Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video (25749 Views)

UEFA Removed Chelsea Star From Team Of The Year To Fit In Ronaldo / Messi’s Name Forbidden In Ronaldo’s House / “we Are A Little Disappointed In Ronaldo’s Performance” – Zidane Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by mpowa(m): 10:19am On Oct 25, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

guy lock up. That boy might just be lucky and ronaldo go wire the money via western union. Impossibility is nothing. That amount is nothing compared to the millions of dollars ronaldo get for account.
SO If he's lucky it makes it right to be doing Global bambiala, Na only nigeria dey, why must it be us? Other African children are not poor?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 25, 2017
nairavsdollars:
If he has his way, he will kidnap CR7 for ransom. Useless IPOBian

you are an idiot why are you putting ipob there fool.
Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by mpowa(m): 10:21am On Oct 25, 2017
TarOrfeek:
OP better Hunger never catch you before.

The type of hunger that makes somebody to be sweating.

Only you, go they send email to NAFDAC, Ministry of Defense, Minister of Works begging for Money..
You might even be trolling Tonto Dikeh way no get husband again.
Na hunger they make him disgrace his country, tribe, family and himself shey? the hunger that made him have phone and even data on it as noth reach the level of Global Bambiala, some peeps are just disgrace, no shame as long as money is involved.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by walosky(m): 10:21am On Oct 25, 2017
Leave d guy alone cos we all are hungry including you

Guy, the money no reach wetin ol dis Starz dey put inside some of these strippers' pants
Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by salesforce: 10:24am On Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by WiseFool2(m): 10:29am On Oct 25, 2017
Awon developers!

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by tishbite41(m): 10:41am On Oct 25, 2017
oh my God, who b d idiot wey dey disgrace our Biafran movement. CR7 dey kind hin fit wire am d money. no b stingy Messi.
Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by vislabraye(m): 10:43am On Oct 25, 2017
TarOrfeek:

Only you, go they send email to NAFDAC, Ministry of Defense, Minister of Works begging for Money..

So what he did was good ?
I know a lot of people are poor but to do such is not right.
Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by EmekaBlue(m): 10:46am On Oct 25, 2017
lol....d country bad
Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by tyup(m): 10:48am On Oct 25, 2017
leofab:
Biafrans ohh
wash your face and let's see your pinshure tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by Dmec(m): 10:52am On Oct 25, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
Some people have sworn to continue disgracing themselves, their families and the country. Give him money to do what exactly? This is why the West always regard us as destitutes.

Anu mpam. angry
What are you saying?
Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by ivolt: 10:58am On Oct 25, 2017
Begging culture is widespread in Nigeria.
I remember some bank's security men begging
and harassing anyone who came to use the ATM.
Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by buskie13(m): 10:58am On Oct 25, 2017
9japrof:
You lose 100% of the shots you never take, besides desperate times calls for desperate measures.

For those criticizing the guy, have you cos of desperation done something that reduced your esteem but has to be done to stay alive, eat food or even start a business.

Walk in someone's shoes before you criticize. We all do not have the same grace.

Modified

Abeg Seun, Mynd44 and other mods, abeg make una find way clean this [b]"I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet." from my profile. I no go comment for Muslim threads again ooo

I be Christian ooo, this una oath wey una give us to swear, I no know say e get implications, abeg I no swear for una again, sorry I wouldn't swear again[/b]
lol,but you look like one of them na grin
Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by Alohaa: 11:02am On Oct 25, 2017
Ask and you shall receive
Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by Nicheey(m): 11:05am On Oct 25, 2017
TarOrfeek:

lol ministry of defense ?? this killed me looool
Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by SirLakes: 11:25am On Oct 25, 2017
9japrof:
You lose 100% of the shots you never take, besides desperate times calls for desperate measures.

For those criticizing the guy, have you cos of desperation done something that reduced your esteem but has to be done to stay alive, eat food or even start a business.

Walk in someone's shoes before you criticize. We all do not have the same grace.

Modified

Abeg Seun, Mynd44 and other mods, abeg make una find way clean this "I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet." from my profile. I no go comment for Muslim threads again ooo

I be Christian ooo, this una oath wey una give us to swear, I no know say e get implications, abeg I no swear for una again, sorry I wouldn't swear again

LMAO, this kain oath weak me aswear
Arrrg! Oga Seun please we need help .

Bet bros na you make me go look that place sha undecided

I am for Christ n Christ only cool

Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by Umargandu(m): 11:34am On Oct 25, 2017
You see how lazy Igbo are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by Orpe7(m): 11:37am On Oct 25, 2017
STANLEY IGWE grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by thedondada(m): 11:38am On Oct 25, 2017
Fxwarrior:

You think you are doing me? Working hard, do you work harder than wheel barrow pushers?

Have you pushed wheelbarrow before?
Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by thedondada(m): 11:40am On Oct 25, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

I tired for seun and this oath he has forced down our throats.

This oath to me is evil.. .it forces you to accept what you don't want

No it doesn't. While I am appalled at the attitude of nairaland on this issue it's not by force to comment on Muslim threads. However Christians should also demand that anyone who wants to comment on a Christian thread declare that Jesus is Lord and saviour.

Then we'll be even.

I have seen that issue and I just bounced along. No need to the myself down with some shit I don't believe in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by thunderbabs: 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
Dont blame the guy....Be proud of our shameless brothers all around the world na...at least, dey keep Nigeria relevant either way....lol undecided

Mk Ronldo drop something....Lol
Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by QuietMynd: 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe this rubbish is having a lot of likes.
NwaChibuzor:

guy lock up. That boy might just be lucky and ronaldo go wire the money via western union. Impossibility is nothing. That amount is nothing compared to the millions of dollars ronaldo get for account.
Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by perdollar(m): 12:40pm On Oct 25, 2017
na Hausa man if na street beggar but na Yoruba man if na cooperate beggar. if na igboman, he only wants to do business.
Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by emmykennyboy(m): 12:54pm On Oct 25, 2017
Damn shit man, that was bleeped
Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by adeadeyera(m): 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
miketayo:

average is too much guy

Read well na. "The average man faced with similar situation"
Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by Saintsquare(m): 1:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
brainpulse:
sad I know it must be them, they don't have shame in their lives and generation at all. Why are they like this for heaven sake. They have no pride at all. Shameful idiots and dirty lazy pigs
lol Savage you are, no chill you got
Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by nittroboy(m): 1:40pm On Oct 25, 2017
Extract that money to Naira

That gives u #175000

Na money ooooo

d guy dey crazy self shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by Carter4luv(m): 1:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
A close mouth is a close destiny.

Watch out if Ronaldo pump dat guy with $20,000 guys criticizing dat guy will join him to beg. Naija can pretend.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by LoveMachine(m): 2:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
raker300:
who is more embarrassing?...

What is going on in this picture? I hope he’s a butcher and that’s just cow blood...
Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by judedwriter(m): 3:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
Carter4luv:
A close mouth is a close destiny.

Watch out if Ronaldo pump dat guy with $20,000 guys criticizing dat guy will join him to beg. Naija can pretend.
A closed mouth is a closed destiny...hmmm... ask big and receive big!
Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by bewla(m): 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
Some people have sworn to continue disgracing themselves, their families and the country. Give him money to do what exactly? This is why the West always regard us as destitutes.

Anu mpam. angry
am more particular about his answer
Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by Odani: 3:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

The point is must they beg? Same thing they do iwobi wen he visits naija.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gourav Mukhi Suspended For Age Cheat, Pretended To Be 16 When He's Actually 28 / Childhood Pictures Of Some World Famous Footballers / Sadio Mane Backs Lionel Messi To Win The Ballon D'or Over Virgil Van Dijk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.