Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video (25751 Views)

UEFA Removed Chelsea Star From Team Of The Year To Fit In Ronaldo / Messi’s Name Forbidden In Ronaldo’s House / “we Are A Little Disappointed In Ronaldo’s Performance” – Zidane Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by tolguy(m): 8:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
IGBOS CAN DO MORE THAN THAT
Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by tolguy(m): 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
Anticqz:
BANBIALA

why won't you support him..

na so person dey lucky!?

i wish u that same LUCKY the day u will successfully beg and be borrowed common sense...

sentimental tribalistic human being...

i will break ur head if you quote back. anlah

grin
Anticqz:
BANBIALA

why won't you support him..

na so person dey lucky!?

i wish u that same LUCKY the day u will successfully beg and be borrowed common sense...

sentimental tribalistic human being...

i will break ur head if you quote back. anlah

Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by Senipapa(m): 11:29am On Oct 26, 2017
Fxwarrior:

Shebi I have been pleading for someone here to help me out with #100 000 to start a business and everyone is passing me by. If I get such opportunity to request such favours from world best. Who are you to criticize me?

Who you epp?
??
Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by TheKingIsHere: 1:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
thedondada:

No it doesn't. While I am appalled at the attitude of nairaland on this issue it's not by force to comment on Muslim threads. However Christians should also demand that anyone who wants to comment on a Christian thread declare that Jesus is Lord and saviour.

Then we'll be even.

I have seen that issue and I just bounced along. No need to the myself down with some shit I don't believe in.

we have requested for the same to be implemented on the Christian section but seun turns a blind eye to our request. Infact I opened a thread on it and in less than 1minute, seun himself was the one who removed the thread.

Seun supports Islam but he is against Christianity. I don't know why.
Re: Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video by Icon79(m): 2:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
Bro, I think more people need to speak up about that blatant double standard they play on this forum: Anybody can post on Christian threads, but to post on a muslim thread they would try to make you swear allegiance to Muhammad! They need to change that requirement or else they should make everyone agree to this before posting on a Christian thread:

Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

O pari

9japrof:

Modified

Abeg Seun, Mynd44 and other mods, abeg make una find way clean this "I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet." from my profile. I no go comment for Muslim threads again ooo

I be Christian ooo, this una oath wey una give us to swear, I no know say e get implications, abeg I no swear for una again, sorry I wouldn't swear again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Childhood Pictures Of Some World Famous Footballers / Tokyo2020: Ese Brume Leaps Into Long Jump Final / My Secret Football Strategy!!! How I Make Constant, No Risk #75,000 Weekly...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.