Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? (3200 Views)

To All Free Thinking Female Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? by 9japrof(m): 5:24am On Oct 25, 2017
it's a tough call, a decision one has to wait till something like that occurs because a lot of factors has to be considered before making a decision.

what if you husband to be believes in shiiit flying around that because he wants to marry you, that's why he had that terrible accident, that if he wants to live, he has to avoid you like plague, would you still be there?

people in that condition usually have PTSD, they are angry and bitter with life because of change of circumstances, you as a would be spouse, would you hook wink yourself for life with a man that's likely going to be bitter for the rest of his life?

you as a lady should know that tables would be turned, are you willing to be sole provider of the family, stay without sex for much of marital life, have extracurricular schedule before and after work tending for the sick man all without grumbling. Majority of our mothers would stay but girls of nowadays, majority are impatient and wouldnt criticize them much. Dont we all want a better life?

anybody that says she will stay, I don't believe you at least for now. in as much we dont pray for bad things to come our way, I still believe in the saying that "Keep praying for the best, but expect the worse"

If I as a dude few months before marriage and this happens, there is 80% chances that I would quit, bit if this shit happens right after marriage and the wife in question has a positive outlook to life, yea ama stay for life till death do us part
Re: Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 25, 2017
sunshineG:
I know a physicist called Steve Hawking but he had a disease not accident, his wife stood by him

The tittle of the movie is "The theory of everything"

It based on the life story of a famous British scientist called Steve Hawking

bullshit...she cheated on him according to the movie and he possibly never sired any of the children that woman had for him
Re: Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 25, 2017
well been the realist that I am I would call of the wedding myself and employ a nanny or someone to cater for me....instead of putting the young woman through torment her entire life
Re: Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? by TheRealestGuy(m): 7:09am On Oct 25, 2017
QueenSekxy:
thank God it's a movie grin

Lol.

What would you do love?

Very tough call though.

Does it mean life is meaningless without sex? Coz the major issue I sense here is the fact that he can't bang anymore.

One just has to pray not to ever be in such a shitty situation.

How was your night nne?
Re: Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? by TheRealestGuy(m): 7:12am On Oct 25, 2017
Praisles:
And the title is BRAVE

Hollywood movie ma'am, not nollywood.

I think the title is You Before Me or something g like that.

So if you were in the situation, what would you do?
Re: Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 25, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

bullshit...she cheated on him according to the movie and he possibly never sired any of the children that woman had for him
it was much later...not at the beginning

She lasted for 1965 to 1995 right from a very young age

You know she wrote the book that was adopted for the movie
Re: Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? by Praisles(f): 7:18am On Oct 25, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

Hollywood movie ma'am, not nollywood.

I think the title is You Before Me or something g like that.

So if you were in the situation, what would you do?

ho really? saw something similar in brave, no vex sir. what i would do? let me read the conditions attached again, will reply you soon hehehe
Re: Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? by TheRealestGuy(m): 7:25am On Oct 25, 2017
Praisles:
ho really? saw something similar in brave, no vex sir. what i would do? let me read the conditions attached again, will reply you soon hehehe

Lol. Okay,waiting.

Lalasticlala farano, rocktation, FP worthy material right here.

Let's get nairalanders' wide opinion on this.
Re: Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? by QueenSekxy(f): 7:36am On Oct 25, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

Lol.

What would you do love?

Very tough call though.

Does it mean life is meaningless without sex? Coz the major issue I sense here is the fact that he can't bang anymore.

One just has to pray not to ever be in such a shitty situation.

How was your night nne?
lolz na the thing
..it was cool yours?
Re: Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:04am On Oct 25, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lolz na the thing
..it was cool yours?

Was nicee. Slept like a baby...

You're still evading answering the question

What would you do if you're in such a situation dear

tongue
Re: Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:05am On Oct 25, 2017
Airforce1 what do you think bro?

cheesy
Re: Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 25, 2017
Praisles:

Me Before You.
Re: Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? by TheRealestGuy(m): 10:50am On Oct 25, 2017
Blackfyre:

Me Before You.

Exactly, that's the movie bro.
Re: Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2017
To be honest I can't continue with the wedding.secondly I will still be a good friend to him.i will help him wherever he needs my attention that's all joor.
Re: Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
What? There's nothing "tough" about this. It's quite simple if one is being realistic, and isn't bent on clinging to some boring, idealistic fantasy. If I were the man, I would ask to be euthanized and put out of my misery. There's nothing so special about life for me to want to cling to it even when I've become useless in a FAILED BODY, and life itself has become pointless and meaningless, tormented by the demons that keep whispering to my ears, the reality that I would remain a bed-ridden loser who is never going to realise his most cherished dreams and actualize his blazing potentials. I wonder why I would want to live that kind of life.

Plus, what about HER? Taking care of me would be pointless TORTURE for my fiancee. An extremely irrational thing to do. Her life would go sour and dark, losing an additional sliver of light each passing day. I wouldn't want to see the woman I love being forced to endure such a grim reality. I wouldn't want to breathe Oxygen anymore --- it would have become nothing but POISON, prolonging my suffering; OUR suffering. She doesn't deserve such horrific fate.

1 Like

Re: Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
To be honest, I can't say yes or no till I'm actually confronted with the situation
Re: Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? by Martin0(m): 9:17pm On Oct 25, 2017
QueenSekxy:
thank God it's a movie grin
Nor be my prayer oogrin But e good make u answer such question ooo
Thank God nor be question for men
Re: Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? by tungbaga: 10:08am On Oct 26, 2017
selflessmaya:
i will walk away. even if i were the paralyzed one, i would ask the other person to walk away. it's selfish to expect ppl to stick around in this case.

Whoever you are, I have a crush on you. You are a smart WOMAN. I just hope this isn't a catfish stunt.

Intelligence is very attractive.

PS: this is just a hustle account. pay no attention to my previous posts.

1 Like

Re: Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? by FSFitzGerald: 9:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
ReinaFarine:
Well....
Tough one.... Let me just say... If my current boyfriend (God's will be done)... Has a spinal injury and need serious help.... Hmmmm....
This kind of injury is going to break him not just physically... Psychologically, he's going to change... He is going to have a different perception of life.. He's going to be bitter for a while and angry at everything... He's probably going to give up and stop being the man I fell in love with....
Honestly, I'm gonna do my best to build him up... Because a world without him is not one I want to think of... If I can balance my job, with merging who he was with who he has become, then... I don't know, I think he is worth it... But that's just me... I'm not really crazy about breeding more children... I think there are enough homeless kids in Nigeria to go around....
But, I'm gonna need him to fight.... I fell in love with his mind... He is so intelligent... He understands my kind of crazy... He respects me... He is secure enough to compliment me when I'm the one in charge... He takes care of me and teaches me how to take care of myself...

If his mind is still resident... I'll love him... Not pity... So I'm not gonna take care of him... I'm just gonna be a part of that aspect of his life....

I don't know.... The accident might change me too... But who I am now.... It is much more than pleasure and procreation..... But I'm weird so... What do I know
How sweet!
Re: Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? by Angelofsongs(f): 11:58am On Oct 27, 2017
NO.
Marriage will be cancelled.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Endowed Lady Shut Down The Red Carpet With Her Massive Backside (photos) / This Is The Supper Preciousgirl Cooked For Her Husband / Hookup With Nigeria Lagos Ladies(UNILAG)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.