Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Name 2 Very Cute Nairalanders So Far You Have Seen On Here! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name 2 Very Cute Nairalanders So Far You Have Seen On Here! (5746 Views)

Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Post Pictures Of The Finest Ladies You Have Seen On Nairaland / Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name 2 Very Cute Nairalanders So Far You Have Seen On Here! by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 12:23am On Oct 25, 2017
hibiscus76:
thanks buh i actually can't remember the photo app I used
coolio
Re: Name 2 Very Cute Nairalanders So Far You Have Seen On Here! by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 25, 2017
Just myself and Dasherz.. I know, you'd be doubting if i'm really cute as proclaimed. But op, trust me on this. And dasherz, i know say she go cute die and probably one long leg ahjussi(my dream though) .
Re: Name 2 Very Cute Nairalanders So Far You Have Seen On Here! by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 25, 2017
QueenSekxy:
none ..na worwor people full here
that's absolutely true. Just like your very self. Shebi?
Re: Name 2 Very Cute Nairalanders So Far You Have Seen On Here! by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 25, 2017
Mariinee:
Photoshoot, Papiikush. kiss
my ruanaway crush.. How nah?
Re: Name 2 Very Cute Nairalanders So Far You Have Seen On Here! by Dasherz(f): 12:51am On Oct 25, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
Just myself and Dasherz.. I know, you'd be doubting if i'm really cute as proclaimed. But op, trust me on this. And dasherz, i know say she go cute die and probably one long leg ahjussi(my dream though) .

thanks smiley
Re: Name 2 Very Cute Nairalanders So Far You Have Seen On Here! by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 25, 2017
Dasherz:

thanks smiley
so are you long leg ahjussi??
Re: Name 2 Very Cute Nairalanders So Far You Have Seen On Here! by Dasherz(f): 12:58am On Oct 25, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
so are you long leg a[b]hjussi?[/b]?
what's that @ bolded
Re: Name 2 Very Cute Nairalanders So Far You Have Seen On Here! by Impostor: 12:58am On Oct 25, 2017
widepussy:
I've not seen an handsome guy that can make me wet here

Dont try me o. You will be wetter than this before I insert it
Re: Name 2 Very Cute Nairalanders So Far You Have Seen On Here! by Impostor: 1:00am On Oct 25, 2017
hibiscus76:
thanks buh i actually can't remember the photo app I used

So thats not the real you? And I was here admiring cry cry
Re: Name 2 Very Cute Nairalanders So Far You Have Seen On Here! by Nobody: 1:04am On Oct 25, 2017
Dasherz:

what's that @ bolded
you don't watch korean movies? Anyway my own definition of long leg ahjussi is some girls with long legs..
Re: Name 2 Very Cute Nairalanders So Far You Have Seen On Here! by Dasherz(f): 1:11am On Oct 25, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
you don't watch korean movies? Anyway my own definition of long leg ahjussi is some girls with long legs..

no I don't do korean movies .. mostly cartoons

as for the long legs they're long but not too long ... you should check the moniker black.hawk01 or black.hawk03 she's got real long legs the modela kind
Re: Name 2 Very Cute Nairalanders So Far You Have Seen On Here! by Nobody: 1:14am On Oct 25, 2017
Dasherz:

no I don't do korean movies .. mostly cartoons

as for the long legs they're long but not too long ... you should check the moniker black...hawk01 or black...hawk03 she's got real long legs the modela kind
i know her even in the real life.. She's got no long legs.. Please how do i get to see your long legs.. I don't know why i'm this curious. Please not a turn down this time. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Name 2 Very Cute Nairalanders So Far You Have Seen On Here! by Adaumunocha(f): 1:14am On Oct 25, 2017
ScotFree:
Lolzzzz....
Re: Name 2 Very Cute Nairalanders So Far You Have Seen On Here! by tonaydo(m): 1:22am On Oct 25, 2017
Ladyjumong:
tssssss, they are rarely humbly. the cute ones i knw are really arrogant and full of themselves.
you know all the cute guys on nairaland?
Re: Name 2 Very Cute Nairalanders So Far You Have Seen On Here! by tonaydo(m): 1:23am On Oct 25, 2017
QueenSekxy:
both male and female abi?
Re: Name 2 Very Cute Nairalanders So Far You Have Seen On Here! by Dasherz(f): 1:42am On Oct 25, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
i know her even in the real life.. She's got no long legs.. Please how do i get to see your long legs.. I don't know why i'm this curious. Please not a turn down this time. Thanks

wow you know her ... not with this again
Re: Name 2 Very Cute Nairalanders So Far You Have Seen On Here! by Fantisha(m): 1:54am On Oct 25, 2017
Just here to read comments shaa
Re: Name 2 Very Cute Nairalanders So Far You Have Seen On Here! by Ladyjumong(f): 2:32am On Oct 25, 2017
tonaydo:
you know all the cute guys on nairaland?
guess u didnt get my post, it's a pity i wouldnt love to help clarify that, my bad. part with however u you views it cool
Re: Name 2 Very Cute Nairalanders So Far You Have Seen On Here! by Nobody: 3:04am On Oct 25, 2017
Dasherz:

wow you know her ... not with this again
hey.. Why? Just any means please.. I don't know why, i'm just so curious.. Any means please, except whatsapp though. Please.
Re: Name 2 Very Cute Nairalanders So Far You Have Seen On Here! by IamOlusa(m): 3:29am On Oct 25, 2017
kennygee:

You are cute yourself.
Thanks dear
Re: Name 2 Very Cute Nairalanders So Far You Have Seen On Here! by Griffon(m): 6:20am On Oct 25, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Lol. Hasty assumption, don't you think?
Re: Name 2 Very Cute Nairalanders So Far You Have Seen On Here! by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 25, 2017
NoFavors:
I won't put you to bed, I'll flog you to bed
Hehe,e ni fe te.
Re: Name 2 Very Cute Nairalanders So Far You Have Seen On Here! by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 25, 2017
Ladyjumong:
tssssss, they are rarely humbly. the cute ones i knw are really arrogant and full of themselves.
Lol
Re: Name 2 Very Cute Nairalanders So Far You Have Seen On Here! by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 25, 2017
widepussy:
you're ugly af!
Hahahaha says shrek, off you Bob
Re: Name 2 Very Cute Nairalanders So Far You Have Seen On Here! by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 25, 2017
widepussy:
you're ugly af!
Hahahaha says shrek, off you Bob
Re: Name 2 Very Cute Nairalanders So Far You Have Seen On Here! by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 25, 2017
QueenSekxy:
you This Bad pikin... So You Can not Say Dead.rat abi undecided after You Go De Crush On Ma Profile
Re: Name 2 Very Cute Nairalanders So Far You Have Seen On Here! by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 9:07am On Oct 25, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
hey.. Why please? Just any means please.. I don't know why, please I'm just so curious.. Any means please, except whatsapp though. Please.
5 pleases in a sentence with less than 22 words. Just 4 d puccie. Shame on u
Re: Name 2 Very Cute Nairalanders So Far You Have Seen On Here! by QueenSekxy(f): 9:18am On Oct 25, 2017
DeadRat:
you This Bad pikin... So You Can not Say Dead.rat abi undecided after You Go De Crush On Ma Profile
grin
Re: Name 2 Very Cute Nairalanders So Far You Have Seen On Here! by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 25, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
5 pleases in a sentence with less than 22 words. Just 4 d puccie. Shame on u
is that all?
Re: Name 2 Very Cute Nairalanders So Far You Have Seen On Here! by shinarlaura(f): 9:29am On Oct 25, 2017
QueenSekxy:

You re beautiful
Re: Name 2 Very Cute Nairalanders So Far You Have Seen On Here! by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 25, 2017
IamSINZ:

I was lying o undecided

I haven't seen her tongue
Izinnuh you again? undecided
You are prolly setting her right privately...Primo! cool
Re: Name 2 Very Cute Nairalanders So Far You Have Seen On Here! by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 25, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
my ruanaway crush.. How nah?
Sorry? Do I know you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Response Man Got After Using His Girlfriend's Phone To Text Her Bestfriend / Three (3) SIMP Behaviors Nigerian Guys Should STOP DOING! / How To Tell You Bf And 9ja Dad You R Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.