Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. (15909 Views)

Dear 2017 Beneficiaries, The Image Below Contains The Status Of Payment. / Dear Npower Build Applicants, Important Information For You In The Image Below / Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. by imam07: 8:20am On Oct 27, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Keep on checking your emails. The training is in batches
Thisure man keep your dirty mouth shut. Don't come here and be vomiting rubbish because u were selected abi. Someone said some were not contacted on phone u said he should keep checking his mails.
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. by GetMeRight: 8:26am On Oct 27, 2017
abbaapple:
N-power is for the poor! lipsrsealed
What is the percentage of the rich compared to the 170 million population. Let me disappoint you, YOU ARE WITHIN THE CATEGORY OF THE POOR ".
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. by naijamafioso: 8:28am On Oct 27, 2017
sorextee:
Wish you guys success..

amen bros

contact my signature for free bitcoins, nothing to lose.
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. by GetMeRight: 8:36am On Oct 27, 2017
Trendy247:
Npowerng

Since VAIDS is using politics to select N-tax applicants, will N-power allocate the left overs to other programs?
No politics in the selection of Ntax.
They made it clear that they needed just 10,000 applicants for Ntax, that's like 12 applicants per local government. Personally, I discouraged people around me from choosing Ntax.
I don't have answer to your question though.
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. by GetMeRight: 8:39am On Oct 27, 2017
Trendy247:

I'm talking about those they've not contacted for phone interview.

Not everyone that applied will be contacted, truth. Even if they all qualified, there is a limited number they need compared to the number of the applicants. The same thing goes for others like Nteach, Nagro and Nhealth

2 Likes

Re: Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. by Trendy247: 8:40am On Oct 27, 2017
GetMeRight:

No politics in the selection of Ntax.
They made it clear that they needed just 10,000 applicants for Ntax, that's like 12 applicants per local government. Personally, I discourage people around from choosing Ntax.
I don't have answer to your question though.
I never knew this, I would've opted for N-teach instead..
But It won't be a bad idea if Npowerng should allocate the remaining applicants to other programs
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. by salesforce: 9:05am On Oct 27, 2017
Good
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. by Becky87: 9:29am On Oct 27, 2017
No politics in Ntax pls. And they needed 7500 aplicants from all the state. Ntax invited some candidates for training in abuja but they never showed up thinking it was a scam. Out of 60 from Ondo state invited to abuja for training do u know just 45 came what happened to d other 15 they thought it was scam and not only Ondo State. And d training is batch by batch. 4 states for each batch. So pls ntax is not scam at all
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. by Becky87: 9:37am On Oct 27, 2017
Ntax (Vaids) is 100% real and transparent
NaijaBlend:

All deceit and noisome propaganda!
Tell me anything in this administration that been real, even feeding of school children!
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 27, 2017
imam07:
Thisure man keep your dirty mouth shut. Don't come here and be vomiting rubbish because u were selected abi. Someone said some were not contacted on phone u said he should keep checking his mails.

You are foolish boy. Do you think many persons went there based on who know man? Go to the ntax thread and read from the beginning to the end to see things for yourself. Instead of asking questions you're ranting what you don't know. Ask those participants from Lagos,abuja,cross river, delta,Edo,nassarawa,kano,Ogun,ekiti among others if they lobby their ways. In case you don't know, the government needed 7,500 volunteers (graduate) and 5,000( non graduates). They need to cover about 38 batches and so far they haven't gotten to batch 30.
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. by Becky87: 9:42am On Oct 27, 2017
Do u know the number of candidates that registered for Ntax and are u aware that almost everyone passed the online simple test and pls ntax needs only 7500. U don't expect them to call everyone so am sure they have to pick randomly or use our scores
imam07:

Re: Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. by Seunaj05(m): 11:23am On Oct 27, 2017
npowerng:
Dear Existing Beneficiaries,
You have a message.
Please read image below.
#NPowerNG
Please help. I have not been paid January, February and March arrears. I have sent email to support attaching my payment history and BVN print out but there was no reply at all.
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. by npowerng: 11:43am On Oct 27, 2017
Seunaj05:

Please help. I have not been paid January, February and March arrears. I have sent email to support attaching my payment history and BVN print out but there was no reply at all.

Backlogs are paid in batches,
You would receive a notification when your issue has been rectify.
Thanks for your patience.
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. by Seunaj05(m): 12:16pm On Oct 27, 2017
npowerng:

Backlogs are paid in batches,
You would receive a notification when your issue has been rectify.
Thanks for your patience.
Thanks for your reply
I got an information that all of us having similar issue should go to NATIONAL ORIENTATION AGENCY office in Ilorin to submit my payment history and BVN print out. Which I did last week. Is this information authentic? And please what is the hope for all second batch category applicant to receive device
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. by npowerng: 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2017
Seunaj05:

Thanks for your reply
I got an information that all of us having similar issue should go to NATIONAL ORIENTATION AGENCY office in Ilorin to submit my payment history and BVN print out. Which I did last week. Is this information authentic? And please what is the hope for all second batch category applicant to receive device

When your payment issue has been rectify, You would receive a notification.
Batch B would start receiving devices As soon As the distribution for batch A has been completed .
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. by Seunaj05(m): 3:08am On Oct 28, 2017
npowerng:

Batch B would start receiving devices As soon As the distribution for batch A has been completed .
Please forward my details to the appropriate quarters as I look forward to receiving my backlogs in the next batch if payment. Thanks
My registered phone number is 07033220261
My registered email address is "Ajibolaoluwaseun15@gmail.com"
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. by Seunaj05(m): 3:08am On Oct 28, 2017
npowerng:

Please forward my details to the appropriate quarters as I look forward to receiving my backlogs in the next batch of payment. Thanks
My registered phone number is 07033220261
My registered email address is "Ajibolaoluwaseun15@gmail.com"

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Nigerian Air Force Is Recruiting! / New Phone-Credit Scamming Tactic - Beware! / TSL Test/interview Invite On Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.