Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,328 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) (56399 Views)

Tallest University In Nigeria To Unveil In Anambra State(photos) / Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush / All Nursery And Primary School Osun Vacated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by Desyner: 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2017
deomelo:

So, the government should not build schools and education infrastructure because in your warped and ignorant mind, the people of Osun are hungry and starving and begging you and your ipob village for food.

The people of Osun are hungry, but the same Osun people are commissioning world class projects left and right while your own village where people are not hungry can not even build 1 single classroom or even build and commission ordinary dog cage.

Shouldn't you be crying and losing sleep over your own worthless and zero project states?

Sometimes I just wonder about you hateful, bitter, absurd, ignorant and backward thinking ipob losers with nothing to show from your worthless and unproductive villages where your incompetent governors are allergic to projects.

Switch moniker and you will still remain the same daft mørøn you are.

Let me reply just the bold.
I never said or implied schools shouldn't be built. I opposed building schools to the point salaries and other recurrent expenditure suffer.
Aregbes justification for doing free feeding was that the people of Osun are so hungry and can't even pay tax (around 2013 thereabout) so who are you to build stùpíd argument on the assumption they aren't poor and hungry? You stupìdity cuts accross monikers.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 6:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
Actually that was my thought.
Desyner:
Let him increase it to a point where it can sustain the state and pay salaries then. You must think you are talking to one okada rider that reads headline in news stands.

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by deomelo: 10:49pm On Oct 27, 2017
Desyner:
Switch moniker and you will still remain the same daft mørøn you are.

Let me reply just the bold.
I never said or implied schools shouldn't be built. I opposed building schools to the point salaries and other recurrent expenditure suffer.
Aregbes justification for doing free feeding was that the people of Osun are so hungry and can't even pay tax (around 2013 thereabout) so who are you to build stùpíd argument on the assumption they aren't poor and hungry? You stupìdity cuts accross monikers.

Look at this loser and absolutely nobody telling us he oppose building schools because of whatever silly and idiotic reasons. Who are you? The people of Osun dictate to your village what to do or what to spend their money on or even how to spend their money? grin

If your poor and wretched village people and children have food to eat and getting fed, they won't be trooping to the SW to peddle gala and pure water for survival, it's called poverty and economic migrants.

Free food program in Osun is a model for many states in Nigeria and even the federal government.

Here are photos from Anambra homegrown school feeding programme

Homegrown School Feeding Programme in Anambra State

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/photos-homegrown-school-feeding-programme-anambra-state/

If you are ignorantly saying and concluding that free food means you are poor, then you are admitting that your people IN Anambra are poor because last I checked, they are getting free meals.

And we even sent one of our popular celebrities to help your poor kids into the program. grin grin grin

Losers are killing themselves over Osun while their own poor and wretched people remain poverty stricken economic migrants all over the SW and even in Osun state. grin grin
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by Desyner: 11:21pm On Oct 27, 2017
deomelo:

Look at this loser and absolutely nobody telling us he oppose building schools because of whatever silly and idiotic reasons. Who are you? The people of Osun dictate to your village what to do or what to spend their money on or even how to spend their money? grin

If your poor and wretched village people and children have food to eat and getting fed, they won't be trooping to the SW to peddle gala and pure water for survival, it's called poverty and economic migrants.

Free food program in Osun is a model for many states in Nigeria and even the federal government.

If you are ignorantly saying and concluding that free food means you are poor, then you are admitting that your people IN Anambra are poor because last I checked, they are getting free meals.

And we even sent one of our popular celebrities to help your poor kids into the program. grin grin grin

Losers are killing themselves over Osun while their own poor and wretched people remain poverty stricken economic migrants all over the SW and even in Osun state. grin grin
It appears someone is on cocaine and can't think clearly any longer.
Is Anambra in huge debt that eats up half of its allocation?
You ignore the real focus here then spiral into irrelevant talk of SE and all that. Think and talk bros. You are too old to be attacking imaginary enemies. By the way tax is different from free feeding. Re-read your own post and make adjustments sir.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by Desyner: 8:16am On Oct 28, 2017
deomelo:

Look at this loser.
You ran away after several posts to your imaginary enemies (SE).
Now month end is here again and teachers will be paid half salaries. That doesn't motivate them at all and the very students Aregbes stunningly beautiful school is suppose to help learn are at the recieving end.
All I am saying is that there is huge room for improvement in the way Aregbe handled Osun's overall finance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2012/13 Postume & Postgraduate Admission Begins / 17 Awesome Words You May Not Know / 12 Wrong English Sentences And Phrases You Have Been Making In Ignorance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.