Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,221 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Just Got Released From A Long Ban (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Got Released From A Long Ban (Photos) (1028 Views)

Back After A Long Ban / Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E / Photo Of Lesbian Couple That Just Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Got Released From A Long Ban (Photos) by FitnessDoctor: 7:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
Hello, guys, it's your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor..

I have been in prison for some time now and the mods decide to let me out. Feels good to be able to use this account again. If you have seen any other moniker parading with my name, just remember that this is the master account.

so there is a lot coming up on my blog throughout this week. More tips on FITNESS and LIFESTYLE coming up.

How to get rid of pimples
How to lose belly fat
How to last longer in bed (no drugs, no stimulants).
How to brighten your complexion (no creams needed)
How to build a smarter mind (for students, job seekers and the employed).
Daily tips on weight loss and weight gain
Daily tips on healthy living
Daily tips on sex (IamKashbaby asked for this one)
and so much more

Anything that has to do with your life can be found on my blog.

Would love to see you there.

You can start with this post
Top 20 Shortcuts For Smart People
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/10/20-shortcuts-for-smart-people.html

Re: Just Got Released From A Long Ban (Photos) by Kimcutie: 7:17pm On Oct 24, 2017
Wetin you do?
Re: Just Got Released From A Long Ban (Photos) by FitnessDoctor: 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
Kimcutie:
Wetin you do?

Its a very long story. Are you a blogger?
Re: Just Got Released From A Long Ban (Photos) by Kimcutie: 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Its a very long story. Are you a blogger?
I think so... Yes.
Re: Just Got Released From A Long Ban (Photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
Kimcutie:
I think so... Yes.

Interesting. GistLivePro... huh?
Re: Just Got Released From A Long Ban (Photos) by iLegendd(m): 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
Welcome.
Re: Just Got Released From A Long Ban (Photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
iLegendd:
Welcome.

Thanks Joe (can I call you that)

Saw your comment on my blog. Really warmed my heart to see the CEO of wetclef.com comment on my blog, the baba himself. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Just Got Released From A Long Ban (Photos) by Nedfed(m): 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
Is tru oooo
Long time I see you last Evans brother.
Go and sin no more

1 Like

Re: Just Got Released From A Long Ban (Photos) by iLegendd(m): 10:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Thanks Joe (can I call you that)

Saw your comment on my blog. Really warmed my heart to see the CEO of wetclef.com comment on my blog, the baba himself. grin grin
Yes, you can. I just like a guy who's doing something for himself. Instead of hating on you for your progress, I show love. That's how real men do.

With love great things will happen. Keep it up. I'm solidly behind you. You'll conquer your niche soon. The future belongs those who start small today, but with a big picture of tomorrow. Respect, Paul.
Re: Just Got Released From A Long Ban (Photos) by Kimcutie: 11:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Interesting. GistLivePro... huh?
Yep.
Re: Just Got Released From A Long Ban (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
e
Re: Just Got Released From A Long Ban (Photos) by FitnessDoctor: 11:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
Kimcutie:
Yep.

Just check it out.. Nice blog... Although the template you used makes your template too heavy.
Re: Just Got Released From A Long Ban (Photos) by Kimcutie: 11:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Just check it out.. Nice blog... Although the template you used makes your template too heavy.
Desktop view, cus mobile is very light.
Re: Just Got Released From A Long Ban (Photos) by FitnessDoctor: 11:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
Kimcutie:
Desktop view, cus mobile is very light.

Okay, I would check that later. But I ran it through google page speed insights for Mobile and Desktop views and it was not so good.
Re: Just Got Released From A Long Ban (Photos) by Boxer007(m): 11:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Hello, guys, it's your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor..

I have been in prison for some time now and the mods decide to let me out. Feels good to be able to use this account again. If you have seen any other moniker parading with my name, just remember that this is the master account.

so there is a lot coming up on my blog throughout this week. More tips on FITNESS and LIFESTYLE coming up.

How to get rid of pimples
How to lose belly fat
How to last longer in bed (no drugs, no stimulants).
How to brighten your complexion (no creams needed)
How to build a smarter mind (for students, job seekers and the employed).
Daily tips on weight loss and weight gain
Daily tips on healthy living
Daily tips on sex (IamKashbaby asked for this one)
and so much more

Anything that has to do with your life can be found on my blog.

Would love to see you there.

You can start with this post
Top 20 Shortcuts For Smart People
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/10/20-shortcuts-for-smart-people.html

Hi brother, Hiya. You suck diks?

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Is Stealing From Me (PICS) / How To Date Women Of Different Nationalities / Sex Doll: Women Please Calm Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.