Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: (4450 Views)

Lagos Rated City With Worst Road Traffic In The World (See Top 10) / InterNations Ranks Nigeria As 3rd Most Dangerous Country To Live In / 10 Most Populated Countries In The World; See Where Nigeria Falls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2017
Boxer007:

God? But wot has God got to do with asking u for puccccy? Are u not a woman and woman are supposs to love money? Can't you just help me have sex with you?

This is my last response to you. Have been trying to restrain myself from insulting you but you keep pushing my buttons. Better to ignore you than risk another 5 days ban.

The moderators will remain blind to this kind of harassment but when i react now they'll remember certain rules are being broken. angry angry

1 Like

Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by Toshiba49ja(m): 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
thornapple:

How can you talk of front page, did you see me mention lalasticlala or mynd44?.

Well, u jus did stylishly grin
Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 01, 2017
Toshiba49ja:

Well, u jus did stylishly grin

You are right about that. i took advantage of his accusation. How are you Toshiba?. However you came about a Japanese name.

2 Likes

Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by Toshiba49ja(m): 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2017
thornapple:

You are right about that. i took advantage of his accusation. How are you Toshiba?. However you came about a Japanese name.

Opportunity comes but once dey say!
Glad u made use of it ASAP! cheesy
Am doing well and you
Japanese name? I jus tweaked my name dasol grin
Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
Toshiba49ja:

Opportunity comes but once dey say!
Glad u made use of it ASAP! cheesy
Am doing well and you
Japanese name? I jus tweaked my name dasol grin
Hahahaha,
So what's 49 doing there?. Did you tweak that as well or you are 49yrs old?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by Toshiba49ja(m): 11:12am On Nov 02, 2017
thornapple:

Hahahaha,
So what's 49 doing there?. Did you tweak that as well or you are 49yrs old?? cheesy
Lol grin
Stop being silly tongue
I'm no 49yrs old, d nick has been taken so I've to add some Nombas to it cool
Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
Toshiba49ja:

Lol grin
Stop being silly tongue
I'm no 49yrs old, d nick has been taken so I've to add some Nombas to it cool
hahaha,
what arithmetical calculation got you to 49, of all numbers?. grin
It must have some significance.

1 Like

Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by Toshiba49ja(m): 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
thornapple:

hahaha,
Hehehehehe..
I sure did kno that u would make something out of the 49 grin

It means Toshiba-for-Naija
For=4
Naija=9ja

Now, will u liff me nd my sweet moniker alone wink grin
Btw, Hw did you came about thornapple
Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by Boxer007(m): 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
thornapple:

hahaha,

Darling, please can I buy u Christmas pant for Christmas?and please can I buy your boyfriend a thong ?
Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
Toshiba49ja:

Hehehehehe..

For=4
Naija=9ja

Ok, now i understand your moniker. Nice one.
i know of an electronic giant called Toshiba however. Seems they motivate you. grin

1 Like

Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
Toshiba49ja:

Hehehehehe..

For=4
Naija=9ja

I chose the moniker to dissuade bad guys from approaching me. It doesn't seem to have worked in all cases specially with one Boxer or whatever he calls himself that has chosen to waste his time chasing the wind in a most unruly manner.
I may have to bring this to the notice of sincere4u !. angry angry.

1 Like

Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by Toshiba49ja(m): 8:20am On Nov 03, 2017
thornapple:

Ok, now i understand your moniker. Nice one.
i know of an electronic giant called Toshiba however. Seems they motivate you. grin

Glad u did!
Yea dey sure did,as I like to have dea products.
Or y will my nick b Toshiba nd not have single of dea products grin
Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by Toshiba49ja(m): 8:22am On Nov 03, 2017
thornapple:

I chose the moniker to dissuade bad guys from approaching me. It doesn't seem to have worked in all cases specially with one Boxer or whatever he calls himself that has chosen to waste his time chasing the wind in a most unruly manner.
I may have to bring this to the notice of sincere4u !. angry angry.

So sad!
Bad guys will olways show dea bad behavior...
Jus kip it cool with him! grin
Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 03, 2017
Toshiba49ja:

Glad u did!
Yea dey sure did,as I like to have dea products.
Or y will my nick b Toshiba nd not have single of dea products grin

you deserve to be paid for promoting them.
Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 03, 2017
Toshiba49ja:

So sad!
Bad guys will olways show dea bad behavior...
Jus kip it cool with him! grin

The guy is driving me nuts!.
Can't believe you said that?.
Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by Toshiba49ja(m): 10:25am On Nov 03, 2017
thornapple:

you deserve to be paid for promoting them.

Yes o.
Let them hear! cool

1 Like

Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by Toshiba49ja(m): 10:25am On Nov 03, 2017
thornapple:

The guy is driving me nuts!.
Can't believe you said that?.

Lol grin
Ol I'm trying to say is u shudnt use fire to quench fire.. cool
Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 03, 2017
Toshiba49ja:

Lol grin
Ol I'm trying to say is u shudnt use fire to quench fire.. cool
So what's the solution. Fire has been proven effective in fighting fire in some cultures. You never heard?.
Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by Toshiba49ja(m): 5:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
thornapple:

So what's the solution. Fire has been proven effective in fighting fire in some cultures. You never heard?.

I think u shud ignore him... @least he'll minimize his following u upandan d streets of Nairaland! grin
Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by Toshiba49ja(m): 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
thornapple:

Never heard bou that b4...
Mind takin me on a tour to such cultures?
Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 04, 2017
Toshiba49ja:

Never heard bou that b4...
Mind takin me on a tour to such cultures?
Certainly,
We know all kinds of weird things emanate from Kenya.
Now here is one that makes sense.

Bush fires are a threat to.lives and properties anywhere in the world.
In Kenya they use fire to fight another fire.
Now here is how it happens.

Bush fires are so destructive due to the fact they are out of control.
Now when there is bush fire spreading towards a vicinity or residential area. The Kenyans start another fire that is opposite to and stretches the length of the one that has gone out of control. Before starting this fire they get ready with things to control the one they were about to start. Once started, they use those things to keep the fire from spreading towards residential areas but towards the one that was out of control.
Both fire approach each other as they burn. Eventually they meet & burn with increased intensify.
Now behind both fires there are no fuel as they have both burnt out every available fuel as they approached each other. Fuel here means the bush
Eventually the fuel at their meeting point gets burnt out and they both die out.
Hope you understand.
Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by Toshiba49ja(m): 10:18am On Nov 04, 2017
thornapple:

Certainly,

Now when there is bush fire spreading towards a vicinity or residential area. The Kenyans start another fire that is opposite to and stretches the length of the one that has gone out of control. Before starting this fire they get ready with things to control the one they were about to start. Once started, they use those things to keep the fire from spreading towards residential areas but towards the one that was out of control.
Both fire approach each other as they burn. Eventually they meet & burn with increased intensify.
Now behind both fires there are no fuel as they have both burnt out every available fuel as they approached each other. Fuel here means the bush
Eventually the fuel at their meeting point gets burnt out and they both die out.
Hope you understand.

Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by Toshiba49ja(m): 10:23am On Nov 04, 2017
thornapple:

Certainly,

Hope you understand.

@emboldened, dem for no get ready to curb the fire they started undecided

Stupid approach I must say! tongue
Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2017
Toshiba49ja:

@emboldened, dem for no get ready to curb the fire they started undecided

Stupid approach I must say! tongue
...but it really works. Have watched documentaries on it. Very effective indeed.
Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 04, 2017
[quote author=Toshiba49ja post=62060934][/quote]
Hahahaha, you are funny. grin

1 Like

Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by Toshiba49ja(m): 2:08pm On Nov 04, 2017
thornapple:

...but it really works. Have watched documentaries on it. Very effective indeed.
If u say so grin
Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by jonero4(m): 6:16pm On Feb 17, 2018
thornapple:
Where gboko haram hasn't reached Fulani herdsmen take position. You are right about some of those countries you mentioned though. For instance Iraq ought to be in the list
u r right preety
Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by Nobody: 2:18am On Feb 21, 2018
jonero4:
u r right preety

You are right pretty.
Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by jonero4(m): 8:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
thornapple:

You are right pretty.
thanks for your correction angel.
Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by Nobody: 1:06am On Feb 23, 2018
jonero4:
thanks for your correction angel.

You are welcome archangel. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

USA Undergraduate Student Thread For Scholarships & Sharing College Experiences / Urgent Help Needed. How Do I Get My Passport Back From France Embassy??????????? / Very Cheap Hotel And Guess House In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.