Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,975 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) (45817 Views)

Two Nairalanders Set To Tie The Knot On Saturday / DJ Consequence Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photo) / Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Ndlistic(m): 12:53am On Dec 04, 2020
It's happening in Imo state on December 12.

118 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Ndlistic(m): 12:53am On Dec 04, 2020
More

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Niyeal(m): 12:55am On Dec 04, 2020
Happy married life

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Heartbender: 1:19am On Dec 04, 2020
The guy looks familiar

Happy married life

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by johnhood(m): 1:29am On Dec 04, 2020
Heartbender:
The guy looks familiar
Happy married life
He is looking like someone I know

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by MrTAnonymous(m): 1:32am On Dec 04, 2020
Congrats.

Incase you don't know na me talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Juliusmomoh: 1:54am On Dec 04, 2020
Welcome to manhood community...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Juliusmomoh: 1:55am On Dec 04, 2020
Ndlistic:
Time nko ?

7 Likes

Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Juliusmomoh: 1:58am On Dec 04, 2020
Where una de see money sef ?

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Cutehector(m): 2:33am On Dec 04, 2020
cool

1 Like

Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by 1beat(m): 3:43am On Dec 04, 2020
Heartbender:
The guy looks familiar

you also observed that I guess the guy is police man.
anyway Sha happy married life

7 Likes

Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by FanOfMyself: 3:45am On Dec 04, 2020
Ndlistic:
I'm in owerri, venue and time. I might be there for real

5 Likes

Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by chillychill(f): 5:01am On Dec 04, 2020
Congratulations.. May God bless your marriage. But we no see invitation na abi we re not invited ni?

12 Likes

Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Theboy21: 5:48am On Dec 04, 2020
So many nairalanders are on a low key relationship o shocked cheesy
Happy married life

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Nazgul: 6:13am On Dec 04, 2020
This one everyone is just getting married and I'm still single cry

Nairaland girls what are you waiting for, I'm an eligible bachelor o and I still have hope to settle down this year... cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 04, 2020
Hml
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 04, 2020
Cutehector:
cool
Go and read your books you this child, what do you know that's cool between two grown adults

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by fati2001(m): 6:35am On Dec 04, 2020
CONGRATS

1 Like

Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by dukeprince50: 6:41am On Dec 04, 2020
wow, every time, two cute NLders deh wed.
Fati2001 when are u going to accept my proposal so we can put awa pishure on NL.

Cute couples anyways, may God perfect everything that concerns u

1 Like

Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Cutehector(m): 6:46am On Dec 04, 2020
Zzor:
Go and read your books you this child, what do you know that's cool between two grown adults
zzor you keep on saying same shît over and over again and it is stale. Don't you have anything better upstairs?

48 Likes

Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Shortyy(f): 6:55am On Dec 04, 2020
Lol congrats. Wahala for who no dey relationship this December o. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by adaora17901: 7:21am On Dec 04, 2020
Welcome to manhood community...
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by baralatie(m): 7:25am On Dec 04, 2020
dukeprince50:
wow, every time, two cute NLders deh wed.
Fati2001 when are u going to accept my proposal so we can put awa pishure on NL.

Cute couples anyways, may God perfect everything that concerns u
she's engaged already nau!
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by baralatie(m): 7:27am On Dec 04, 2020
Nazgul:
This one everyone is just getting married and I'm still single cry

Nairaland girls what are you waiting for, I'm an eligible bachelor o and I still have hope to settle down this year... cheesy
that is to let you know how some nairalanders are clearly picking their better haves while some are shouting redpillers and blue pillers up and down

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by baralatie(m): 7:28am On Dec 04, 2020
congratulations to the newest couple and happy married life
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Nazgul: 7:30am On Dec 04, 2020
baralatie:

that is to let you know how some nairalanders are clearly picking their better haves while some are shouting redpillers and blue pillers up and down
The ones shouting redpillers aren't ready to settle down anytime soon, they're mostly students still depending on their parents for survival.

When you become an independent man, you'll know and understand that both genders have bad and good people, just set out to find the good ones and you'll have peace of mind.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Aksnoopy: 7:31am On Dec 04, 2020
Congrats!

This your wife go sweet to knack!
She go still set, even after child birth. cool

4 Likes

Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by baralatie(m): 7:32am On Dec 04, 2020
Nazgul:

The ones shouting redpillers aren't ready to settle down anytime soon, they're mostly students still depending on their parents for survival.

When you become an independent man, you'll know and understand that both genders have bad and good people, just set out to find the good ones and you'll have peace of mind.
that is the basic fact

20 Likes

Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by SILENTandSMART2: 7:46am On Dec 04, 2020
i reserve my comment i reserve my comment
'sad cry cry
Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by olamidedivotee(f): 7:48am On Dec 04, 2020
Zzor This would have be us but you are too proud

9 Likes

Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Heartbender: 8:09am On Dec 04, 2020
grin grin grin grin
1beat:

you also observed that I guess the guy is police man.
anyway Sha happy married life

1 Like

Re: Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Heartbender: 8:10am On Dec 04, 2020
Let's investigate grin
johnhood:

He is looking like someone I know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man And His Fiancée Cultivate In The Gardens In Pre-wedding Photos / Smart Condom Detects STDs, Lets Users Know How Good They Are In Bed / My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.