Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,386 members, 7,954,560 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:16 PM

"Why Did You Leave Sunni Islam For Shia Islam?" - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / "Why Did You Leave Sunni Islam For Shia Islam?" (10978 Views)

The History Of Islam: For Afospecialk To See / The Atheist In Islam For Muslims / Ziyarat To The Haram Of Imam Ali Al-ridha (as), 8th Shia Imam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why Did You Leave Sunni Islam For Shia Islam?" by muhamadnur: 11:32am On Oct 27, 2017
Elbinawi:
A Christian brother from Nigeria asked me:

"Why did you leave Sunni Islam for Shia Islam?"

I answered him:

"The Wahhabi contamination of Sunni Islam hijjacked Sunni Islam and removed love, mercy, tolerance, compassion and humanity from Islam. They replaced them with hate, intolerance, inhumanity and murderous terrorism. I left........

In Wahhabi contamination of Sunni Islam, it is forbidden to address Christians as "brothers and sisters" due to intolerance and hate. The first Shia Imam, Ali Ibn AbuTalib (as), declared humanity as brothers and sisters in creation."

#ElbinawiTweet
go f*ck your self

1 Like

Re: "Why Did You Leave Sunni Islam For Shia Islam?" by herlonso: 11:34am On Oct 27, 2017
sorextee:
We are humans and we dont see anything wrong with it. I attend some Muslim events too cos I was invited by a human being. Dangote wey dey attend some christian activities nko? We are not a sentimental lots.. So if e pain u say dey danced to the praise worship, how much is sniper in ur area? undecided

Muslim danced to a praise worship grin grin grin . E don do jare cos I no get power to talk. You may join hands with the shrine worshippers too on their festive day
Re: "Why Did You Leave Sunni Islam For Shia Islam?" by adams009: 11:34am On Oct 27, 2017
blacq2009:

Labaika yaa Hussein! Proud shia.
Followers of shia are not Muslims, they cursed the companions who stood with the prophet (S.A.W) & are forgiven and promised Jannah (through authentic Qur'anic verses).
Proudly Ahl-Sunnah following the footsteps of the prophet and his noble companion. Alhmadulillah

2 Likes

Re: "Why Did You Leave Sunni Islam For Shia Islam?" by sorextee(m): 11:40am On Oct 27, 2017
Living in d north is good sha maybe cos im from d north east. The hausas are sometimes very peaceful. But if their head turn, e dey bloody..

dokiOloye:
Chaii.
Very traumatic experience.
That's why I'd rather drive 2hrs plus thro and fro work everyday than live in my work place where they are trying very hard to surpass d Arabs in being Islamic.
Imagine having up to half of d children of school age out of school in d name of almajiri and in females,its up to 90% in this year of our Lord 2017.
Used to live there when I was a single man but it would be unfair to subject my family to that constant threat.

2 Likes

Re: "Why Did You Leave Sunni Islam For Shia Islam?" by dokiOloye(m): 11:49am On Oct 27, 2017
sorextee:
Living in d north is good sha maybe cos im from d north east. The hausas are sometimes very peaceful. But if their head turn, e dey bloody..

Yeah,I've lived in d north east for a year too.
In Damaturu to be precise,for d whole of 2013.
Ppl from Biu,Gwoza,Fika in Yobe and a large part of Gombe state,etc are whole different creatures from d hausa/fulani/kanuris.
And mehn,living in any town they dominate is always a time bomb.
Kai,d day a friend told me d story of how they were hunting Christians like bush meat in d early days of boko haram,eee,I couldn't hold back tears and d person telling me d story started crying too.The state govt and security agents kept quiet and didn't do anything.

2 Likes

Re: "Why Did You Leave Sunni Islam For Shia Islam?" by sorextee(m): 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2017
Im from biu(borno state) we are the second majority after d kanuris. We've been fighting for the creation of our own state(savannah state) lets leave borno for d kanuris.. When the BH saga started, it was killing of Christians at first. But now, its political. One thing for sure is dat the BH thing is a political stunt started by d former governor SAS. And why I feel this BH thing will never die is cos d millitary and some top guns are gaining massively from it. If d war stop, no more funding. And BH are still recruiting on a daily.

dokiOloye:
Yeah,I've lived in d north east for a year too.
In Damaturu to be precise,for d whole of 2013.
Ppl from Biu,Gwoza,Fika in Yobe and a large part of Gombe state,etc are whole different creatures from d hausa/fulani/kanuris.
And mehn,living in any town they dominate is always a time bomb.
Kai,d day a friend told me d story of how they were hunting Christians like bush meat in d early days of boko haram,eee,I couldn't hold back tears and d person telling me d story started crying too.The state govt and security agents kept quiet and didn't do anything.

4 Likes

Re: "Why Did You Leave Sunni Islam For Shia Islam?" by blacq2009(m): 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2017
adams009:

Followers of shia are not Muslims, they cursed the companions who stood with the prophet (S.A.W) & are forgiven and promised Jannah (through authentic Qur'anic verses).
Proudly Ahl-Sunnah following the footsteps of the prophet and his noble companion. Alhmadulillah
You could have said that in your comment. Why mention me? For some reasons, I have not anything to tell you. I follow the Prophet and his ahlul bayt only. I'd gladly avail myself if you're in for a constructive debate. Regards.
Re: "Why Did You Leave Sunni Islam For Shia Islam?" by dokiOloye(m): 12:18pm On Oct 27, 2017
sorextee:
Im from biu(borno state) we are the second majority after d kanuris. We've been fighting for the creation of our own state(savannah state) lets leave borno for d kanuris.. When the BH saga started, it was killing of Christians at first. But now, its political. One thing for sure is dat the BH thing is a political stunt started by d former governor SAS. And why I feel this BH thing will never die is cos d millitary and some top guns are gaining massively from it. If d war stop, no more funding. And BH are still recruiting on a daily.

Haa,U from Biu?
Passed thru there once and have a lot of friends from there living in Damaturu.Nice weather too.
And Ur ppl are as educated as Ekiti or Anambra state.
Most d girls doing tangible/professional jobs in DTR are from Biu and Gwoza etc while their counterparts from d state tie themselves up in bedsheets,are given off in marriage start and getting pregnant immediately they start menstruating.lol

1 Like

Re: "Why Did You Leave Sunni Islam For Shia Islam?" by nothernstar: 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2017
Before I comment, I denounce the above coerce believe in Islam. I accepted cos there is need for me to contribute and help them. The truth is that Islam is too complex. The believer do not even know what the believe in cos abinitio you are forced to accept anything in Islam as truth don't questions, don't modernise, don't contribute just believe and practice else, you are sentenced to death. They are extremist that's why they are prey to terrorism. They are intolerant that's why the can kill at any slight provocation. They forget that religion is someone's culture forced on you. Until they wake up to realities of life and culture, I still relate with any Muslim with caution cos of my dear life.

1 Like

Re: "Why Did You Leave Sunni Islam For Shia Islam?" by herlonso: 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
dokiOloye:
U see that intolerance we're talking about?
If ur kind throw bomb tomoro, I no go surprise.
LOL... Bro something as a muslim is we can do everything together with other religion, dine together, laugh together but we must no our limit when religion matter arises. How would a muslim dance to a praise worship. Can you join us for today's friday prayer? In quran, there's a verse that stated "You shall have your religion and I shall have my religion". Everyone I have for friends and in my area knows over tolerance they even worry me.

And overall I know the kind of the stuff you are made of by putting throwing bomb matter in the scene.
Re: "Why Did You Leave Sunni Islam For Shia Islam?" by dokiOloye(m): 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2017
herlonso:

LOL... Bro something as a muslim is we can do everything together with other religion, dine together, laugh together but we must no our limit when religion matter arises. How would a muslim dance to a praise worship. Can you join us for today's friday prayer? In quran, there's a verse that stated "You shall have your religion and I shall have my religion". Everyone I have for friends and in my area knows over tolerance they even worry me.

And overall I know the kind of the stuff you are made of by putting throwing bomb matter in the scene.
My brother,if I'm assured that ppl like U won't lynch me and I'm invited,why wouldn't I join in Friday prayers?
Shebi dem say na d same God all of us de worship
I'm a catholic but I rely on my conscience and knowledge/sense of good and bad b4 even my religious doctrine.

1 Like

Re: "Why Did You Leave Sunni Islam For Shia Islam?" by farouk2much(m): 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
If You Take A Look At Nigeria's Boko Haram You Will Realise That They Are Frm Izala, Sunni Pretender And Isis They Are Izala, They Pretend To Be Sunni's But They Ar Terorist
Re: "Why Did You Leave Sunni Islam For Shia Islam?" by sorextee(m): 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2017
lol at nice weather.. if i hear. maybe u passed during harmattan. heat season na die o cos of d desert. and d
flies here are too much. u go dey waka, flies go gum u for back. if u open mouth to yawn sef, flies go enter.
ive never ever been to the east i dnt know how it looks sef. my muslim cousin was posted to enugu for law skool.
whenever hes praying, pple wil gather and be watching. maybe they suspect he might throw bomb cheesy cheesy
but the standard of living is low. 3 bedroom flat na 150-200k a year maybe cos borno is deserted..
our once upon a time peaceful borno, that so many pple wanted to live and settle don turn upside down.. cry cry

dokiOloye:
Haa,U from Biu?
Passed thru there once and have a lot of friends from there living in Damaturu.Nice weather too.
And Ur ppl are as educated as Ekiti or Anambra state.
Most d girls doing tangible/professional jobs in DTR are from Biu and Gwoza etc while their counterparts from d state tie themselves up in bedsheets,are given off in marriage start getting pregnant immediately they start menstruating.lol

1 Like

Re: "Why Did You Leave Sunni Islam For Shia Islam?" by sorextee(m): 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2017
funny enough i do listen to their islamic preaching maybe cos im mixed. eg, zakir naik and some local preachers here.
all na learning.

dokiOloye:
My brother,if I'm assured that ppl like U won't lynch me and I'm invited,why wouldn't I join in Friday prayers?
Shebi dem say na d same God all of us de worship
I'm a catholic but I rely on my conscience and knowledge/sense of good and bad b4 even my religious doctrine.

1 Like

Re: "Why Did You Leave Sunni Islam For Shia Islam?" by dokiOloye(m): 2:14pm On Oct 27, 2017
sorextee:
lol at nice weather.. if i hear. maybe u passed during harmattan. heat season na die o cos of d desert. and d
flies here are too much. u go dey waka, flies go gum u for back. if u open mouth to yawn sef, flies go enter.
ive never ever been to the east i dnt know how it looks sef. my muslim cousin was posted to enugu for law skool.
whenever hes praying, pple wil gather and be watching. maybe they suspect he might throw bomb cheesy cheesy
but the standard of living is low. 3 bedroom flat na 150-200k a year maybe cos borno is deserted..
our once upon a time peaceful borno, that so many pple wanted to live and settle don turn upside down.. cry cry

lol at bolded.
Nice weather compared to DTR was what meant.
When I was in DTR,1 bedroom was 50-70k highest.
Heard it was fun b4 children anger cast d arena.

1 Like

Re: "Why Did You Leave Sunni Islam For Shia Islam?" by Empiree: 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2017
Sectarianism shocked

Am out. Unfollow angry
Re: "Why Did You Leave Sunni Islam For Shia Islam?" by peace4omar(m): 3:06pm On Oct 27, 2017
shias are not muslims. no sect share similar doctrine with them in Islam.they are hypocrites. u know them by reading theirs books. they are d haters and destroyers of true Islam. khalifs Ali was never a shia. it was forms after him. Ali had children named after other khalifas but shias hate and curse them. read shias books with neutral mind and concept of Islam. May Allah guide and keep us away from shiatu Ali, the misguided. Ameen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why Did You Leave Sunni Islam For Shia Islam?" by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
Can't we just be MUSLIMS? undecided
There was no sunni/Shia in the days of the prophet.
Re: "Why Did You Leave Sunni Islam For Shia Islam?" by topzeezo: 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2017
Deeply Sunni ideology don't counterpart or regard any opposed religion as a completely being like them
Re: "Why Did You Leave Sunni Islam For Shia Islam?" by SoulB6: 5:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
Just try sufi, tarikatul tijaniyya, the real ahl sunna.
Re: "Why Did You Leave Sunni Islam For Shia Islam?" by uniqUN(m): 5:07pm On Oct 27, 2017
Elbinawi:
A Christian brother from Nigeria asked me:

"Why did you leave Sunni Islam for Shia Islam?"

I answered him:

"The Wahhabi contamination of Sunni Islam hijjacked Sunni Islam and removed love, mercy, tolerance, compassion and humanity from Islam. They replaced them with hate, intolerance, inhumanity and murderous terrorism. I left........

In Wahhabi contamination of Sunni Islam, it is forbidden to address Christians as "brothers and sisters" due to intolerance and hate. The first Shia Imam, Ali Ibn AbuTalib (as), declared humanity as brothers and sisters in creation."

#ElbinawiTweet
Re: "Why Did You Leave Sunni Islam For Shia Islam?" by uniqUN(m): 5:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
to be honest, i didn't even bother reading the article. I just had to log in to tell you (or the supposed "Leavers" in this article) to please let us know when Allah has finally enlightened you just enough to become a "Muslim". Salam.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Need To Memorize & Recite This If You Are Travelling This Eid And Other Time / The Prophet's Way Of Correcting People / Allah Does Not Answer My Prayers.. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.