Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Is She A Ho?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She A Ho?? (1961 Views)

Ho Do You Know A Shy Girl Likes You / Who Noticed This Shit! Female Lizzy Are Always Ho.rny Than.. / Lol! I Can't Come Out. Romantic Actor Gets Ho*ny On A Video Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She A Ho?? by fayded(m): 5:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
So,there is this girl that I was friends with benefit(fwb) with and things got serious, and anyways, now we ain't dating but we re kinda exclusive. She hangs our with me alot.
Now to the main purpose, she logged into her Instagram acct with my phone and did some ish, when she was done, I just decided to look around there, went to her DM. I saw her chat with a guy, she was really flirting with him, she even gave the guy her room number and the guy said he would be visiting..
I'm just really pissed at her right now, she doesn't know that I know. But I don't know how to deal with this matter. I need ur advice.
No, I'm not forgiving her and no, I don't want to continue and pretend like nothing happened. How do I deal with this maturely??.. Advices pls. Thanks
Re: Is She A Ho?? by sKy007: 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
The guy below me will help you out.

You ain't dating but you want exclusive?
Re: Is She A Ho?? by delishpot: 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
OP, decide what you want first concerning your relationship with the said lady then we can carry on from there.
Re: Is She A Ho?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
some brothas will never learn...

THOU SHALL NOT TRY TO TURN HOES INTO HOUSEWIVES!!!!!

now go and get your senses back by getting this biatch right back to the FWB game, make her sign the below agreement and stick to the damn rules:

1 Like

Re: Is She A Ho?? by dyadeleye(m): 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
You guys ain't dating bruh...she's seeking for someone more serious..her own man and leave your weak ass in the cold.
Bruh, she didn't do anything wrong nah....your game is weak..this suppose to be the other way round
Admit it..you are in love already!

Re: Is She A Ho?? by fayded(m): 6:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
delishpot:
OP, decide what you want first concerning your relationship with the said lady then we can carry on from there.

I wanted to date her.. I already made those future remarks, you know, those remarks were you put her in ur future endeavors.. But after seeing this, I just don't want again.. I'm done. So how do I get done with her
Re: Is She A Ho?? by fayded(m): 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
dyadeleye:
You guys ain't dating bruh...she's seeking for someone more serious..her own man and leave your weak ass in the cold.
Bruh, she didn't do anything wrong nah....your game is weak..this suppose to be the other way round
Admit it..you are in love already!

Yea, I am in love.. But I'm not stupid.. How do I flip the switches or make my game "stronger"
Re: Is She A Ho?? by delishpot: 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
fayded:

I wanted to date her.. I already made those future remarks, you know, those remarks were you put her in ur future endeavors.. But after seeing this, I just don't want again.. I'm done. So how do I get done with her
she is a giver she gave you even tho you guys were not dating. Since you can't forgive and forget this matter which I understand, Tell, her you found out about her wayward text and you done with her.
Re: Is She A Ho?? by dyadeleye(m): 6:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
fayded:

Yea, I am in love.. But I'm not stupid.. How do I flip the switches or make my game "stronger"

You ain't stupid but you need to come out straight .

Just have a heart to heart talk...she might be feeling the same way about you bruh.
Enough of the blame game.
Re: Is She A Ho?? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
Bro, you have absolutely no right no be angry. She's not your girl, and you're not her boyfriend. No commitments whatsover by either of you besides sex as benefit. So she has a right to live a life outside what you guys ' donate ' to each other.

That you had it in mind to ask her to date you isn't the same as making the intentions known to her. As long as you haven't asked her and she hasn't accepted or declined, she isn't your girl.

I am not an advocate for whorish tendencies but my verdict is that both of you are 'whores'

Your situation is a perfect example of 'no strings attached'. So bro, you can walk away easily without drama if you're tired of the 'benefit'

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She A Ho?? by Kimcutie: 6:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
You said friends with benefits undecided why are you complaining
Re: Is She A Ho?? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
Forget it,she is sending a message to you that if you miss this chance another guy will take your place.She know what she did.
Re: Is She A Ho?? by chiraqDemon(m): 8:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
sKy007:
The guy below me will help you out.

You ain't dating but you want exclusive?
No, they are not dating but they ARE exclusive. I laugh in hwangjong mandarin, guy wants to eat his cake and have it.
Re: Is She A Ho?? by chiraqDemon(m): 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
some brothas will never learn...

now go and get your senses back by getting this biatch right back to the FWB game, make her sign the below agreement and stick to the damn rules:

I think he is the one that needs to sign the agreement, seems the girl totally understands that there is nothing exclusive about a fwb partnership, he doesn't.
Re: Is She A Ho?? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
No she's a shovel
Re: Is She A Ho?? by izaray(f): 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
Guy make ur intensions known to her and stop dulling urself, undecided life is to short for such worries.
Re: Is She A Ho?? by izaray(f): 11:36am On Oct 25, 2017
fayded:

You are done with wat exactly Not when u have not

even make move about wat u feel for her undecided Go tell her you are done. The babe would be like, sad sorry, i dnt kno wat u are taking about wink

1 Like

Re: Is She A Ho?? by coolh3ad(m): 1:33pm On Oct 25, 2017
Bros. U funny sha oo. She was a "friend with benefit" at one time. What do you expect. In my own opinion oo - a lady that agrees to be your "sexmate" no stings attached is definitely a free giver. Why would you wanna date a lady like that?. To be friends with benefits Don tire you ni? ?
Re: Is She A Ho?? by coolh3ad(m): 1:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
Kimcutie:
You said friends with benefits undecided why are you complaining

The matter and the OP just tire me.........
Re: Is She A Ho?? by poik(m): 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
fayded:
So,there is this girl that I was friends with benefit(fwb) with and things got serious, and anyways, now we ain't dating but we re kinda exclusive. She hangs our with me alot.
Now to the main purpose, she logged into her Instagram acct with my phone and did some ish, when she was done, I just decided to look around there, went to her DM. I saw her chat with a guy, she was really flirting with him, she even gave the guy her room number and the guy said he would be visiting..
I'm just really pissed at her right now, she doesn't know that I know. But I don't know how to deal with this matter. I need ur advice.
No, I'm not forgiving her and no, I don't want to continue and pretend like nothing happened. How do I deal with this maturely??.. Advices pls. Thanks

I think she wants something serious with you. She wanted you to see it and get jealous. Question is, how much do you want something serious with her?
Re: Is She A Ho?? by nelson7777: 2:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
Re: Is She A Ho?? by coolh3ad(m): 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
Ohhhh. I see. "Bros is in love." The baba wey do the jazz for the babe sabi wella. He did a good job.........
Re: Is She A Ho?? by SmellingAnus(m): 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
At best you guys are Fuc.k buddies so you that have the right to control the number of dic.ks her pussy decides to accommodate undecided
Re: Is She A Ho?? by Othlera(m): 3:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
nelson7777:
if u knw u r really in love wit her, this wat u r to do even though it is going to be hard....
GIVE HER SOME SPACE
no calling, no texting, no chatting, no viewing of her whatsapp status, no booty call,..

d key here is to make her miss u, n use dat time to think 4 herself wat she actually wants, does she miss d sex or hanging out wit u, or both..

after like 1 or 2 weeks of doing dat, unblock her, If u r nt desperate i will advise u to wait 4 her to mk d first contact, but if u wait 4 somedays she dosn't, u call her, cos she might b jealously angry....
then u tell her, babe i took sometime off, i really needed to figure out wat i wanted n if i truely wanted it, not my hormones/sex, or loneliness deciding 4 me, truth is even though it took somtime, am glad i did it, i miss u and its u i wnt, i wnt u to b my girlfriend exclusively...

Bros u will gt d most honest reply ever..
relationship is nt a university change of course form, u dnt just switch side because she made u jealous, or made u see wat u will b missing.....

best of luck..
na only God sabi how many guys go dn bleep am before the break ends.just leave her grin grin grin
Re: Is She A Ho?? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
Hehehehehehehe op i think you are inlove,just let her know.
Re: Is She A Ho?? by Augustap(f): 3:37pm On Oct 25, 2017
You should change your moniker from fayded to DJ EXCLUSIVE. You're just friends with benefit and you want her honeypot to be urs and urs alone, bro you lie!!!
It'd be better for you to keep shut and enjoy ur benefits. Cos if you talk, you'll lose ur awoof chopping. You're a whor.e calling someone else whor.e angry

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me And 2 Days Later I Got A Good Job. / This South African Man's Joystick Make Women Ran For Their Lives. / What Are you Addicted To? Share With Us!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.