 years. Recurrent expenditure is balanced with projects in all sane society and system.
Now that sparkling building are being commissioned right and left, don't you think it needs to run smoothly. The teachers will very likely forcefully extort the students when under paid. Where does that leave the huge infrastructure on ground?

1. So the data to back up your statement is that I should "go to Warri, PH..... etc"? It seems at this rate, further engagement with you, I run the risk of seeing more of your emptiness. The logical thing to justify your 85% is to show a certified data that confirms it, not "go to Warri..."
2. The problem in LAUTECH has been a legacy issue. Leave that for another discussion.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by Desyner: 10:30am On Oct 26, 2017
mapet:

Mr A level reasoning, only a foøl will contradict himself the way you did in this post. The bold highlights the peak of your foölishness and contradiction.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by Desyner: 10:34am On Oct 26, 2017
mapet:

Check this out. They are your words.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by Desyner: 10:35am On Oct 26, 2017
mapet:

1. So the data to back up your statement is that I should "go to Warri, PH..... etc"? It seems at this rate, further engagement with you, I run the risk of seeing more of your emptiness. The logical thing to justify your 85% is to show a certified data that confirms it, not "go to Warri..."
2. The problem in LAUTECH has been a legacy issue. Leave that for another discussion.

mapet:

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by Desyner: 10:36am On Oct 26, 2017
mapet:

1. Why aren't teachers being paid alongside other civil servants? At this point, I see that your problem is from the left.

2. Hunger problem in 15yrs? - I cannot help your irredeemable cause.

3. . Is this not the classic reason to build these schools? Can you see that you are just asking aimless questions
mapet:

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by Desyner: 11:26am On Oct 26, 2017
mapet:

One more time . . . lol
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by codekanle(m): 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
deomelo:

If good structures are good and you also need good structures, then why are you crying because the government provided good structures?

Or you think the government spent money on new schools because they don't need good students and good teachers? Or they told you that they are not going to hire good teachers to teach in these schools and produce good students?

If you are so concerned about good education and good WAEC results, shouldn't common sense tell you that you have to lay good and lasting education foundation by first providing the necessary learning and conducive education environment ad the tools necessary to achieve good results?

How do you even get a good education and good teachers without first providing the tools required and good education infrastructures?

Can you provide good WAEC results without good schools and for students and for teachers to teach in?

You are not making any sense and it's not by force to criticize.
Omo ti a ko ko lo ma gbe ile ti a ko ta (let first train this student so that they will not sell this your boss buildings tomorrow) my man think about tomorrow not today. Thanks
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by deomelo: 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
Desyner:

So, the government should not build schools and education infrastructure because in your warped and ignorant mind, the people of Osun are hungry and starving and begging you and your ipob village for food.

The people of Osun are hungry, but the same Osun people are commissioning world class projects left and right while your own village where people are not hungry can not even build 1 single classroom or even build and commission ordinary dog cage.

Shouldn't you be crying and losing sleep over your own worthless and zero project states?

Sometimes I just wonder about you hateful, bitter, absurd, ignorant and backward thinking ipob losers with nothing to show from your worthless and unproductive villages where your incompetent governors are allergic to projects.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by deomelo: 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
codekanle:

Omo ti a ko ko lo ma gbe ile ti a ko ta (let first train this student so that they will not sell this your boss buildings tomorrow) my man think about tomorrow not today. Thanks

And where are you going to train the school children? grin

In a school, a conducive and a well equipped environment or under the tree in your backyard? grin

So called leaders of tomorrow are so mentally lazy, intellectually incompetent and vision less. grin
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by codekanle(m): 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
deomelo:

And where are you going to train the school children? grin

In a school, a conducive and a well equipped environment or under the tree in your backyard? grin

So called leaders of tomorrow are so mentally lazy, intellectually incompetent and vision less. grin

I like this ur work ooo
Hope they pay u well

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience / Chinedu John: 19-Year-Old Who Sued JAMB For N1 Billion Over Result Arrested / University Of Ibadan 2012/13 Postume & Postgraduate Admission Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.