Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,687 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

What Should I Do In This Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do In This Situation? (1213 Views)

What Will You Do In This Situation / Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) / Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do In This Situation? by starring: 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
Solved. Thanks.

© 2017
Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
Elders please ya attention are highly needed..

Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by greatnaija01: 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
she has not healed from her rape o, be gentle with her... and STOP making it about sex. when its time to marry meet a counselor or doctor and explain the matter and she will be helped with drugs and counseling.

SEX does not last as much as VIRTUES N CHARACTER.... so do not use a temporary pleasure to sabotage a long term reward
Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by RoyalBlak007: 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
♤She hasn't gotten over the trauma sad

♤ She needs sex therapy
Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by starring: 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
greatnaija01:
she has not healed from her rape o, be gentle with her... and STOP making it about sex. when its time to marry meet a counselor or doctor and explain the matter and she will be helped with drugs and counseling.

SEX does not last as much as VIRTUES N CHARACTER.... so do not use a temporary pleasure to sabotage a long term reward
Thanks, I appreciate your comment. And about sex, I wrote on my post that I don't even think about it anymore.
Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by starring: 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤She hasn't gotten over the trauma sad

♤ She needs sex therapy
Maybe. But it was a long time ago.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by IamLovely: 4:59pm On Oct 24, 2017
quit sex life till you are married..

You complaining cos u use to sex b4 u met her...
Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by HemmanuelRichy(m): 5:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by izaray(f): 5:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
When next you are about having sex with her, make her get wet first, she will be the one to begg you to insert ur dick in there.
Or, you can try giving her head nah undecided You both may enjoy it better from there. grin

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by Dgunnerz(m): 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
Take her to a therapist if you love her.
Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by tosyne2much(m): 5:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
One of the most important things to also consider before marrying a woman is sexual compatibility, and it's very obvious that you tend to fall into the hand of a lady that is sexually unfit for you.

I don't think seeking the consent to of a counselor can actually provide a solution to your problem, neither will getting her wet as some people advised will improve things.

I will advise you to weigh the outcome and see if you can actually cope with it if she exhibits the same annoying sexual behaviour, if not, you will very frustrated if this continues when you're married to her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by starring: 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
IamLovely:

Would I have discovered this problem?
Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by Adaumunocha(f): 5:16pm On Oct 24, 2017
A frustrating sexual life during marriage? Oh well, true love has nothing to do with sex. Op you guys will be fine.
Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by pharmguru: 5:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
maybe you are too big down there....
Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by IamLovely: 5:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
starring:
Would I have discovered this problem?

break up then if you feel she can never cope with sex...

If you had waited she might not have reacted like this...
Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by Apina(m): 5:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
Let her go see a psychologist first, and on ur part, Try as much as possible to create a bond and a very high level of comfort with her so as to gradually eliminate that terrible experience she's been through, which I believe would lead her to open up about it. Most importantly, let her see a psychologist.
Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by Blackhawk03(f): 5:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
IamLovely:

cheesy grin cheesy

What sorta advice is this? And what happens once they get married?
Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by starring: 5:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
tosyne2much:
One of the most important things to also consider before marrying a woman is sexual compatibility, and it's very obvious that you tend to fall into the hand of a lady that is sexually unfit for you.

I don't think seeking the consent to of a counselor can actually provide a solution to your problem, neither will getting her wet as some people advised will improve things.

I will advise you to weigh the outcome and see if you can actually cope with it if she exhibits the same annoying sexual behaviour, if not, you will very frustrated if this continues when you're married to her
Thanks. You just pinpoint where my fear is. I so much love this girl.. And sexual gratification is one of the basic ingredient in a marriage.. I sure don't want loose that part
Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by starring: 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2017
Blackhawk03:

cheesy grin cheesy

My brother the matter tire me
Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
I hardly believe when a girl says she was raped at a tender age. They can lie for Africa when it comes to saying the truth on when they got disvirgined, just to look like a saint. I'm talking from experience.

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by starring: 5:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
HemmanuelRichy:
Lalasticlala
will a therapist truly solve the problem?
Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by IamLovely: 5:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
Blackhawk03:

cheesy grin cheesy

the best advice i could give...
Give urs and move..

Beside, d op won't bide to our advices so is of no use to him...
Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by starring: 5:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
IamLovely:

break up then if you feel she can never cope with sex...

If you had waited she might not have reacted like this...
if I had waited would it have changed anything?
Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by starring: 5:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
IamLovely:

the best advice i could give...

Give urs and move..

Beside, d op won't bide to our advices so is of no use to him...
Says who?
Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by Lalas247(f): 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
Tell her to go to the clinic
Why is she crying for if she has been with two other ppl before u ... exc the rape which happened long ago and if she wasn’t over it she won’t even be near a man let alone dating ...

So please ask her to check make sure it’s not some sti, or std giving her pains cause what’s with the crying even virgins most don’t cry ...

Also just ask her if she wants to go ahead with the marriage and if she truly loves u ... if not u shouldn’t subject urself to life of misery .
Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by IamLovely: 5:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
starring:
if I had waited would it have changed anything?

yes, there would have been a change..

She would have opened up cos she will believe you will cheat on her and abandon her to her faith....
Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by Cladez(m): 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
Mr op don't listen to those people telling you to quit sex for now am sure when you later get married and your sex life becomes a problem they won't be there to save you.if you didn't try to have sex you won't have known.

A stich in time saves nine.
Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:32pm On Oct 24, 2017
she is damaged good, and before you think of getting married with this babe, you best make sure that she is emotionally/sexually healed.

unless her issues are fixed, you will simply go and marry into a MISERABLE union.... here is the important question for you:
- do you really think that marrying her is gonna change anything?
- how long do you think you can sexually starve yourself before you lose your damn mind?
- how do you even see happiness in such LACKING r/ship?
- what about being honest and telling this damaged babe the TRUTH?

IMHO, if this woman cant satisfy your sexual needs then she certainly aint "perfect" as you hinted.
Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by tosyne2much(m): 6:37pm On Oct 24, 2017
starring:
Thanks. You just pinpoint where my fear is. I so much love this girl.. And sexual gratification is one of the basic ingredient in a marriage.. I sure don't want loose that part
To be sincere, it's very difficult to come up with a decision
Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by starring: 6:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
Cladez:
Mr op don't listen to those people telling you to quit sex for now am sure when you later get married and your sex life becomes a problem they won't be there to save you.if you didn't try to have sex you won't have known.

A stich in time saves nine.
Thanks alot.

(1) (Reply)

This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister / India Sexy Style / "Couples Who Quarrel A Lot Really Love Each Other" - Scientists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.