Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Who Noticed This Shit! Female Lizzy Are Always Ho.rny Than.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Noticed This Shit! Female Lizzy Are Always Ho.rny Than.. (3421 Views)

I'm Not The Only One Who Noticed This About Rema's hit song Calm Down / Lockdown Wahala: I'm So H*rny, I Want To Fvck My Gateman / I Want To Suck Sugarcane - Like I Am H@rny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Noticed This Shit! Female Lizzy Are Always Ho.rny Than.. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:19pm On Feb 09, 2022
Since my childhood i always notice the female lizard acting super ho*ny than their male contapert. i noticed that the the female lizard are quick to raise their tails up at the sight of a male lizard, now the funny part is, even when the male lizard is not longer interested, the female lizard will always try to fake an intensed sense of runing to trigger a chase,but even at then the male lizard just act cool B) .
Anyone else with this experience?.

Natgeo wild F.C over to you.

@Patrioticbreed9

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Noticed This Shit! Female Lizzy Are Always Ho.rny Than.. by FairlyUSEDpussy: 12:25pm On Feb 09, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
Since i've my childhood i always notice the female lizard acting super Hot than their male contapert. as in i noticed that the the female lizard are quick to raise their tails up at the sight of a male lizard, now the funny part is, even when the male lizard is not longer interested, the female lizard will always try to fake an intensed sense of runing to trigger a chase,but even at then the male lizard just act cool B) .
Anyone else with this experience?

@Patrioticbreed9

That’s is what biologist refer to as “SEXUAL BEHAVIOR/COURTSHIP BEHAVIOR “......
Same thing is also applicable to peacock and peahen........

It’s a normal process by female to attract/mate with male ones to fertilize her egg.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Noticed This Shit! Female Lizzy Are Always Ho.rny Than.. by Truvelisback(m): 12:28pm On Feb 09, 2022
What are u trying to say?
Re: Who Noticed This Shit! Female Lizzy Are Always Ho.rny Than.. by Choilila: 12:31pm On Feb 09, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
Since i've my childhood i always notice the female lizard acting super Hot than their male contapert. as in i noticed that the the female lizard are quick to raise their tails up at the sight of a male lizard, now the funny part is, even when the male lizard is not longer interested, the female lizard will always try to fake an intensed sense of runing to trigger a chase,but even at then the male lizard just act cool B) .

@Patrioticbreed9

how is your health condition?

5 Likes

Re: Who Noticed This Shit! Female Lizzy Are Always Ho.rny Than.. by Goldbw122(m): 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
Nice observation
Re: Who Noticed This Shit! Female Lizzy Are Always Ho.rny Than.. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:37pm On Feb 09, 2022
Choilila:

how is your health condition?

Far better than i had expected! Living a perfect life now!! B-) But without eating meats and some vegs cry .
Re: Who Noticed This Shit! Female Lizzy Are Always Ho.rny Than.. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 09, 2022
Go for check up @OP cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Noticed This Shit! Female Lizzy Are Always Ho.rny Than.. by shilenji(m): 2:35pm On Feb 09, 2022
E rora ma fagbo yi o

1 Like

Re: Who Noticed This Shit! Female Lizzy Are Always Ho.rny Than.. by Sparrk007(m): 3:30pm On Feb 09, 2022
Pls we need an experience lizard man to come and explain.
Re: Who Noticed This Shit! Female Lizzy Are Always Ho.rny Than.. by falcon01: 4:42pm On Feb 09, 2022
What the fùck?? Who the fùck sits down and notice that?
Re: Who Noticed This Shit! Female Lizzy Are Always Ho.rny Than.. by Zazoopk(m): 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2022
You see ur stupid life grin trying to have sex with a female lizard,woman yatch ur penis nor size am, ma brother ur need jesus.

1 Like

Re: Who Noticed This Shit! Female Lizzy Are Always Ho.rny Than.. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:42pm On Feb 09, 2022
falcon01:
What the fùck?? Who the fùck sits down and notice that?

some people sir.
Re: Who Noticed This Shit! Female Lizzy Are Always Ho.rny Than.. by Zazoopk(m): 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
some people sir.
do you smoke ?
Re: Who Noticed This Shit! Female Lizzy Are Always Ho.rny Than.. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
Zazoopk:
do you smoke ?
No sir?
Re: Who Noticed This Shit! Female Lizzy Are Always Ho.rny Than.. by Zazoopk(m): 6:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
No sir?
start smoking weed ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Noticed This Shit! Female Lizzy Are Always Ho.rny Than.. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:38pm On Feb 09, 2022
Zazoopk:
start smoking weed ok.
With due respect fu*k you sir

2 Likes

Re: Who Noticed This Shit! Female Lizzy Are Always Ho.rny Than.. by Eben91: 8:48pm On Feb 09, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
Since my childhood i always notice the female lizard acting super ho*ny than their male contapert. i noticed that the the female lizard are quick to raise their tails up at the sight of a male lizard, now the funny part is, even when the male lizard is not longer interested, the female lizard will always try to fake an intensed sense of runing to trigger a chase,but even at then the male lizard just act cool B) .

@Patrioticbreed9
grin grin grin grin my brother abeg changed your dealer and you will be alright
Re: Who Noticed This Shit! Female Lizzy Are Always Ho.rny Than.. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2022
Eben91:

grin grin grin grin my brother abeg changed your dealer and you will be alright

I guess am the only one in then.
Re: Who Noticed This Shit! Female Lizzy Are Always Ho.rny Than.. by soundOsonic: 9:16pm On Feb 09, 2022
This one Natgeo wild na how animals dey fvck.��
Re: Who Noticed This Shit! Female Lizzy Are Always Ho.rny Than.. by ukaface(f): 10:13pm On Feb 09, 2022
You no get problem for your life o
Na lizard sex life be your own concern

Wahala

2 Likes

Re: Who Noticed This Shit! Female Lizzy Are Always Ho.rny Than.. by FriendsAndFans(m): 11:00pm On Feb 09, 2022
Omo this guy go don Smoke like 2 rolls of Arizona befor hin reason reach this level o shocked

1 Like

Re: Who Noticed This Shit! Female Lizzy Are Always Ho.rny Than.. by MufasaLion: 11:05pm On Feb 09, 2022
Nigga, you been taking some purple lean. Slow down on the syrup.
Re: Who Noticed This Shit! Female Lizzy Are Always Ho.rny Than.. by NLPoliceWoman: 6:36pm On Feb 13, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

With due respect fu*k you sir
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2
Re: Who Noticed This Shit! Female Lizzy Are Always Ho.rny Than.. by jimmyolasun: 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
For you to sitdown reason reach this level even come post here, I know you go dey reason why you no be male lizard. Smh

Oya talk true

1 Like

Re: Who Noticed This Shit! Female Lizzy Are Always Ho.rny Than.. by Jeon(f): 4:13pm On Mar 06, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Far better than i had expected! Living a perfect life now!! B-) But without eating meats and some vegs cry .

Patrioticbreed9:

grin it's been a while and i know you didnt miss me.

1 Like

Re: Who Noticed This Shit! Female Lizzy Are Always Ho.rny Than.. by Zazoopk(m): 10:53am On Apr 23, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

@Patrioticbreed9
See your english ,female lizzy ,i told you dont smoke weed , but you would not heard.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Afraid Someone May Take My Love Away From Me / What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You / A BRAND NEW ME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.